main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN June meeting - you decide

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by NorvelleJedi05, May 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    When can we meet for a general meeting in June? Several of you have answered my email concerning meeting days & times. I've taken that into account along with my schedule. It seems like Sundays will work out for almost everyone. When can we meet, the 2nd Sunday in June, the 3rd Sunday in June, or the 4th Sunday in June.

2nd Sunday ........ June 8th
    3rd Sunday ......... June 15th
    4th Sunday ......... June 22nd

Please post your response when you can make it to a meeting on this thread. I'll also email everyone this info. If you like to email me please email your response when you can make it to a meeting. ASAP Thanks. I look forward to everybodys response.

May the Force be with you.
    Brian

2. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    I'm looking to choose a date when we can hold a meeting in June. What I heard from some of you so far that Sunday would be a good day for you. I'm going to set a date, next Sunday, June 8th at 5:30pm at Rolypoly at the Gables . I'll give everyone explicit directions to the restaurant. This meeting will be brief going no more than a half hour. Please pm me here or email me at norvellejedi@indiana.edu Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I look forward to everyones cooperation in order to make the Bloomington Star Wars fan club a success. I know it will be fun. Again, I hope to see you soon.

Brian

3. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Reminder:

When: Sunday, June 8th at 5:30pm
    Where: Rolypoly at the Gables (114 S. Indiana Ave.)

Brian

4. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Weather Postponement

I've heard that it will be bad weather tomorrow so I'm going to reschedule the general meeting of the Bloomington Star Wars fan club.

When: Sunday, June 15th at 5:30pm
    Where: Rolypoly at the Gables (114 S. Indiana Ave.)

If you need more info about directions to Rolypoly at the Gables please feel free to contact me here or email me at norvellejedi@fanforce.net

Brian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.