main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA June RRS Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediSoccerDad, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSoccerDad

JediSoccerDad Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 12, 2004
    Lets start with a day, time & place.

How about: [face_thinking]

Sunday, June 12th?

7:00 PM?

Borders? or Barnes & Noble? o_O [face_coffee]

These are just suggestions. Reply on where you stand and/or other suggestions & we will go from there. 8-}

2. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    That date works perfectally for me.

I would enjoy borders a lot more then Barns&Noble, mainly cause I like borders atmosphere better. But I'm willing to go anywhere.

3. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Our fearless learder is a bit under the weather [face_sick]

I suggested that we push the Meeting back & we came up with the 26th..

So, here it is in a nutshell:

Occasion: June RRS Meeting
    Date: Sunday, June 26th
    Time: 8:00 PM
    Place: Borders [face_coffee]

So, if you can make it, reply on this thread, so Steph & I will know how many to look for. We will be going forward with this meeting with no exceptions [-o|

It will be a fun meet & greet [:D] meeting as well as one that will toss some ideas around.. Steph & I will post those ideas later on in this thread so you folks can start thinking.. [face_thinking]

Rob..

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Just a quick question - are we still going to try for a ROTS showing together? If we head to Carmike, the Borders is right there.

5. Jalbar-Mirea

Jalbar-Mirea Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    I'd like to go also, gotta check with my folks first. I'd like to meet you guys too. Nice to see some star wars fans. I'm so happy! :D lol. Btw, the carmike ROTS sounds cool. That's where I went to see it the first time. Only problem there.... for some reason the sound wasn't too loud. It was very low. It got me mad... :mad:

6. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    The 26th's really not all that great for me. *sigh*

7. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Sorry for the long silence, folks. I just moved into my home and it took a while to get the PC & all the equipment out of the garage ;-)

Rob..

8. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    Hmmm, silence is not good..

Hope all is not lost. Should we start shooting for first Sunday in July? July 3rd? I would love to see a movie first, but then we would have to move up the time to about 4 or 5 ish, so we could get a movie in & meeting around 8 ish. We could always meet for dinner first & hit some burger place since it will be July 4th Weekend..

Thoughts?

Please everyone, chime in, so we know who is still out there & interested in getting the RRS started! As long as we get at least three of us togther, we would like to go forward. If we start, more will come!

Rob..

9. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...the July 4th weekend will be dependant on my work schedule. I'm working an average of 33 hours per week now and July 4th weekend is one of our busiest times. I'll have to see if I can get off.

10. esse

esse Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    The July meetup works for me. :)

11. Jaren_Valnor

Jaren_Valnor Jedi Master star 2

Sep 19, 2004
    If we would go for a showing of ROTS as a group...costumes???

12. JediSoccerDad

Aug 12, 2004
    My costume is pathetic, lol..

How about Sunday, July 10th, same time, same place.. Around 4ish to catch a flick & then eat & meeting..?

Let's confirm, folks..

We can even (don't hit me) check out one of the new flicks if you guys want.. Batman Begins or War of the Worlds.. Just a thought.. I'm always good for ROTS if not..

So, lets confirm & say whether you can come or not, so we have a count.. Sorry I haven't been on for a while.. I had to get a new hard drive.. As I got my DSL & got rid of AOL, my hard drive crashed.. I think it was AOL trying to get back at me..

Rob..

13. Jaren_Valnor

Jaren_Valnor Jedi Master star 2

Sep 19, 2004
    Hey, who cares if your costume is pathetic...which I'm sure it's not... just wear it!!! What is your costume, anyway?

14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Err...*sneaks into thread*

Sorry for being out of it for awhile. Are we still trying to go for a SW movie meet? After checking the paper this morning, I saw that it's out of the major theaters for the summer, but it should be heading into the Reading Discount theater on the 5th Street Highway very shortly. I'll keep an eye out for it.

As for costumes, I'd be willing to wear mine. I just completed it this week. Here it is:

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HSolo29/TIE%20Pilot%20Costume/TIE-full2.gif]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.