main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

June Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Sebulba2179, Jun 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIMASTER6872

JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2004
    I would think since our EVENT COORDINATOR didnt state that the time was changed that it is still noon....

I will be there at noon... if there is a 2 hr delay so be it... I will just be glad to do something with the group for a change...

I will be wearing my "STAY ON TARGET" T-SHIRT so I will NOT be hard to see at all... LMAO

is you need to call me please PM me and i will send you my cell number in the am
    by 930am so I can leave by 10am to get there on time...

Sincerly,
    The newest active member of Boston Rebels ----

Justin Craig Manning

2. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    Sad to say (again) that it appears that, barring a minor miracle, I won't be able to make it again. Too much stuff to do. :(

3. JEDIMASTER6872

Apr 5, 2004
    Well I plan on being there at noon... so I hope to see you all there....

4. JEDIMASTER6872

Apr 5, 2004
    well that was ibnteresting ... JIM, CHRIS and myself...

Hope next month we get more to go...

DODGEBALL was Hysterical !!!!!

I plan on going this weekend and seing RIDDICK .

Hope to see you all soon...
    time to go clean my room....

HASTA LA VISTA !

5. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Justin it was good to have a new member join the Rebels today ...Welcome agin.

Dodgeball was an incredible movie! I laughed so much I think I missed alot of it. I will have to go see it again.

I hope we didn't miss anyone today, we did wait in front on the Loews until about 12:45 today before we went inside.

Hope to see everyone again next month.

6. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I'm really sorry if anyone missed the meet due to time confusion. I was hoping that Chris (Sebulba) would have set down a final time for you guys before Saturday. I was unexpectedly out of town Friday and Saturday, otherwise I would have helped out. Wish I could've been there! :(

7. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    Sorry I couldn't come. Saving up for the SG-1 con has left me with no money whatsoever. Did you guys see the clip during the credits of Dodgeball? We have it at my theater so I got to see it while I was cleaning. Ben Stiller in a fat suit dancing to Kelis's "Milkshake". Funny yet disturbing. I'm going to see Riddick tonight with Rob.

8. JEDIMASTER6872

Apr 5, 2004
    SG-1 con ...

WHERE IS THAT ??
    WHEN IS IT ??

J

9. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    The one I'm going to is in NJ in August.

10. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    As tactfully as I can put this:

I left NH at 10:00 AM on Friday morning and went down to Philadelphia for the weekend. I returned on Monday evening at 8:30. And I had no repeat no access to a computer during this time.

I'm sorry if this proved inconvenient to any of you, and I would ask that you not blow off my apology.

If you don't think that I'm doing a bang-up job as EC, then any one of you is welcome to step up. As it is, that visit to Philadelphia has all but cemented my desire to move to that area some time this summer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.