June meeting!Same bat time

Discussion in 'Snohomish County, WA' started by DarthBreezy, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    7 PM at Everett I-hop on Monday June 5th!

Please PM me if you need directions -

I'll be collecting funds for the buttons if anyone wants to chip in to by a couple packs - it'll be about 25$ odd for 20 so you guys can take some to levenworth!
  2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    So how did the meeting go? Did anyone take notes? anything of note happen or was discussed?
  3. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Notes? What are those? :p
    In attendance: Marlow, Paulie, Amy, Cheryl and Keith and Family(sorry I forgot their names.)
    We made one decision - Seeing Pirates at Alderwood Mall in the evening. :)
  4. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Scary huh? We actually made a DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
  5. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    I am astounded! LOL

Pirates in the Evening? Good, because I will have to work that day after all.

About what time are we thinking? And are we planning to have dinner together in costume too- before, or after?

meanwhile, here is a pic of me in front of the del Coronado Hotel
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v344/crgaidheal/coronado06/100_0384.jpg]
  6. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Cool looking hotel.
  7. InvaderSil Jedi Knight

Speaking of Alderwood, we had went over there last night on a whim wanting to see Cars. We get there and I was hoffified that Cars was not there! It was at the Regal ones near the Mervyns near by. I thought for sure that Cars would be playing there. So, in the end, we didn't see Cars. *cries* Does anybody know for sure Pirates will be playing at Alderwood?

-Keith
  8. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I think we'd have to contact the theatre manager to know for sure. It would be a good idea to have a backup theatre just in case.
  9. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
    I wonder if the new Everett Mall 16 will be open by then. They are to be a Regal Cinemas operation

Okay, I just called the Everett 9, to ask them if they knew anything about the new theater, they say it is scheduled to open July 10th, too late for the opening day of POC2.

I also just checked my email, I set up an alert on Fandango for when tickets to POC2 were available online. I just recieved it in my email (the time stamp says 6/9 but I had not checked that email over the weekend) The alert was set for theaters in the 98208 area.
    So far it lists only thses theaters for Friday July 7th:

Regal Everett 9
    830 S.E. Everett Mall Way, Everett, WA 98208
    Click on RED SHOWTIMES to Buy Tickets
    12:20 I 3:50 I 7:20 I 10:40

Regal Mountlake 9
    6009 SW 244th St, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
    12:30 I 3:55 I 7:20 I 10:45

Regal Marysville Cinema 14
    9811 State Ave, Marysville, WA 98270
    12:30 I 3:55 I 7:20 I 10:35

Regal Bella Botega 11 Cinema
    8890 NE 161st Ave, Redmond, WA 98052
    12:30 I 3:55 I 7:20 I 10:45

Note that they are all Regal cinemas too. Also, I have redmond and marysville listed which are farther from here than lynnwood.

Now, just because Fandango does not list the Alderwood theaters yet does not mean it won't play there, but I have a feeling it may not.

So, who wants to take on an action item to call the alderwood theaters? remember how much luck we had getting info from them regarding Episode III? (meaning they were all insipidly stupid and uncooperative and would not give us any information on it untl the last minute)

I am thinking we may want to go with the known theaters listed at fandango
  10. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'd vote for Mountlake 9 because it's just around the corner from me...

I can check there to see when they will start selling tickets anyway. Tis cheaper than Fandango.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.