San A, TX June SA Fan Force Meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Mistress, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Our June SA Fan Force Meeting will take place on Saturday, June 21 at Noon at Atomic Comics.
    We will probably go out to eat after the meeting. I haven't had the chance to see the Hulk yet, so that is another post-meeting possibility.

Last month, we had a very eventful meeting. We discussed a new agenda for the meetings and ways for all of you to get involved and contribute to the content of the meetings. We want everyone to get a chance to participate and feel like you are really an active part of this group. We want a chance to make it more than it is, and to expand what everyone gets out of it.

If you would like a copy of the agenda emailed to you, and need more information on that, please email me at jedigroupie@hotmail.com

See you on Saturday!
    Lisa
  2. JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Knight

star 1
    sorry I was not able to make the meeting [face_worried]

Please let me know what was dicuss
  3. thx1067 Force Ghost

star 1
    I felt the change in our meeting format worked well.

Thanks Lisa for working hard on the flip chart and fleshing out the categories on your own.

Everyone came prepared which helped to give purpose and meaning to our meeting.

I'm excited about the future and hope to bring new people to our meetings.

-Brent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.