main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp JUNE MEETING

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Jun 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey guys and gals, just leaving a reminder of our meeting this Sunday, June 6th at the Cantina, starting at 1 p.m.

There is also going to be a show at Yokens that day starting at 9 a.m. I plan to go to the show in the morning and then head to the meeting right after. The last time I was at the show, there was alot of vintage SW stuff, so if anyone is interested, let me know and we can meet in Manchester and go. Either PM me or leave a note here...

See you all Sunday!

2. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I'd like to go to the show.Where exactly is it?

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    It's at Yokens in Portsmouth, starting at 9 a.m. Last time I went there was alot of vintage, but I would have needed a spare arm and a leg to buy anything. But there were other stuff there as well. If you want to meet up, send me a pm and we can work out the details! :)

4. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    look for any of the items on the wanted list there (especially mine, and I'll pay for them if you find them).

Slave leia unleashed.
    boush (bounty hunter) leia figs. under ten dollars.

I'd go with you but, I'm tight on money; can't even wake a nine these days let alone get to portsmouth by then and just gereally uncertain wether there is enough incentive to go. If I saw too many things I wouldn't be able too stop myself from spending money I don't have, and two few and I'd wander around board for a while.
    So it's a reluctant sorry no. But I might be willing to purchase some booty off you upon your return.

5. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey,

Any idea how much it is to get in to the show?

I like to meet you guy's over there and then head to the meeting , sounds like a good idea.

I just hate going to a show like that and pay $5 + just to look around. That $5 I could use to buy something. lol

K......... let me know whats up.

SeeYa!!
    TK

6. Darth-Jaguar

Darth-Jaguar Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2000
    I think I've been to that show a few years ago. When I was at a show at Yokens a few years ago I bought a bunch of SW figures. They also sold Beanie Babies, Grateful Dead Bears, sportscards, and other collectables as well. Not sure if that's the one you mean.

7. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Guess what? I'm going to have to miss my fourth meeting in a row because we have to make up a baseball game that was supposed to be played this Friday but was postponed because there is a "semi-formal"dancethatmostofthemdon'tevenwanttogotoBUTOURCOACHPOSTPONEDTHEGAMEANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really sorry guys. What time will the meeting be over and every be gone?

8. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    TK,

The admission is $3.00... not too bad considering. Thing is SW stuff can be hit or miss at this show. I've found some really great deals, and then there have been times that it's been bone dry.

If everyone wants to meet at Yokens, that'd be cool. We wouldn't have to rush, and still be in Manchester in lots of time for the meeting.

See ya there!

9. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey guys,

My wife reminded me today of a prior engagement that I had agreed to for Sunday morning, so I won't be able to go to the show at Yokens :( I will be able to make the meeting at 1 though. If anyone sees an extra Leia Unleashed, and it isn't more than $20, I would be forever grateful if someone would pick it up for me :)

See you Sunday!!

10. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Hey John, where exactly is this Yoken's that the show is being held? Jason and I had a couple of places we were going to check before the meeting. I'm really not sure if he would want to go to portsmouth and he probably wouldn't have the money to get in anyway.

11. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Hey DJ, Yokens is on Route 1 in Portsmouth just past the traffic circle. I'm not all that good at giving directions, but let's start at 101 East:

Take Exit 11 and take a left off the exit onto Rt 33 heading to Stratham. Go straight on 33, go over Rt 95 (don't take any exits) and a couple of sets of lights. You'll go past a ballpark on the left, and at end of ball park take a right. On the corner there is a variety store. Go to end of that road and Yokens will be on the on the left.

Hope you can follow that! :)

Sree ya'll at the meeting!

12. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I'll be at the meet but I don't think I'll make the drive to the show.

I figure I'll do my shopping at the Cantina. :)

I thought I'd bring a few craft projects I've been doing to see if it's something you guys' might want to try in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.