main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA June Sac Con

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AuntBeruLars, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
  2. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    I was trying to take in the whole scene, I made it as far as the "Tramp stamp" and then stopped. In my defense I really didn't want to get up to check out their shoes.

On a side note James Duval was pretty cool to talk to and he seemed like a really nice guy (and NO I don't know what type of shoes he had either).

3. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Ooooooooops. Sorry I flaked on Sunday everybody. I worked until 3:AM Saturday night/Sunday morning, slept in 'till 1000, and got so caught up doing chores before work at 5:pM Sunday that I forgot about the event. I-) 8-} I hope everyone had a great time.

I hate Mondays. I always get an unwelcome suprise when I start my work week. Today, they stuck
    me in one of the bussiest courtrooms in the courthouse. I of course found out when court was
    supposed to start. As Bill the Cat used to say: "Accckkk!"
    [image=http://www.all4jesus.name/images/bill_the_cat.jpg]

4. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    NICE.o_O You're such a guy.

5. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    and a happy one at that:p

Also I would like to give a shout out to Thane from the 501st for coming out and taking pictures with all the people there and hanging out at our table, that was really cool of him.

6. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I'll pass the word along to him. He is a newer member who wanted to check this out. I give him major kudos for going (did he go in costume?) when the rest of the CCG has backed out of this event.

7. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    yes he was in full Trooper armor, and was there from start to finish (sweating all the while).

8. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Yeah... poor guy wouldn't even let me buy him a water since then he'd have to pee! [face_worried]

-TJ

9. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Thane was awesome. He can hang out at our booth anytime he wants. I liked his ideas for new costumes! I would like to see that!

10. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Waahhh!:_| It sounds like I missed out on lots of fun.:( And TJ was offering to buy people drinks? Where was that fat wallet the other night, young man?:confused:

11. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I think it was at the bottom of a [face_good_luck] CAR BOMBED MUD SLIDE

12. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Yeah, I know what was BOMBED...Mr. Boink-himself-on-the-head-while-simply-standing-up. I was far away and the noise still it made me turn around and look. Wow, that makes me laugh! TJ is a party animal![face_chicken] +[face_dancing] = TJ

13. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    :confused:
    The Margarita and "bomb" didn't hit me that hard! [looks around]or did it??:eek:

14. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    I'm jealous, LDV! Your margarita was tasty. Next time, drinking needs to come first, so I can partake as well. That carbomb was a little scary tho'. I might be an unhappy gal trying to put one of those away. I need something a little lighter than that, me thinks.

You guys are too chatty today! I am trying to do payroll, but this is much more fun. I'm sure I haven't put in anyone's time right. All of you get back to work!![face_frustrated]

15. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    Are we supposed to be at work:oops:

yeah those "bombs" looked a little weak, bartender probably wasn't even Irish.

16. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    yeah ... on Mondays "work" is a "four letter word!"

And I agree Marric, they were weak. So yeah, the bartender must not have been Irish. **sigh** but the "rita" was good ;)

17. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    *cue melodramatic music*
    Dude....you guys go drinking and don't invite me?? I'm hurt. I shall pine away in my spinsterish hovel wondering where my 20's went and why I wasn't there to enjoy them. *sob, sniffle*
    Fine...I see how it is....:_|
    *end cue*

and...scene! :D

18. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Shoot, girl, join the club! I don't even think I had 20's.:p

19. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    My 20's went by screaming like jumping out of an airplane ... oh wait! that WAS my 20s!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.