main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carb, IL JUNE MEETING/COOKOUT

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by khristenkenobi, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khristenkenobi

khristenkenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    Our next meeting will be saturday June 28. We will be having it at Mike & Carol's house in Herrin, IL. I will get directions to everyone when it gets closer to then. We are going to have a cookout that day. I'll have a list and everyone can choose something to bring. This way everyone can come even if they dont have any extra cash. We want everyone to be there if they can. We're going to have a fun day. Mike is going to hook up his projector for gaming and such. There will be something for everyone to do.

2. Mavrik1989

Mavrik1989 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2007
    Sounds pretty kewl to me, but then again I am easily impressed.

3. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Start brushing up on your Battlefront Skills. No Mercy time.

4. khristenkenobi

khristenkenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    The cookout will begin at 4pm. I do have directions for those of you that need them. Mike & Carol will be providing hamburgers and hotdogs. I ask that if everyone attending could bring a 2liter drink and/or chips that would be great. If you or someone coming with you would like to bring a side dish that is fine too.Just let me know who wants to bring what. (call Yuri & I if you can) Also we will be having a battlefront tournament, there will be a trampoline and pool for the kids. If those of you that play magic or anything else like that feel free to bring that stuff and get some games going on that too. I would like to remind everyone that this is a SIJO event therefore there will be no alcohol allowed. Hope to see everyone there!!!!

LIST OF ITEMS FOR COOKOUT THAT WILL BE NEEDED:
    drinks
    chips
    ice
    side dishes(baked beans, potato salad, cole slaw etc)
    snacks(cookies, brownies, cupcakes)

5. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Can't wait! I'm off at 4pm that day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.