So NM June Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, May 23, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Norvon Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I don't know about everyone else, but I had a great time today. It was super to have that many people come bowling today. Thanks to everyone that could make it. Also, thanks to Bryan and Leroy for coming out today. I hope to see both of you at our next meeting.
  2. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling

star 3
    The meeting went very well I think. Here is what we have as minutes.

Time 3:00-5:15

Attended By : Josh (NM_Mandalorian)
    Everett (Norvon)
    Andrea (Jaina Byrd)
    Belva (Jedibelva)
    Nicole (jedi_yoda_2002)
    Bryan
    Leroy

Minutes : For this meeting we went bowling. Celebration 3 and 4 were discussed. Also we had two new individuals (Bryan and Leroy) attend who were welcomed in. Hope to see you both again. This months trivia contest also took place. If you didn't attend see if you can match Bryan's perfect score on the Trivia board. July meeting will take place in Alamogordo with an outing to the Space Museum.

All in all, I think it went well.
  3. yoda_rph Jedi Youngling

Hey everybody, I joined the boards. Thanks for having Leroy and me at the meeting. We had a great time. It was good to meet everyone and hang out, and I will see you at the next meeting for sure.

Bryan
  4. Jaina Byrd Jedi Master

star 4
    Great to see you here! Keep in touch!
  5. Norvon Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Great to see you made it on here Bryan. Thanks again for coming out to the meeting last Sunday. Tell Leroy thanks again too. Hope to see you both at next months meeting.
  6. SWJaggy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Sorry I couldn't make it to this meeting. I was a little crammed for time. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the meeting in July if all things go well and as expected.
  7. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling

star 3
  8. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I know how that is, hopefully we will see you next month
Moderators: DieWompRatDie