Richmond,VA June Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ItsThatGuy, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
    When: Tuesday, June 17th at 7:00PM

Where: Establishment to be announced, but it will be in the West End.

There was some discussion at the last meeting that many will be out of town or busy that week. Please confirm if you will be able to make the meeting on that date.

Just a simple YES or NO! If you put NO, please post which Tueday will work for you.

The meeting will stil be on a TUESDAY - it just might not be the third Tuesday.
  2. Tetmatek Jedi Knight

star 1
    Too far away for me.

I think I will be starting the Jundland Wasteland Fanforce for all those south of Richmond that want to participate. These meeting keep getting too far away each month
  3. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
    Actually there is a rotation, the same rotation that we had when Joe was CR, but with the addition to Northside.

Current Rotation:
    City
    Northside
    West End
    Southside

After all, this is Richmond FanForce. And we are doing our best to cater to all of our members.
  4. Tetmatek Jedi Knight

star 1
    well the west end is not Richmond now is it. I always thought it was Glenn Allen. Henrico is not Richmond either last time i looked on a map.

Since you say it is Richmond Fan Force and it is your call where the meetings take place have them smack dab in the middle of the city. After all that is where the largest turn out takes place.
  5. TGaines1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I wont be able to make this one either! I, along with John will be in Disney! John, we still gonna try to hook up baby! I'm gonna do Hollywood (MGM) for SW weekends on Sun 6/15 and also Fri 6/20. That way I get swag outta both weekends. We need to hook up one of those days and wear our Garrison Shirts for pics under the AtAt at Star Tours! I'll talk to ya more the closer we get.
  6. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    As always, I expect to come barring any other events that require my attention.

We always had good attendance at Ghengis Khan, maybe we should go there.
  7. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
    Glen Allen, Innsbrook, Chesterfield...they are all considered GREATER RICHMOND AREAS!

If it would make you happy then we will have all of our meetings in downtown Richmond. $5 for parking along with a more expensive dinner selection. Better yet...why don't you plan all the meetings, no one else is stepping up to do so. It is not the job of the CR nor my job, but we do it and we try to keep everyone in mind.

8. Tetmatek Jedi Knight

star 1
  9. TD6829 Jedi Knight

star 1
    This discussion is getting a bit heated, and I'm sorry to see that.

Anyway - as far as what Tuesdays Jean and I are available in June:

June 24 (last Tuesday of the month)

We will be in Disney on the third Tuesday (with Troy), so at least we will have our own little Fan Force meeting out of town.
  10. Tetmatek Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's not heat just spice. I just saw an oportunity to spice up the board; it was getting kinda dead. I will go wherever the meetings are cause I like to hang with you all.

I am sure Tony knows I was just Razz'n him. I discussed the lack of spice lately on the boards with him last we met. He does a fine job of promoting Fanforce and is an asset to the group. Plus since James has not been on board for some time; I felt Tony has been unrazzed for too long. :D
  11. ItsThatGuy Jedi Knight

star 3
  12. Tetmatek Jedi Knight

star 1
    Now that is the real joke![face_laugh]
  13. CueTheMassacre Jedi Knight

I should be able to show, provided Tony is talking to me at that time... HATER!!!!!!!!!!

Not my fault I can't afford gas anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
  14. TarnishedFILM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey everyone.. guess what?! I'm ALIVE... New apartment, New TV show, In between Jobs, and a Major Film Project but i'm still Breathing!

I'm NOT going to be able to make it to the June meeting as i will be in Alaska at that time(I would have been at the May Meeting if i had remembered to check the boards in time)

HOWEVER! when i get back i should be able to come in July and August until school starts...
  15. utinnigirl Jedi Knight

star 1
    As far as i know I will not be able to make it to the June meeting I am the head of VBS at my church and I must be there so unless VBS is cancelled thne I hope you all have great time at the June meeting.
  16. DarthBroox Jedi Master

star 3
    I should be able to make this one, unless job #2 has a schedule change.
  17. RED5IVE Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will not be there.
  18. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    Since we never had any discussion on where this will be, and it happens to be tonight, Eddie and I are up for Ghengis Khan. Always able to accommodate us no matter how many people we had, and great food. Anyone else in?
  19. Tetmatek Jedi Knight

star 1

MMMM.....Ghengis Kahn. I will be there even if nobody shows.lol
  20. Shivann_D Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry guys....cant join tonight...
  21. DarthBroox Jedi Master

star 3
    Where is it located?
  22. shabad Jedi Knight

star 2
    Good grief it's tonight and there's no location!! Anyone who says Ghengis Khan will be brought up on charges for baiting.

I imagine the turn out will be a record low since there's no location!!
  23. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Master

star 4
    Info can be found here: http://www.mongolianatrichmond.com/

Don't forget to print out a coupon for buy 1 get 2nd halk price. Team up people!
  24. DarthBroox Jedi Master

star 3
    I thought this one was supposed to be in the west end?
  25. shabad Jedi Knight

star 2
    You are in trouble now mister. I'm taking these forums down!!!

I can't even afford Halk price there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.