June meeting - Date change?

Discussion in 'Albuquerque, NM' started by Wook, May 31, 2005.

?

June meeting - Date change?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
June 19th (Father's Day) 7 vote(s) 22.6%
June 26th 24 vote(s) 77.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    So majority voted for the 26th. Ken has graciously offered CMI again as the meeting place - but we will have to start promptly at 2pm and be outta there by 4...doesn't mean we can't hang somewhere else, but for now that's the plan, man!

Topics of discussion...so far...

Upcoming events: Bubonicon in August, Symphony trooping in Sept
    Random topics: TBD :)

CMI is located near the corner of Jefferson & Ellison. Go west on Ellison past Jefferson about a block & it will be on your left. PM me or Ken if you need better directions.

***BRING CHAIRS**** or get comfy on the floor! :)

2. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    I have a place we can meet at to if need be...it can hold about 40 people.
  3. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sounds good Wook. We could also do a picnic/meeting at a park too if Ken would rather not deal with having to move trucks and chairs etc.

4. TK166 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm, park does sound good, too! Clem, whatcha got?
  5. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    My work has a huge conference room with chairs and tables. It's on I-25 and Comanche
  6. Capt_Canuck Jedi Knight

star 1
    Clem,

It would be better than the last weekend meeting we had in there. haha

_Ryan
  7. Wook Jedi Master

star 4
    Clem - that sounds good as well - do you want to check with your higher ups first? Or in keeping with the BBQ theme - we could desecend on a local park. Some frisbee & lightsaber duels anyone?

Guess I'll put up another poll...

8. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, a poll might be good. I'm all for a bbq/meeting at the park, 'cause frisbee, lightsaber duels and whatever else we can come up with sounds cool!

Forgot to mention we have more than 40 members now and I'm thinking it might be kind of difficult to fit more than that in an office environment, but if that's what everyone else wants it's also fine by me.
  9. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't you dare BBQ without us (us meaning...the ones going to the Ren Fair) unless you are looking for a mellow BBQ? :D
  10. skyra Jedi Knight

star 3
    If you aren't there Jess, then it will be a mellow BBQ for sure. [face_laugh]

We don't necessarily need to BBQ, but a park might be nice just for the ambience alone and if people want to bring their own lunches or whatever that would be cool too.
  11. LadyNaberrie Jedi Master

star 4
    I have off this Sunday and don't necessarily know if I have the 26th off. I really wanted to make this meeting too! :_|
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.