main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends June New Stories Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LilyHobbitJedi, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Welcome to the June New Stories Index for the Beyond the Saga Board!

This Index will be updated daily with new fan fiction stories from this board, and at the end of the month all of these stories will be combined to make a master list, along with fics from both the Before the Saga and The Saga Boards. Keep in mind I?m on EST, so if you posted a fic, and don?t see it on the index; check the day previous or next day?s index posts to see if it was a victim board time vs. real time (for me anyway).

I'll be maintaining this Index. If you've got any questions, please feel free to send me a Private Message. While I will be checking for new stories as often as I can, you?re welcome to send me the information for your fic via PM.

Challenge responses will not be indexed as they are to be included on the Fan Fiction Master Challenge Index Thread located on the Resource board. However, if you would like me to add it to the month?s current New Stories Index, just PM me the info, and I?ll add it to the day?s index log.

To make it easier for me when gathering the story data, please headline your fic with the following information in the first post. Keep in mind, this isn?t just a place for New Stories to be indexed, but a chance for free advertisement, so you?ll want to fill in as much info as possible to make your fic stand out.

Title:
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Below is a list of common terms and abbreviations that will be helpful for readers searching this index using the find functions in their browsers:

H/L - Han/Leia
    L/M - Luke/Mara
    Ani/Ami, A/P, or A/A - Anakin and Amidala (Padmé)
    J/J - Jaina/Jag
    J/TK Jacen/Tenel Ka
    J/Z Jaina/Zekk
    K/J - Kyp/Jaina
    Obidala - Obi-Wan/Amidala
    Siriwan - Obi-Wan/Siri Tachi
    A/T - Anakin (Solo)/Tahiri
    S/S - The Skywalker and Solo families
    EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    JQ - The Jedi Quest books about Anakin Skywalker's youth before AotC.
    PT - Episodes 1-3, the prequel trilogy
    OT v- Episodes 4-6, the original trilogy
    NJO - The New Jedi Order books, 25 years post RotJ
    TPM - The Phantom Menace
    AotC - Attack of the Clones
    ANH - A New Hope
    ESB - The Empire Strikes Back
    RotJ - Return of the Jedi
    post-RotJ - takes place after the movies
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies
    inter-trilogy - between the two trilogies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    EU - Expanded Universe
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    Obi-torture - Obi-Wan gets hurt and comforted
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    squad fic - fighter squadron stories
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

Indexer's Note: Unless you are authorized by me to post in this Index, please refrain from posting here. If you feel I need to change something or I missed a story, as I said above, please feel free to PM me.

If you have any other questions concerning the fan fiction boards in general, please feel free to contact any of our very helpful and friendly moderators:

VaderLVR64,
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/ASP/us

2. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Three New Stories for June 1, 2009

Title: The Time Travel Episode
    Author(s): LittleMissNightsaber
    Timeframe: Post FOTJ
    Characters: Luke, Ben/Jys, L/H, J/J, Allana, M/C, Valin, OCs aplenty
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: After the Twilight makes a faulty jump into hyperspace, the heroes of the Clone Wars meet my universe*.
    Notes: *My Universe is post FOTJ so there?s no Anakins that are alive, no redeemed Caeduses, or anything remotely like that. Ben and Jysella have three kids. A seventeen-year-old daughter named Kira Skywalker a fourteen-year-old son named Nat Skywalker, and a little six-year-old girl named Jys. Jaina and Jag are the Empress and Emperor of the Empire, and have twins named Lelila and Jace Fel. Allana?s a pilot.
    And yes, there?s a PM List.

Title: Succession
    Author(s): Onderon1
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: A prologue of sorts for things to come in the Betsyverse ... and some creative interpretation of the Wook.

Title: The Lightsaber's Voyage
    Author(s): Ceillean
    Timeframe:
    Characters: first two parts OC's only and then some of the cast we all cherish and love.
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: A lightsaber is lost. A lightsaber is found. It's been used to save, it's been used to maim and kill. It's been used to protect and it's been used to harm. The lightsaber has been lost yet again -- will it ever find it's way to its rightful owner?
    Notes:

3. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Two New Stories for June 2, 2009

Title: From the Ashes: Face of the Enemy
    Author(s): JediCarpet
    Timeframe: Post-NJO (replacing DN)
    Characters: OCs, Spoilers! (DP below)
    Genre: General
    Keywords:
    Summary: AU. A continuation of Détente's End. The Skywalkers are missing, presumed dead, and the Sith begin their plot to regain what Palpatine lost while the Jedi lick their wounds.
    Notes:

