main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jurassic June (June activities)

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Darth-Stryphe, May 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    when are you leaving? if you want we can pick you up; besides you need to party before you leave!!! CTR Man!

2. kita_pounce

kita_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2003
    People, we really need to decide what we're doing and when we are doing it!!! I need to get it off work!! Come on people!

3. GeneralJustinoMarcos

GeneralJustinoMarcos Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2003
    well i turn my papers in this sunday so hopefully i will leave by the end of july. so i guess i have a while. but i still don't have a car. so anything you guys decide to do will still be hard for me to attend.

4. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I'm working on it. :p

If anyone else has any fun ideas throw them out there. I don't have to plan everything you know.

5. GeneralJustinoMarcos

Jun 8, 2003
    Seeing as we are half way through the month. Someone should come up with something fast. since it is getting hotter outside. why doesn't everyone have a barbecue in some park or something. and then play games there.

6. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    Its finally warm enough to go ice blocking, that is fun. Or we can annoying the Mall Security and have a video scavenger hunt at the mall...or, um, we can do other fun stuff...

7. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    you guys decide, it is your fanforce as well. I don't have to come up with everything. :p

8. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Well if we dont' come up with something. I have an idea to do for the activity. The only time I can do it is the 28 in the afternoon. I can skip out on that wedding but I don't know what time we are setting it up.

9. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    alright, the activity this month is a Giant Clue game. :D it will be at Sugar House park. I don't know what time, what time is good for everyone? I just need for you all to show up and be prepared to solve a murder.

10. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    Afternoon works best for me, I have a thing that runs till 11am.
    I have an idea for next months activity: Belly Dancing!!! We could get someone to come and teach us how to dance! What do you kids thnk?

11. GeneralJustinoMarcos

Jun 8, 2003
    well i will probably have to work on the 28th but if i can some how get down to salt lake and have the day off and can actually find the park i'll be there. but no one has stated a time that everyone should meet there.

12. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I'd say we meet around noonish that way we can have a picnic. If you are all up for that I can bring the bread, meat and cheese if people will bring the condiments, salads, chips, desserts and drinks.

13. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    We are also having the Trivia night. *dances*

Okay everyone. The Trivia night is Tuesday the 24 at 6:30 at Pounces house. I know she'd be happy to give directions if you asked nicely. :D Course we can always change it to Wednesday if we can get more people then.

Please bring questions to event that you wish to ask Provo, and I've been told there is a prize for the winning team.

14. The-Rookie

The-Rookie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    Hmmmm *thinks* I am going to do the clue game of course, it is a BLAST!!!!!!!!

Just advise me what to bring, and where to show up.....Ü

15. kita_pounce

Apr 6, 2003
    Hey guys,
    Mary and Onvid, and myself, and others probably have put a lot of time and effort into making the clue game fun!! So please try your best to come, so all that effort isn't for not! Thanks!!
    Kita

16. Darth_Javere

Darth_Javere Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2002
    im not in salt lake fan force, but im mormon, and i like to look around a bit

i know of about fifteen other mormons on the JC so far

if anyone knows any mormons on the JC id love to meet them on the boards

17. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    /me protests darth_javere's claim in his bio.

I beleive I've read more books than you have.
    you have to admit I've had a bit of a head start though.

--- sig ---

Dyslexics have more fnu.

18. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I've read alot of Star Wars books. :D Does that count for something?

19. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Could I please get a count of how many people are planning on attending next saturday so I can plan the food and stuff. If you need a ride, please contact me through PM's or something. Not sure how many people I can take with but if you come with me, it will be earlier and you have to help set things up. :D

20. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    MEMEMEMEME!!!! I'm coming! And I'm so excited :D !!!! I'm coming from the Point of the Mountain so if anyone in that area needs a ride I can pick them up :)

21. kita_pounce

Apr 6, 2003
    well if we get done before 5 i'm surely gunna be there! Heck..i'm bringing the coolest life size dice ever!! so what time we gunna start this shin dig? (still trying to get work off btw)

22. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    I think that it would be safe to asume that it will be at noon so that we can have a picnic, that is what I got out of the thread anyway....
    And sure that we will be done by 5pm, so no worries on getting to work on time :)

23. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Yes, I wanted it at noon so we do get to do the whole little picnic thing. :D

Dang, I still need to make up the cards too. And of course they had to bring out the new HP book so um yeah, I should get back to the cards or the book. But which?

24. The-Rookie

The-Rookie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    You guys are nuts. Noon sounds good. I have to work until 10 am. Thankfully this is the last Saturday at this job. Yes Mary, I did QUIT!!!!!!!

25. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Well I hope you have another one lined up. Cause you can't collect unemployment if you quit.

I hope to see you all at the game on Saturday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.