main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jurassic June (June activities)

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Darth-Stryphe, May 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    So, what do you fine folk want to do this month?

2. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    *pokes thread with stick*

Come on, I know you guys must want to do something. We could always have a bowling match. If anyone can beat Marold they get her nifty title and colors.
    [face_mischief]

3. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    is that all it takes to get some colors?

sign me up.

no, seriously, did we ever do the trivia night thing?

that'd be fun.

--- sig ---

To err is human, to purr feline.
    To err is human, two curs canine.
    To err is human, to moo bovine.

4. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    we haven't done it yet, I'm waiting on what Pounced says.

5. frio_carr

May 25, 2002
    mary, what do you have to do with it?
    you're not our CR. ;)

--- sig ---

Everyone is more or less mad on one point.
    -- Rudyard Kipling

6. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    I think we should dance around the camp fire singing "Rumplestiltskin is my name" to the light of the moon.

7. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    Dang, you really got my hopes up when you titled this thread "Jurassic June". I always say if it's not at least 65 million years old, what good is it? (little Field Museum humor there, very little. :D )

8. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]I dunno. Those Cenozoic critters could be pretty cute and cuddley at times. :p

EDIT: Darn Typos! [/color]

9. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    You're right, frio_carr, Marold still bears a different title than CR, even though she has changed back to blue in preparation for a coup. I shall put Charles in charge of coming up with trivia - he's good at that. Is the trivia night something you guys were planning on doing in June? I remember someone mentioning that while I was up.

10. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Well, we have to hurry up and do something! My boyfriend is out of town this week so I can actually attend! Come on Darth-Stryphe, be an attentive CR to your city! We are lazy here in SLC (must have to do with the lack of antelopes) and we need someone to tell us where to be, when to be there, and what we are doing!! And who is bringing the Jell-O?!?!?

11. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    Fear not, my other fanforce also has a non-proactive streek (I prefer that term), so I can adapt easily. So, unless anyone comes up with a better idea, I think we should crash Marold's place for a party this weekend.

12. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Well since Marold will not be home this weekend crashing the place won't be a good idea. :p See I have a doberman, yes some of you have met him, but when we are away, he gets to be um how do you say it? mean, very very mean.

Actually there was this really cool thing on the news the other morning that I think would be really fun for the fanforce to get into or at least experiance. There's this store someplace, yes I need to find it, :p But they teach you how to draw comic book characters.

How does that sound?

13. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    Hmm, I like that idea! I'll even make it mandatory! You all learn how to draw comic books, then come to work for me. I can always use a good comic book artist who wants to work for cheap. You have more information on this, Marold?

Oh, and I guess he'll just crash your place next week. Don't worry, I'll always hold that one activity in reserve ;)

14. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I need to find the phone number and call them and see what it's all about. Of course it's a new place and it's not in the phone book. :mad: Must they make things so difficult?

15. Pounce

Pounce Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    I'm going to have a thumb-movie marathon if I can find a free night to host it. Wouldn't that be fun? I have all of them but Blair Thumb.

*runs off to check the calendar*

DaPownse

16. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    That would be cool. WE can have mor ethan one activity a month. No one said we had to keep to just one a month.

17. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    oooowwwww, Thumb-movie marathon sounds like lots of fun!!! But I really want to see the Blair Thumb, it is one of the ones I haven't seen...I might just have to aquire it and bring it :)

18. AliKatKelts

AliKatKelts Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2003
    Silly movies! Silly movies! I think that'd be much fun. I'm slightly ashamed to say that I've never seen any of the thumb movies.
    And don't mind my current absence from the boards. My computer's memory whent kaboom. I finaly gave in and hooked my second phone line to my sis's compy.

19. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I haven't been able to get the information I want on the comic place yet. So it looks like that won't be our June thing. So if Amy still wants the Thumb party I say go for it. Course the only Saturday I'm free is the 28 [face_plain] You have to love June and weddings.

Or if someone has a different idea we can always do that as well.

20. frio_carr

May 25, 2002
    I have a wedding to go to that weekend

*BLAST*

--- sig ---

If a guru falls in the forest with no one to hear him, was he really a
    guru at all?
    -- Strange de Jim, "The Metasexuals"

21. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I don't think you like us all that much. :p We feel hurt. :_|

22. frio_carr

May 25, 2002
    I could just ditch the dude's reception.

I really don't like him that much.

--- sig ---

I wonder if there's anything GOOD on tonight?

23. GeneralJustinoMarcos

GeneralJustinoMarcos Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2003
    anything you guys decide to do probably wont allow me to come seeing as that i am a 19 year old with out a car. but that is just because i am getting ready to go on my mission.

24. GeneralJustinoMarcos

GeneralJustinoMarcos Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2003
    one more thing i have always been wondering this how many LDS (mormons) are there that use JCF.

25. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    Mission? Way to go!
    As for LDS in Chicago Force I know of only 2 and (of course) I'm one of them. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.