Title: Rebel Assault: Afterburn
    Author(s): Dashren2001
    Timeframe: ABY 12
    Characters: Rookie One, Ru Murleen, more coming
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

4. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Two New Stories for June 3, 2009

Title: The Family Skywalker
    Author(s): mavjade
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Ben, OC's, some Luke
    Genre: A little bit of everything.. Romance, angst, fluff
    Keywords:
    Summary: A series of events in the life of Ben Skywalker and his family.
    Notes: About a year ago I wrote a story entitled The Old Man and The Boy. I had always planned on turning that one shot into a vignette series and even wrote a few of the stories, but time got away from me and I never actually started posting the series. I was thinking the other day that I hadn't written anything not related to a challenge in a while and was trying to think of something to write when I remembered this and read some of what I had written and got excited about it all over again! So I decided to start posting it!

Title: Endgame
    Author(s): FORCEBlLADE
    Timeframe: The Final Prophecy - The Unifying Force
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: After years of pain, loss, surrow, and darkness, the Yuuzhan Vong war is coming to a close, but young Jedi Misael Lerus knows this ending won't come easy. He will travel all over the galaxy, - from the Hyrylian space colony to the lost capital Coruscant - fighting, leading, struggling, and suffering with friends and comrades until it is all said and done.
    Notes:

5. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for June 4, 2009

Title: If Only
    Author(s): SWPants666
    Timeframe:
    Characters: Tenel Ka
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Towards the end of LOTF. Tenel Ka remembers the friend her lover used to be. Came to me while reading Dark Journey by Elaine Cunningham.

6. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Three New Stories for June 5, 2009

Title: Recognition
    Author(s): CelesteAntola
    Timeframe: Legacy of the Force- Fury
    Characters: Jagged Fel and Jaina Solo
    Genre: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
    Keywords:
    Summary: A multi-post missing scene from Fury. Basically Jag's escape from the asteroid and his transfer to the Falcon on Bimmiel.
    Notes: Some of the dialogue is from Fury, by Aaron Allston, Pages 251-252, 255-256, paperback edition.

Title: What Era Are You From?
    Timeframe: Dark Nest
    Characters:
    Genre: Extreme AU, Time Travel
    Keywords:
    Summary: Leia SKYWALKER, Jedi Knight in training, Han Solo, captain of the Millennium Falcon, and Darth Vader time travel to the SABERVERSE galaxy.
    Notes: Saberverse is where Luke and Mara marry earlier and have three children named Kia, Ben, and Padm'e. And I was reading Darth Mu's Joiner and was angry that it was never finished so this is a remake of it (Darth Mu, Alishu, please don't sue. That story was an inspiring)

Title: Someone's watching over me
    Author(s): Jaya_Jag_Ben
    Timeframe: 15 ABY NJO
    Characters: Jaina Solo, Ben Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Kyp Durron, Natasi Daala, and a few surprises
    Genre: A touch of everything
    Keywords:
    Summary: Leia Organa Solo, Han Solo, and their two sons were killed in an assassination, leaving little Jaina Solo to continue down the path of Destiny on her own. 10 years later, the Galaxy finds itself spinning down hill. The great Jedi Master Luke Skywalker is captured, along with his wife and the rest of Corescant. Now, Mara?s young apprentice, with even younger Ben Skywalker and a mysterious young man only known as Scar, are on a mission to discover who is causing so much discord in the Galaxy...
    Notes: The title is the name of a Hilary Duff song. I own nothing save the plot.

7. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    No New Stories for June 6, 2009

8. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Two New Stories for June 7, 2009

Title: Revival of Darkness
    Author(s): MrMuse
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Jacen Solo & The Haunted Jedi Temple Attic
    Author(s): amidalachick
    Timeframe: LotF
    Characters: Jacen, Jaina, pretty much the whole gang
    Genre: AU, humor, parody. Do not take this fic seriously, I repeat, do not take seriously!
    Keywords:
    Summary: Jacen and his friends spend the night at the Jedi Temple on a dare...
    Notes: I've had the idea for this fic for a while, but have just now gotten around to writing it. I think it's my first time writing in Beyond, and my first time in a while writing something completely silly.

9. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Three New Stories for June 8, 2009

Title: "Five Things Wedge Antilles Didn't Do"
    Author(s): Elena
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: A Moment of Weakness and Strength
    Author(s): Herstring
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: THE NEW IMPERIUM - The Second Great War, Part 2: "Path of Fury"
    Author(s): Sauron
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: As clandestine Altarin?Dakor forces move unseen within their space, the New Imperium must mount a defense against the increasing, inexorable assault by the Warlord Nimrod?s forces. Faced with sabotage and assassination attempts, the NI must find the strength to persevere. Maarek Stele?s Inferno Squadron has a close encounter with the AD forces at Talas, while the NI?s First Fleet desperately tries to evacuate the Moro System, before an unstoppable Altarin?Dakor strike force arrives to annihilate everything?
    Notes:

10. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Three New Stories for June 9, 2009

Title: Reflection of a Shattered Mirror
    Author(s): ZaraValinor
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Grey-pa
    Author(s): DarthBreezy
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: At The Edge of Conflict
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre: An AU Star Warsish Thing
    Keywords:
    Summary: The galaxy. There is much that wasn?t explored including the ancient planet Chicano. During meditation, Ben hears a mysterious call for help from the hidden planet. Desperate to find the source, Ben travels to the Far Mists to find more than he expected. The Ta Solah System is on the edge of a crisis with Grand Tisroc Ahoshta Tarkaan Svengali scheming to take control of it.
    Notes: First post will be tomorrow, and yes, there is a PM List. This will be a trilogy.

11. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for June 10, 2009

Title: The Incubus Cries
    Author(s): rebel_cheese
    Timeframe: 35 ABY (five years after the end of the Yuuzhan Vong war)
    Characters: Jaina/Zekk/Jagged/Malinza Thanas "love square", Alema Rar, Wynssa, Vong, Lowbacca, Jacen, Tahiri, Vong, Ben, Mirax, Jysella, Vong, C-3PO, R2-D2, Nelani Dinn, and have I mentioned Vong? OCs as well.
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Mystery, Suspense, Romance
    Keywords:
    Summary: It is five years after the retaking of Coruscant, a retaking that achieved great success, but came at a great personal cost to the twins, Jacen and Jaina. In a seemingly never-ending cycle of tragedy, they have lost all their family except each other . . . and the young, orphaned Ben Skywalker. Now, with Jacen wandering alone in the galaxy, Jaina flies the Millennium Falcon herself, and is drawn into a galactic conspiracy aiming at undoing what the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances has accomplished . . .
    Notes:

12. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Four New Stories for June 11, 2009

Title: Episode I - Araceli
    Author(s): Zaria_Kore
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: Conventions of War
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: This is something of a thought experiment, and may or may not go anywhere ...

Title: A Sword in Your Hand
    Author(s): Elena
    Timeframe: post-Sacrifice.
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Nelani wakes up in the afterlife, which isn't at all how she imagined it. Between the old junk dealer who knows far too much of the past, a strange new world with monster and demons, and Nelani's new talking sword, she's got problems aplenty - but what kind of Jedi would she be if she didn't solve them?
    Notes: So, I took up fencing, and all of my titles revolve around swords. Also, Bleach ate my brain, and I still love Nelani.

Title: Rebel Assault: Afterburn
    Author(s): Dashren2001
    Timeframe: ABY 12
    Characters: Rookie One, Ru Murleen, more coming
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

13. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Four New Stories for June 12, 2009

Title: NJO: Shaken Regime pt 1
    Author(s): Edgeorge
    Timeframe: Early Yuuzhan Vong War
    Characters: Shimrra Jamaane, Yarnal Wuk (introduced), Unidentified Yuuzhan Vong
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: "Detention"
    Author(s): Knight_Aragorn
    Timeframe: Young Jedi Knight/Junior Jedi Knight era, around 23 ABY
    Characters: Luke Skywalker, Jacen Solo
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Because the praxeum must have some equivalent to being sent to the headmaster's office.
    Notes: It's been quite a while since I read the YJK series and what info I could find about the timeframes was a little vague, so if anything is off here I can only apologise. We can always call it AU.

Title: Rebel Without A Cause
    Author(s): Twin_Saber
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Title: In Shadows and Darkness
    Author(s): blank101
    Timeframe: Three years post-TESB
    Characters: L/M, H/L, Vader, Palpatine
    Genre: action, drama, AU
    Keywords: AU, L/M, H/L, Vader, Palpatine
    Summary: Part two of the Son of Suns Trilogy. Abandoned by the Alliance and claimed by the Emperor, Palpatine's new Sith is coming into his own. But as Luke Skywalker's former life is forced ever further from his grasp by the actions of friends and foes alike, he finds that new agenda's are turning old friendships into unaffordable liabilities.
    Notes: Please note, this is the second part of a trilogy, and as such you really need to have read the first part to understand it! If you'd like to check part one out, then follow this link to Into the Storm

14. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for June 13, 2009

Title: Lattice of Shadows
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: The prequel to "Conventions of War"

15. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    No New Stories for June 14, 2009

16. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Two New Stories for June 15, 2009

Title: Desperate For Love
    Timeframe: Post FOTJ
    Characters:
    Genre: A Lot Of Things Will Happen From A Certain Point Of View and it's AU
    Keywords:
    Summary: A young yet attention-wanting girl creates a diary.
    Notes: This goes with my 'At The Edge Of Conflict.'

