main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Jersey June Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Arldetta, May 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Yeah, either tonight or tom. We should be getting our call from Gamestop to let us know. We got the deluxe version. [face_blush] Can't wait!

Oh and Marie, we do have a spare bed in Angel's room. :p

NP, Herb. I'll be there all day, so when you have to go, just go. ;)

3 More Days!
    Do I smell Wookiee Cookies cooking? :p

2. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    :eek:

I smell what Cyndy is cooking. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.
    I have seen the end of civilization.
    -Mace Windu, Shatterpoint

3. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    I guess Gary will be spending the weekend at your place, GLUED to Galaxies. When we first got Jedi Outcast, he was GLUED and I swore his eyes were gonna go crooked.

But it will be fun to see the Presidents fight over who gets to play first ;)

4. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    :eek:

Moi? Fight over a video game? :p

Everytime. :D

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.

5. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    LOL. Well, you would all be fighting my hubby and me for who's playing first!!! :p :p

But maybe Gary can help us out with Outcast, I got it for Christmas on Xbox and haven't been able to get into it yet.

Oh and don't forget Clone Wars! :p That's always avail too.

6. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    I have yet to play Clone Wars....Bounty Hunter...Outcast. :(

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

7. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    I'm sure Gary wouldn't mind playing Outcast either.....

I haven't played Outcast yet, either. My brother has Bounty Hunter for Gamecube and I think he's having trouble getting past something. But then again, he's 10.

8. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    yeah...Marie that kind of stuff happens to even the best of players. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

9. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    That's very true. Honestly, I don't play too much, it's mostly my hubby. He's the real gamer. But Angel's not entirely ready yet. But very soon, Baby Gamer will be at the systems! :p

10. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    So I think I might get Galaxies. Oh wait, I need a better computer first!!

11. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    I really want SWG....but I know that my parents would not want me ruining their computer. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

12. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    All I can can say is, we better have a message from Gamestop when we get home, or heads are gonna fly!

13. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    You crazy people and your video games! Save your money!

14. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Why? What else are we gonna spend it on?

Besides, it's not like we can take any of this when we die. So may as well enjoy life by what ever means we have. :p

15. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    Spend it on me! I'd be much appreciative!

That wasn't too well thought out was it..

16. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Save our money for what Mike?

Beer? Vader Masks? :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

17. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Yeah, if money is virtually liq, we can do as we wish with it.

We have games, you have beer, others have food. :p

18. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    And I have Audrey Hepburn stuff ;)

19. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Well, we got Galaxies, but we haven't actually played it yet. The servers to create characters were going on and offline constantly and we probably have messed ourselves up. Hopefully tonight we'll get some game time in.

It was very frustrating. We were not even able to pick our planet yet. And you can't play with the char creation unless you are ON a server. And with the way they were yesterday it was highly impossible. We were trying to hook up with one of our Mech Assault Buddies and he was having the same problem. But you can get full disclosure on Sat. :p

20. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Jul 1, 2002
    I have absolutely no clue as to what you're talking about Cyndy. Does this mean I'm not as geek as I once thought I was?

21. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    OH NO!! You've lost some geek-tude???? [face_shocked]

That's a very bad man! :p

22. Jedi_Satimber

Jul 3, 2002
    Mike...I don't think that you lost your geek-dom...

I don't think that you ever had it. :p

j/k buddy.

What Cyndy was trying to say was that they could not log onto the servers to play the game....much like the problems AOL have had in the past.
    Galaxies is an on-line Massive RPG. You play with other people all over the world.
    And the servers could not handle the demand yesterday. ;)

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

23. Arldetta

Jul 19, 2002
    Well, I just found out that the servers will be back up at 11 am today but we'll both be working. :( Maybe as soon as we get home. :D

24. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    *wakes from his employed cave*

Did someone say Galaxies? Did anyone get KOTOR?

I will be glad to help with Outcast, but I didnt get very far at all.

Wookie Cookies..we need to at least do SOMETHING outside..it is going to be the most beautiful day of the summer so far (84 degrees, sunny, low humidity)

See y'all tomorrow!

~DG~

25. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Who are you kidding? You're gonna be GLUED to Galaxies!! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.