main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO June meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Knight_Birr, May 31, 2005.

1. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    we talked about it at the last meeting and the June meeting will be this weekend at the house of Mistress in pueblo.

I know its on short notice, but the group did vote for the first weekend of the month and this is it.

we will be looking for the other cities to get to host the next meetings, so springs and people back east start looking for sites and picking months for your to host.

EDIT

guess i should have said sunday at 2 as well.

2. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Thats sounds like a plan, what movies do we want to watch?? We'll be there and bring some Popcorn and Pop. Let me know. Later days...

3. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    Were we going to watch movies? What exactly was the plan? I had a sinus headache through the last meeting and wasn't exactly...there. LOL.

4. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

As far as I remember Mistress was saying movie time for the meeting. I may be wrong, Let me know. Other then that we'll be there. Later Days...

5. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    We won't be able to make this meeting either. :(

6. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Aw, okie. We'll keep you posted. I promise no sacrificing of small forest creatures without you.

7. RavLoc_Vos

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

Has anyone talked with the Misteress?? I don't know if it is just a quick meeting or are we doing something?? Let me know.
    Later Days...

8. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    I talked to her a couple hours ago. So far it's looking like just a quick meeting, and we may or may not do something afterwards.

Sooooo...really, it's all up in the air.

9. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I'll have a movie and munchies...if we dont want to do that we can always go in the backyard and stare at the paper mache scooby doo head hanging in the tree. Whatever. :D

10. Zoom_Cthooga

Jun 30, 2004
    Paper mache Scooby what?

I guess no life-threatening issues to speak about today came up over the last 2 days...so we'll see yas all at the meeting in an hour or so. :p