main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA June meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    The regular meeting for this month is Friday June 25th. That is this week. We will meet at Borders at 7:00 p.m. We usually gather in the art section so look for us there. If the cafe' is quiet we may opt for that location. Either way look for a plastic Obi Wan statue and it should lead you to us.

Some topics that we will be covering are Comic Con, Disneyland and other trips or events; Sabre practice; website design; (our web master will have a few for us to view) and a couple of other things that were brought up at Mays' meeting.

Hope to see everyone there.

Golda

2. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    *that is this week*

this week would be the 17th, so you mean next week, right?

3. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Okay I mean June 17th. Yes it is this Friday. No I got the dates mixed up. I must have still been thinking about the date for Disneyland which is the 25th.

Must have been a Jedi mind trick playing on my cheery mood. So once again it is the 17th of June. This Friday.

Sorry for the confusion.

Golda

4. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    It's all right, you're forgiven. I understand things must be hectic, running the empire and all. If you weren't a Sith, I wouldn't be so forgiving....just kidding.

5. Darth_Tater_Vader

Darth_Tater_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    I of course will be there of course =). Preliminary designs for our group logo have been finished. I will try to have some concepts for site design and layout before the meeting, but I will admit I am hesitant to start concepts on that until I get approval on the logo. As far as discussion of the site, and other avenues of advertising I am contemplating, I am requesting 15 minutes of time on the agenda to discuss my ideas and plans.

Onto another issue, this was asked, but what is the vote standing like on showing up at Borders in costume (those applicable of course) ?

6. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    Not sure on the costumes. I think it's a good idea and borders shouldn't have a problem.
    MotherPalpatine, I'll get you the agenda to preread and review tonite.
    ANOUNCEMENT

There is planed to be and will be a sword practice on the sat. after the meeting also at 7pm. Pm me for directions.

7. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    whatever blows your cape up, boy. i have told you before, and i will again: you're just so damn cool, i will hang with you proudly no matter what you are wearing.

me, i'll be in civvies. but it's not like i have a costume anyway.

:D

also looking forward to seeing your ideas for a website. let's see what you've been doing with all those new toys!

8. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    The crazy old wizard and I spoke with Pat, the manager of Border's, this evening and she has no problem with our wearing costumes. Likes the idea and has even threatened to bring a box of Star Wars toys for us to look at. It seems that her husband and son are huge fans. She did say however that she may move us to another section to provide us more room. This will probably be towards the back of the store near the mall entrance.

Anakin, do you need me to make copies of the agenda to bring? Let me know and I will if it is needed.

Oh, and if we need more titles let me know since I have the SDR and am enjoying the power.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Golda

PS Do you think that the Secret Decoder Ring is like the "one ring?" The possibilities.....<<fondling ring and laughing>>

9. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    give it to us, precious... we wants it...

then again, no. i've got all the preciouses i need.

10. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    I have everything under control

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.