Knox, TN June FanForce Meeting

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, May 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    The next meeting for Knoxville FanForce chapter will be on Friday June 18th at 7:00pm at Mr. Gatti's on Kingston Pike. As always, if anyone needs directions or has any questions, feel free to post here, PM, or email me.

See you there!
  2. Gannon-Traz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi, i'm kinda new to the fanforce, and was thinking of attending one of your meetings. Do I have to join? What do you do there? How long does it last? I just need general info on fanforce Knoxville, TN.

Also, I may have trouble attending, becuase im 15, and live in Athens, TN. I'm just courious I guess.
  3. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey there! Sorry it took so long to get to you but I have been taking a small break from the boards while I attended a friend's wedding. Sorry about that!

To answer your questions, there are no membership requirements so you're more than welcome to come. The Knoxville Fanforce chapter is a general fan discussion group and what we do is we get together and talk about Star Wars as well as many other topics. We also occasionally show off whatever new toy, costume, or award (in John's case) we may have picked up. It's a pretty cool organization, and we have a good time just hanging out.

It's okay if you can't make it out to a meeting. I completely understand your situation but if you can make it out some time we would love to have you. The group usually meets for about two hours so if you're worried about being out too late that shouldn't be a problem. Either way it was good to hear from another fan and don't be a stranger on the boards.
  4. YodasQueen Jedi Knight

star 1
    I can't make it. I have to work that night :-( I don't wannna! I would love to be able to come. If sissy goes I will send Rose's money by her. Maybe we can all get together for dinner and a movie sometime??
  5. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    That's no problem Angi. You know what days I'm off so if anything opens up let me know and we'll figure it out. I'm probably going to catch that movie Super Size Me tommorrow, so anything besides that is fair game.
  6. YodasQueen Jedi Knight

star 1
    I do have the 19th off.. if they don't make me lead that canoe trip.
  7. smuggler1186 Jedi Knight

Hey, guys, it's Haley, your local high school chick. I'll coming back for a third round, but I might be a little late. I gotta work that night.
  8. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    I was hoping you guys would make it back out, so come on down whenever you can. I'm going to try and get in one of the rooms next time, so hopefully that will help keep the noise level down.

See you then!
  9. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I didn't see the movie this weekend because my car is in the shop. The good news is that I finally have pictures from the Muse concert! Parts of me wound up in two of the pictures, one on purpose and the other by accident. You can see the back of my head in picture 9 and I'm holding the tickets in picture 14.

Isn't it so cool you could drool in your school's pool? No not really, but close.
  10. YodasQueen Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am really going to miss seeing you guys tommorrow :(
  11. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    We'll miss you too, but maybe we can all meet up sometime between now and the next meeting and catch a movie or something. If not there's always the next meeting, so it's all good. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.