main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA June Meeting--Election Time

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    That's right Sith and Jedi; it is once again time for elections in where election time really means something. Such as "vote for me and live." (joking.)

Our meeting is scheduled for June 15th at 7:30 in Porterville. As usual we will meet at RoundTable unless someone has a better idea.

On the agenda is...elections. And 501st stuff, and CIV, and Relay for Life in Fullerton this month, Disneyland, Harry Potter, Pirates (okay this is just to take bows for a job well done.) and ComicCon.

If I've forgottn something I will remember later.

2. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    slight problem. nobody mark your calendars yet. there may be a "501st" meeting in Fresno on this night, in which case, we need to be there. if the meeting in Fresno is on saturday night instead, i won't be able to make it, so i'm actually really hoping that it will be on the 15th.

3. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    I sent Will an email notifing him we have a regular club meeting on the 15th. Hopefully he will reschedule his meeting. I think we should have our meeting first and discuss issues before the 501st meeting.

4. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    i will also be out of town the 22nd and 23rd.

5. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    In case we forget: It was a mortally wounded-orama!

[face_monkey]

6. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Congratulations to all who were 'press ganged' once again. And, once again Emperor Speedo rules!=D=

As to the rest of the meeting...well we talked a long time and I'm sure decided on something. I guess I should check my notes.

Anyway, we begin Harry Potter promo in July and should include flaming birds and House Elf heads. We agree that the Star Wars Disney days t-shirts are really cool. It does not appear that we are going to be able to attend the Relay For Life-due to real life interferring. Our new website should be up in a couple of months. We support the 501st thing and will do what we can to help. As of now we have six members attending ComicCon. And Kong is really, really, cool. Oh, and the anchoivy should be cooked with the pizza as they taste better that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.