main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL June Meeting things to bring whos bring what????

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Kevin, no need to feel weird. We are all normal, everyday folk with no strange or discusting habits that I can recall. I've been here for almost 3 years now and new people are always welcomed. We haven't hid many...I mean any bodies yet and your Jedi/Sith mind tricks will never make me tell...

DIP and CHIPS are always welcomed too....
    Libations are cool, just remember to be responcible when you party.

2. skyshark93

skyshark93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    Well I wouldnt go as far as saying I'm TOTALLY normal.......
    Later

3. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    <- always the designated driver (non drinker)

onward.

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I can also bring makings for frozen strawberry daiquiri's. These are limited though, but very good.

5. davallyn

davallyn Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2005
    Hi All!! I am wondering what time this shindig is going on this weekend? Since Star Wars Weekends has been extended at MGM studios, I hope to march in the parade that day with the 501st and Rebel Legion. (If any of you are members and available, I highly recommend this troop!!). The parade and what-not generally finishes around 12 which means that I still have time to get myself back to Tampa and meet up with everyone.

Anyway, I am going to do my best to attend. Where do I get directions? I will bring a food item if everything works out.

Dava

6. Hopkins9482

Hopkins9482 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2004
    Someone might need to bring a blender as I don't have one that I can find to work really well. That would be a great help if someone can do that too.

7. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I have the blender and all...no problem!!! We will be posting address and directions via private emails. We will also be coming up with a time soon. I figure that about 2 or 3 pm until evening might be the best. I know I will not be there until afternoon as I have Sat. morning stuff I have to do.

8. Lo-Tek

Lo-Tek Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    I'm planning to attend and I'll bring manicotti! MMM MMM good. (to steal a slightly famous tag line)

9. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I can cook if you like.

10. Hopkins9482

Oct 18, 2004
    Wonderful!!! Look forward to seeing everyone on the 18th!

11. PrincessElaina

PrincessElaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    I am hoping to make it out there.. when time is the party and how long will it last??

G Elaina

12. Hopkins9482

Oct 18, 2004
    Starts at 2 and lasts till everyone's gone, lol. Let's hope not too late into the night, but come as you wish. As for how to get here, PM me or email me for directions.

13. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I know that many of you may be marching in the Disney MGM parade this day. There should be no problem with these fans making it to the party and with plenty still going on. We probably won't eat until about 4 or so...So come on the party will be just starting when you get here.

14. PrincessElaina

PrincessElaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    I just found out today that I have to work because a co worker is going out of town all of the sudden..

I will keep my eyes peeled for more meetings!! :(

Sounds like I will be missing way too much fun...

G Elaina

15. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    can someone bring a burger king yoda to the meeting? thats all i need. also, i have three more vaders to trade for anyting else i need. any takers?

16. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    We would like a Vader. Very much. Please, please please.

On another note, Ross and I will be over at Mike's early to help him set up. If you want to help, come a little early, if not come after 2pm. Otherwise if you are there early, you will be drafted into service.

17. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I will come as soon as I can. Have vet. visits and then who knows what from work...the joys of management positions!!???

18. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    heres my list of extras if anybody needs them:

x2 mace windus
    x2 boba fetts
    x4 darth vaders

"please, please, please! i need a yoda for my complete set, if anybody has an extra please bring it (it's all ready been brought it!)

19. Eddiehorror

Eddiehorror Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    I can bring some chips or something...any specifics out there?

20. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    That will be fine. Anything will be welcomed, especially new folks.

21. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Do we have a final list on what everyone is bringing so we don't leave out anything that people may want. That way anyone who has not signed up for some food can bring what is needed. This way the cost is spread out also. Or post just what we don't have.

22. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    I am confirmed with a BBQ meatball & ravioli dish and chilled red wine. I will bring copies of the media frenzy opening night on DVD. So far I have 5 confirmed that would like to split the cost ($330). If anybody else wants a copy, I can make more to lower the cost for all.

see ya Saturday !!!

23. Hopkins9482

Oct 18, 2004
    Just to let everyone know, I do have some leftover uncooked burgers as well, though we'll definitely maybe need more.

24. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I've got the ambrosia,some nice wine, and a bag of Burger King toys. Also I can bring the dvd of the directors cut of THX-1138 if anyone is interested. Always good to see George Lucas's first film outing.

25. SithFan1977

May 19, 2005
    ravenjack, bring the bag! also, i need your im addy so we can chat about our next trench run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.