main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM June Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, May 23, 2006.

1. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Okay I know this is early but I want to get it out there so everyone can start making plans. Right now the meeting will be in Las Cruces at a Bowling Alley off Lohman. I will get a name and directions up soon. The big question is which weekend. The 2nd Sunday (which is our usual meeting date) is Father's Day. I don't have a problem having the meeting this day. But if anyone does please post soon so we can change the date to the 3rd Sunday. Also if anyone is against the bowling alley speak now. I think this will be fun though. We can still have a meeting but add a little something to it at the same time.

2. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I don't know which weekends I will be on call for work yet. I should know by next week.
    Heres an idea; high bowler gets the trophy. What does everyone think about that? Sounds like a good idea, maybe not.

3. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I would really like to hear from everyone on this date so we can get it set ASAP

4. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Father's Day would be best for me, as I will be gone on a trip the next week.

5. Jedi_Master_Xiania

Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 11, 2004
    I have no problem having a meeting on Father's Day, and I'm okay with bowling to. I'm the gutterball queen, but lol I have fun doing it:D

6. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    I won't be able to make it.

Don't bother on having to reschedule or anything, you all go and have fun, I mean that. Don't let me stop you.

7. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I don't think I will be free any Sundays in June. I will be free a few Saturdays though. Don't let that stop you from scheduling a meeting whenever the most people can attend.

8. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    It looks like I will be free on the 11th. I haven't heard a firm meeting date yet. I will be busy on the 18th, Father's Day.

9. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    I just found out I'm free every Sunday this month. So, whatever works. Someone make a decision. Now. :p

10. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Well does anyone have any serious objections to having the meeting this Sunday?

11. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I don't.

12. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
  13. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Well I guess we will just go with this weekend, 11 June. Lets plan a 3pm meeting time at the Sun Lanes Bowling Alley. The address is 1201 E. Amador Ave. Really you want to exit on Lohman and after a little it looks like it will turn into E. Amador. If anyone has any questions/comments/concerns let me know. Hopefully we will have a good turn out. Let's all try to get out and have some fun. First round of drinks (non alcoholic of course) on me. Everett- Make sure you bring the trophy for the top bowler of the day.

14. jedi_yoda_2002

jedi_yoda_2002 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2006
    wait i do! i have to get my hair done so josh you have to watch the baby!! :D just kidding! see you all on sunday! Oh i got that mickey jedi statue yesterday it is so nice i'll bring pics!

15. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    Crap! My boss is a ... well, bad word... and won't let me leave. I wouldn't be able to get there until about 4:30. But anyway, you guys have lots of fun! I may still come that day (boyfriend is moving out of his house in Cruces, so I would still have a reason to go).

16. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I'll see you there and I will bring the trophy.

17. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    How about everyone else?

18. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Okay so it seems like it is just three of us with one coming later so I think we will just go ahead and cancel. The only bad thing is that I can not make any other weekend this month. So unless you want to run a meeting on the 18th or 25th Everett, we may just have to call off a June meeting and start planning for July. I will check again this afternoon and evening to see if anyone else posts to say they are planning to make it tomorrow. If we can get at least one more we will go forward with the bowling meeting. So please post if you can and are planning to make it. I just don't like the idea of both Everett and I driving out there to hang out and Andrea having to rush to catch maybe thrity minutes after she has been working all day.

19. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    We might have a potentional new member joining us and he might bring a friend. He is a member of the 501st and lives in Las Cruces. I have met him and he is really into Star Wars. He is a collector from way back. I hope he can come on by. See everyone tomorrow.

20. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Do we know for sure, because we know how new members maybe showing up has been?

21. Jedibelva

Jedibelva Jedi Knight

Nov 18, 2004
    So is this meeting a for sure thing or not? I need to know because a different person is bringing me this time.
    Because I need to call her and let her know if were still going or not.

22. jedi_yoda_2002

jedi_yoda_2002 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2006
    Hey everyone!;) Josh told me to let you all know that the meeting WILL still be held tomorrow. [face_dancing] Since Belva can make it and we might have that new person he decided to go ahead and still have it so see you all tomorrow!!! :D have a great night!!

23. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    It doesn't bother me to come after work- I only work from 11am-3pm tomorrow. Not a hard day at all. ;) I'll still try to come and cheer everyone on!

24. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    He said he would try to make it. He really wants to anyway.

25. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I am just happy to hear some people are going to show up. That was my worry. See everyone around three.