Title: THE NEW IMPERIUM - The Second Great War, Part 3: "Shattered Visions"
    Author(s): Sauron
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: The New Imperium is being driven back before the unstoppable onslaught of the Altarin?Dakor. One world after another is falling to the enemy. Desperately the NI focuses its efforts to devise a plan to halt their inexorable advance, even while treachery has its grip on the highest levels of NI government. The enemy turns it sights next to the prime, valuable worlds of Sigma and Pax, while Varnus continues to be encircled and the Jedi try to hold on to their most fragile hopes. Can the tide be turned?
    Notes:

17. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for June 16, 2009

Title: A Treasure Beyond measure
    Author(s): Jade_eyes
    Timeframe: Post Union
    Characters: Luke/Mara
    Genre: One-shot, not an AU
    Keywords:
    Summary: Mara?s reflections during her honeymoon trip--she's basking in the wonder of it all.
    Notes: Loving dedication to my fellow L&M lovers?ginchy and Vadey in particular. For all the melty moments you've given me.

18. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Two New Stories for June 17, 2009

Title: A Father's Heart
    Author(s): EmpressJainaSoloFel
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: It has always been difficult for me to reconcile times and dates of specific happenings within the NJO timeline as concrete.

Title: Fragile: An Anakin and Tahiri Story
    Author(s): pregnantpadme
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

19. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for June 18, 2009

Title: What she doesn't know
    Author(s): zekksgirl
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Zekks feelings about everything Jaina is going through after Anakins death.
    Notes:

20. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for June 19, 2009

Title: Serendipity
    Author(s): Gabri_Jade
    Timeframe: NR, between the Black Fleet Crisis and The New Rebellion
    Characters: Mara, Leia
    Genre: vignette, canon-compatible
    Keywords:
    Summary: So a smuggler walks into a bar...
    Notes: This is my 5000th post. I thought that such a milestone deserved to be commemorated with a fic. Five thousand posts and nearly seven years - I really didn't know what I was getting myself into when I registered here, did I?

21. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Two New Stories for June 20, 2009

Title: The Tragedy of Twinsins Thlee
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes: Just another twisted plot bunny from a dark AU of the Betsyverse; previous stories can be found here, at Conventions of War:

Title: ?You?
    Author(s): TheSwordJainaSoloFel
    Timeframe: FotJ era
    Characters: If you read it, I?m sure you can figure that out
    Genre: Songfic based off of the song ?You? by Evanescence. Mushy. A particular L/M-er's mush is beginning to rub off on me.
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

22. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for June 21, 2009

Title: For My Father
    Author(s): JediMaster_Jen
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Ben gives Luke a touching gift on Father?s Day.
    Notes:

23. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Three New Stories for June 22, 2009

Title: If Anything Happened To You, I Don't Know What I Would Do
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Ben Skywalker's daughter, Kyra disappears after her father doesn't let her0accompany her on a Jedi mission and the galaxy soon takes a turn for the worse.
    Notes:

Title: Understandably
    Author(s): impersonatingadeity
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Han reflects on losing someone he loves.
    Notes:

Title: Into Oblivion
    Author(s): jade51999
    Timeframe: After Starfighters of Adumar
    Characters: The usual crew but primarily Luke, Mara and an OC named Danika
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Mara and the Force don't seem to get along. Also--someone is trying to kill her.
    Notes: Thanks to Telanna Tani helped beta some of the middle stuff so I am very grateful to her.

24. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    One New Story for June 23, 2009

Title: THE NEW IMPERIUM - The Second Great War, Part 4: "Fading Glory"
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: The Altarin?Dakor have swept through New Imperium space, decimating the fleet and consuming world after world in rapid succession. Realizing they are on the brink of extinction, the NI launches a daring assault to capture an enemy Titan, and enacts a plan it hopes will outwit even the seemingly unstoppable Warlord Nimrod. But Nimrod his plans of his own, and the NI?s most valuable worlds ? Tralaria and Varnus ? now hang in the deadly balance! As the war rushes toward its climax, the NI must turn the tide of battle or face total annihilation?
    Notes:

25. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    No New Stories for June 24, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.