main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

June meeting - Saturday June 26 - 1PM Adventure Landing

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, May 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I'm moving the June meeting to Saturday June 26 at 1PM for fun and frolic at Adventure Landing - hope to see everyone there. :D

2. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I would love to come, I am going to try and make it to that, sounds like a blast. Maybe I can bring some more peeps from Greensboro.

3. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Sounds cool! :D

4. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I will be there!

5. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    I'll be there.

6. Anakin_Solo06

Anakin_Solo06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2004
    Count me in.

7. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    It's next week so let's have fun!

8. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Tallon, please make me proud and kick some tail in Laser tag. Every one who will be there will have a blast. Adventure Landing is a very fun place.

9. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Looks like I am going to be able to make it, I told my boss I need that Saturday off. Sounds like so much fun, I cant wait to see all of you guys.

Chris

10. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    I'm going to try to be there are 1pm but I might be just a little bit late. The NHL Draft 2004 is the same day and we have tickets to go. I'm doubting it will be itneresting enough to be there for very long. But it starts at 10am so hopefully by 1pm I'll be ready to take off for some laser tag :) .

11. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    I'll be late for the same reason!

I have 5 tickets to go to the same NHL draft event, so Pauli and I will be there too. I went and signed up at Cary Chamber of Commerce, and they had a bunch of tix. That means I have 3 more tix for anyone else who wants to show up for this event. Call me on my cel phone at 923-3145 if you want one so I can meet you at the RBC center. I should be there by 9AM. I think Adam's girlfriend Jackie will be coming with us. :D

12. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    I have 3 extra tickets as well if more people are interested. I don't know how interesting this event will be or how soon it will get started (I think 10am?) so I will stick around as long as it is interesting.

13. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    Ok Caniac Carnival starts at 9am. All 17 NHL trophies (including Stanley) will be on display. Seating starts at 10:30am and first round draft starts at noon. So I'm thinking I will stay for the first round which should last until 1pm.

If Don and Chris are also going to stay until 1pm maybe we should move our gettogether a little later (like 2:00-2:30pm?). That way we all have the same 3 hours, especially since padawan311 will be traveling from Greensboro.

What does everyone think?

14. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Yeah, just keep me posted so I will know when and where to meet you guys.

Chris

15. Anakin_Solo06

Feb 19, 2004
    Sounds good to me.

16. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    I'm cool with that.

17. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    Ok then 2pm it is.

18. Anakin_Solo06

Feb 19, 2004
    I might be late tomarrow for Adventure Landing. I got to wake up early tomarrow and go set up a bow shoot for a hospice benifit. I got to do that and then actually shoot the tournment itself. So hopefully my arrows will be true to there shots and I do well. And hope to see all ya'll there tomarrow.

19. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Hey there gang, I ended up having to come into work today, Saurday, but I hope to get off around lunch time. If all goes well, I still hope to make it to the meeting.

Chris

20. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    WOW! That was so much fun!

I had a lot of fun at the NHL Draft and I had a ton of fun at Adventure Landing. I am completely exhausted right now but it's a good a exhausiton.

Thanks to Natalie and Chris for allowing me to ride with them.

And Andrew, you rocked at Laser Tag and everything else!

hehe

Anyways, Natalie won't be online for a few days, her Computer Crashed but it should be up shortly.

Also, Don my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope everything is alright and I'm praying for a safe outcome.

Again it was a blast!

-Jane

21. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    I'm glad to see everybody had a good time. ...sorry I missed the festivities, so thanks to Natalie and all who attended!

Pauli and Jackie were ok. As everyone knows, it was raining pretty hard, and they were on their way to see my son Adam at Norfolk Navy base, but Jackie's car decided to greet the bumper of the guy's car in front of her at a McDonalds in Suffolk,VA and it was badly smashed in and the radiator was busted. Jackie was inconsolable. so... I had to go save the damsels in distress and drive the 3 hours to see them, just as I was getting ready to go to the RBC center.

I got there, picked them up and went on towards Norfolk VA. We did get to play with Adam most of Sunday on Virginia Beach, which was having a concert featuring multiple Elvis dudes singing one at a time with bands.

Still, I managed to have a good time. I'm back now, and I'll be taking Jackie to work most of this week until the repair shop in VA can do the body work and her insurance covers some costs.

22. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    I'm glad everyone was ok, those things can turn out very serious so we were concerned.

My monitor has been failing for a while now and it did not survive the move. My dad has a 10 year old monitor that he let me try. It works but now its starting to flicker green. I think I will have to break down and buy a monitor. For the time being however my internet is still down. I am trying to get it fixed.

I love my new apartment though :) . Its just a mess right now. I hope at least to have the living room and kitchen clean by the time Jane moves in.

You guys should see my walls! Its covered with Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings, Harry Potter, Macintosh, and hockey. All my NC State posters are in the living room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.