June Meeting

Discussion in 'Greenville, NC' started by Boba_Fett_of_Nine, May 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Knight

star 2
    Let's plan on what activity we wanna do at the next meeting.
  2. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just to let you all know before we pick a date, I'll be in Vegas from June 8-13. If I do really well, I'll fly you all out to Vegas for the June meeting. :p
  3. JAVOTHEHUT Jedi Padawan

Hell, I'm up for the June meeting at Vegas.

Seriously though, I had a great time during our May meeting. It was nice meeting you guys. Nice to know the force is strong in G'ville.

Also, when you decide the date for the June meeting, I will be out of town June 12-22. So if it lands during that time I may have to miss it.

Take care and may the force be with you.

4. Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Knight

star 2
    Lets aim at the 26th, a saturday. Sound good with everyone?
  5. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    That's my birthday. I don't know what my wife has planned, so I don't know. I may be able to meet later in the evening, after my in-laws leave. Maybe a movie or something?

I'll let you know the closer we get, but that date sounds good.

Kevin
  6. Q_of_the_Continuum Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think I'll be able to make that. Evening will probably be better for me too.
  7. Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Knight

star 2
    I wont be able to do evenings, because I moved up in my resteraunt and work in the kitchen now instead of the dishroom. I guess im out on this one...
  8. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    What do you guys think about having the meeting in July? My brother will be here over 4th of July holiday weekend and he's a huge SW fan.

It just seems that everyone is busy this month.

Let me know.

JMK
  9. Q_of_the_Continuum Jedi Knight

star 1
    That might be a better idea, Kel. I'm all for it.
  10. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't forget you guys are also invited to the Fan Force BBQ on July 10th at Don's house in Cary. :)

:)

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

-UD :)
  11. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Moving the meeting is cool with me. My June has been swamped with work as I'm trying to get a bunch of video projects done before the baby gets here, so hopefully I can slow down a little in August. What have you got in mind for the 4th? I'm thinking Angela may be on nights that weekend which puts me on baby duty most of the time, day and night. If we have a better idea of a plan and/or time, I may be able to work something out to go.
  12. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    What are everyones schedule for the 3rd of July. I'm available anytime. I'll probably bring my brother with me.

I know BFof9 works, but when, day or night?

Dal, what is a good time for you?

Q - You up for this?

I hope the two new guys can make it. By the way, what are your screen names?

JMK
  13. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If I can make it, it'll probably have to be 6:00ish, maybe a hair later. Then I'll only be available for an hour, hour and a half tops, since Angela will need to get ready for work that night.
  14. Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm avaliable until 3 pm on saturdays. But, if we need to just wait until the july 10th bbq/symphany thats fine with me. as long as 3 members are present we can make that a meeting. how's that???

PS I'm gonna request off for the BBQ thing on July 10th. I'll let you guys know how it goes....
  15. Q_of_the_Continuum Jedi Knight

star 1
    Whatever works best for you guys. Just let me know. I don't think I'm busy this Saturday.
  16. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Who is going to the BBQ on the 10th? I'm not sure yet myself. As for July 3rd, it's looking a little tougher for me now as I may end up at a family function. I also believe Tommy and Javier are supposed to be in Ocracoke, so they won't be around.
  17. Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Master

star 3
    I don't know about the bbq yet on the 10th. I'd like a weekend where it's just me and my wife and kids.

Since Zach was born, we've had family over everyweekend. Two weekends ago my mom visited from Texas, last weekend was the Christening (Sun) on Sat (my birthday) I clean the house while watching my two boys while my wife drove to Raleigh to pick up her friend and spend the day at the malls up their. I was exhausted by the time she came home. My three year old is actually a pretty big help, but I had to vacumm while holding the little one.

After they got home, I got to spend a fun filled night by taking myself out to eat. I did buy a new DVD player though.

This weekend, my brother is coming into town.

So I'm thinking next weekend, I just want to relax.

JMK

(Sorry about the gripe session)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.