June meeting - Saturday June 19 - 11AM Adventure Landing

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, May 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Join me again for another awesome fun day at Adventure Landing, up on Capital Blvd. in Raleigh. Meet us there for a full day of Putt-Putt, LaserTag, Go-Karts, and video games. 11AM, June 19 be there!

Remember... Plan to the full day package for $20 and get all the minigolf, lazertag and go karts.

2. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    I think I will likely get to make it.

Just a side note $20 will be for 3 hours - but that is usually long enough to do everything you want.
  3. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooo I like where this is going. Count me in!

-UD
  4. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Darn! I won't be able to make it to Adventure landing this time kids. Maybe this time Don can win at a couple of the games. :cool:
  5. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm pushing this June meeting back to 1PM - 4PM .
  6. Anakin_Solo06 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Sounds good to me, count me in on this one. I don't even wake up on staurdays til bout 12 or 1 anyways.
  7. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    Yah that is one of the big reasons we decided to push this one back - for us college kids ;) :p .
  8. Anakin_Solo06 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was on a delievery today and I was listing to G105.1 and they do a showgram hookup where at 9 they sale these discount coupons to good stuff. Well tomarrow they are giving away Get 3 Adventure Passes for Only $30! A 3-hour Adventure Pass is good for 3-hours of unlimited fun with the Adventure Speedway, Adventure Golf, and Pirate's Quest Laser Tag. If anyone wants to get in on this for our get together just let me know.
    here is the link if you want to read for yourself:
    http://showgramhookup.com/index.php?page=restaurants/index.html&location=&rest_id=11191
  9. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    Chris and I will do it with you Andrew. I'll go ahead and get the pass and you can give me a check/money the day of.
  10. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow I'm lucky I saw your post when I did. It just turn 9am and they are selling fast. I got one for us though and it will be mailed out soon.

If anyone else is interested act fast!!
  11. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    Just so others know its actually a 60$ gift certificate so you probably don'thave to use it all at once. Its a great deal!

And they only have 100 of these....
  12. Anakin_Solo06 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks a lot Natalie. I will pay you back as soon as I see ya'll again.
  13. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    Well it looks like Chris and I have been invited to a wedding on June 19th so we are going to have to forgo the laser tag this time around.
  14. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    Just out of curiosity woutld it be possible if we did this on June 12th instead? I don't know if anyone else is free that weekend. If not no big deal we can always catch this event again at a later time.
  15. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Nope, sorry, I can't make it on June 12th because I've scheduled a LOTR TCG premiere series qualifier at the State Fairgrounds then. Shall we push it back to June 26th? :(
  16. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    June 26th sounds good... How does this work for everyone else?
  17. Psycho_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Well on June 26th I've agreed to cover someone at work so they won't be shorthanded. Sorry.....
  18. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Gee whiz! [face_worried], how's Sunday June 20th or the 27th? Sure don't like having Chris missing out!
  19. Psycho_Jedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Well I work Sundays as well...........

Sorry..!!!
  20. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok then Saturday June 26th it is then. I'll post another note and have our headers above corrected.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.