Sac, CA June Sac Con

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AuntBeruLars, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuntBeruLars Jedi Knight

star 3
    Last time we couldn't get a table together so we had to bow out of the Sac Con. Isn't the next one very soon....like maybe next Sunday? If so, are we planning a table? I hope so.

2. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I will probably be available for it. Starbucks opens on Monday 6/11. Which mean's I should be off on Sunday 6/10...

-TJ
  3. AuntBeruLars Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I googled Sac Con and found the dates for the upcoming events. June 10th....yep, next Sunday. Then there will be one on Sep 2nd and on Dec 9th.
  4. JediDarkNight Jedi Master

star 3
    I can make it, but just for the morning. I need to leave between 12 and 1pm since I have family function to attend.

--Jedi Dark Night
  5. AuntBeruLars Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bump!

Are we having a table this Sunday?n Is anyone available to staff it?
  6. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Good question. I will be able to check my hours tomorrow when I get my check, hopefully. I'm running tight on monies, but it shouldn't be a problem after this week since we'll be opening on monday at teh 'bucks.

-TJ
  7. TionneHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I need to check with Rick, but I may be helping with Resurrection that day.
  8. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    If I don't have a date then, sure I will be at the boof. I'll know more on Sat.
  10. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    No worries. Let me know Saturday
  11. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Tee hee. Boof.

-TJ
  12. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    IF you need table items and flyers, let me know so that I can bring them to the meeting as we will be unable to participate on Sunday. :(

We still have stuff left from C4 and you could do a modified version with very little work or packing. :) A couple of cutouts, the banners, a few pictures, free candy. You still have the helmet and you can raffle it off. We have raffle tickets left. That way it is not a lot of work and several people are familiar with that set up already and trained to go. :)
  13. Leia1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I still have flyers in my trunk that I'll bring to the meeting on Saturday.
  14. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Helmet?! What's this? What what?

-TJ
  15. AuntBeruLars Jedi Knight

star 3
    I believe that Avalyn07 left a Rogue Pilot's Helmet, which our Leader has, for us to Raffle at CIV. Because of unfortunate circumstances (when our Leader was called away and could not attend CIV) we could not get the Helmet to take with us. So, we still have the Helmet.

I think that is a great idea, Nasus. If we Raffle that, it will sure bring a lot of interest to our table. Also, since we cannot sell our prints at the table (at least I don't think so) we could place the flyers for ordering them at the table.
  16. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Knight

star 2
  17. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope you all had fun today...humpf! [face_frustrated] I'm sad that I couldn't be up there with you all...I hope table duty was fun.

When is the next Sac-Con? I'd like to plan for next time so I can work it.
  18. AuntBeruLars Jedi Knight

star 3
    The last 2 this year will be Sep 2 and Dec 9.
  19. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Good Convention, glad to see all who could make it. Russell, you left before we could get pics of you in your rocking costume!!! You took off like a ninja, dude!

-TJ [face_peace]
  20. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks, Dear Auntie. I will put those dates on my calendar so I am sure to be there!
  21. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I love the Dec one when we get to break out the ornaments. :) My favorite time of year and to be able to bring Star Wars into it. My family "not the ones in my house" think we are just to sick with it when I break out the holiday stuff. :)

Hope it went well today with the table and all of our attendees. Hopefully, you got some pics. :)
  22. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    Pictures?, I don't think as adults we were allowed to take pictures[face_shame_on_you]

We did have a sweet spot next to the autographers, one of the twins was significantly shorter than the other it was a bit odd.
  23. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I know one of them was in heels... maybe that was it???

-TJ
  24. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    I sure hope so, I guess I should have looked at their feet.
  25. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    So tell us, Marric, what were you looking at. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.