So NM June Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by mandy_djo, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know I'm not going to be able to be there for this meeting or the following two, but I would like to still be involved. At the last meeting we didn't discuss where the next meeting would be, and there's been a lot of opinions expressing a possible trip to an El Paso location.

Andrea's not in town anymore either and won't be back for a week so I think we should hold off on the El Paso meeting until July. Other than that, is everyone wanting an Alamogordo or Las Cruces meeting? I know that it would be more convenient for Andrea, Mike, Nikki, Lj, and Belva for it to be in Alamo, but it wouldn't be bad making a day trip to Cruces. Maybe as an organizational field trip you guys can see episode 3 again if you went there.

Brittani, what do you think since you're the only core member who seems to have been on here recently?
  2. gneiss_jedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think an El Paso meeting in July would be most excellent. We could celebrate my birthday. As for the June meeting, I'm up for whatever city people are willing to take me to as I probably won't have a ride to anywhere outside of El Paso. Any other opinions?
  3. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Seeing as how we're the only two on the boards right now, I'll come pick you up and we can have our own meeting at my house up here! ;)
  4. gneiss_jedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    OK!!! Sounds good to me. Pick me up the Friday before. :p
  5. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    An El Paso meeting in July is perfect for me. I will be out of town all of June anyways so I wouldn't be able to make it had it been in June so this works out perfectly.
  6. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just let me know where everyone wants the meeting. Alamo would be easiest for me, but I will drive.
  7. Jedibelva Force Ghost

Where will the meeting take place and on what date?
    please let me know so I can be there.
  8. movieboy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Since the last meeting was in gordo; I really think in order to be fair to everyone in the group we should rotate the meetings. Have one in gordo, the next one in Cruces, and then in El Paso. That way at some point everyone will have one meeting local to them. Espically for those in El Paso who would have to drive almost 2 hours to get to gordo; to me this is the fairest way to do it. For those who do not know; we have a barnes and Nobel that we could have the meeting in.
  9. gneiss_jedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I agree. We should have the June meeting in Cruces. We could probably have it either at Barnes or in Corbett at NMSU again.
  10. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Meeting in Cruces sounds good. Somebody is going to have to hook me up with directions so I know where to go.
  11. movieboy Jedi Knight

star 1
    As soon as we nail down where the meeting will be held at; someone can post directions for you.
  12. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    That all sounds good, but we can't make any definite plans at this time because Andrea's gone! I'd make them, but as I said before, I'm not even in the area to attend the meetings.

We should have discussed this at the last meeting so we wouldn't be cutting it so close, so make sure that at the next meeting someone brings up where the July meeting will take place (El Paso).
  13. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    I won't be able to make it to the June meeting unfortunately because I'll be out of town. But when it comes to the July meeting in El Paso I would be greatful if someone could put the location and date and time.
  14. Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Master

star 1
    Sounds good to me, as long as I can figure out how to get up there. I can take the bus, it's just I dont' think anyone could pick me up. And hey Britt and Mandy I'm still on the boards just havent' logged on lately:p
  15. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    *phew* I am back from the nether-regions of the midwest.

I think I would like to have the June meeting in Las Cruces, unless there are more people who would prefer it in Alamogordo.
  16. gneiss_jedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yay for Cruces! Now, where in Cruces?

Angie's back!!!!! Yay!!!
  17. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Cruces sounds good to me too! :p

And Yay for Anige's return! ;)
  18. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes! Yay! I'm back!

I think we could very well have it at Corbett again. Or Hastings or even Barnes & Noble. Anything works!
  19. movieboy Jedi Knight

star 1
    I say we have it at barnes and Nobel this time.
  20. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    Sounds good. We need to call in advance, though.
  21. gneiss_jedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Haha! Mandy said "Anige".

To Barnes!
  22. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay all sounds good. Do we know what date and time it will be at?
  23. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
  24. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Maybe I missed it, but do we have a date.
  25. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    It's always second Sunday of the month- which is this Sunday, June 12.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.