main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp June meet part 2

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey everyone,

Since the BBQ/meet this weekend at James' will mostly be a meet and greet with new members/family day, I would be willing to host a meeting where we can go over club business. My wife will be away from June 30-July 3, so I'll be all by my lonesome during that time. Thing is, I wouldn't be able to host until after I got home from work, so we could start any time after 5pm.

Let me know if any of you are interested. I know Brandon will be away in Michigan during that week, but everyone else is invited. If you need directions PM me, or we can meet at Steeplegate mall when TK gets off work.

If the dates don't work for everyone, no prob, I'm sure we can go over business at our official July meet.

2. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    I'll be away that week too...but good idea!

3. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    I don't see why we can't discuss business at the cook-out. Only Brandon's mouth will be full most of the time.=P~

4. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    ...AND WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?

5. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    Food? :D

hey guys! Sorry I been away. I'm lazy.
    Anyway, I will be there and I'm bringing cake! (It is *not* a lie! <-enter Portal jokes here.)
    I also have a Leia on Speeder Bike 12" toy set I am willing to give away to anyone who NEEDS/WANTS it that does not have her and is not going to sell her on E-Bay or elsewhere. She misses ewoks and wants a good home. I simply don't have room for her and don't want to toss her to the trash compactor.

6. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I'll take it man! :D

And cake... MMMmmmmm... I like cake.... [face_dancing]

7. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey Pete,

Nice to see you up and about. lol Long time NO post. I'm sad :_| I will not see you at the meeting. I have Sam's B-Day party to go to. But I look forward to seeing you at the July meeting. Make sure to write it down.... when every is it... :)

Seeya,
    TK

8. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Nice job on the meeting Darth C and Mrs. Snootles! We all had a great time and the "meeting" portion was productive. More thoughts on that in another post in a day or 2...

9. NOOBSAIBOT

NOOBSAIBOT Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2008
    Family Day

First I would like to say thank you all for such a great welcome . You were all so very nice . The food was awesome and the company was outstanding . The kids all seemed to get along good , aside from Connors moment all went well. I really enjoyed getting to know you folks . I really hope we can get a group together for an armor building workshop weekend . From what I have learned from you , you guys would all take pride in building your own Man doe armor . I have had a lot of fun working with Shell on her armor and I just might make some for myself after talking with you guys. I was also happy to be welcomed into the meeting I felt as if you guys were including me even though I am not a member of the group . I am also glad that shell has joined your group she has always had a love for Star Wars ( Han Solo ) and now she has folks who understand at her level. I hope to be able to participate in future meets when posable and get to know you all better as well . Shell should be able to make the no kids meetings as long as I am available to be home with the kids. Thank you all again for such a nice after noon , Jake

10. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Your welcome Jake!!

Sorry I missed meeting you. But I sure we'll meet up sooner than later. I'm glad to hear that everyone was on their best behavier for the day. I'd like to thank everyone for that. I am again sorry I missed out. But we all know Family first around here. [:D]

I'm all so glad to hear you all did get a chance to talk a little shop. I have looked over the logo and will be making post over there about them. A long with shirts and banner ect...

It all so sounds like you all may have gottin' in a few games of Pocket Modules? Any Winners?

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for making it. James , Amanda Thank You both for having everyone over. I know what kinda work goes in to hosting a get together of that size. So THANK YOU BOTH VERY MUCH!! =D=

Ok ... I'm off to check out the other post. See you on the next page.

TK OUT!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.