main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jurassic June (June activities)

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Darth-Stryphe, May 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pounce

Pounce Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    And tomorrow night at 6:30! Be there or be, uh, somewhere else!

Mary is bringing Twix bars! wOOt!

Pounce

2. kita_pounce

kita_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2003
    *cries* its utterly not fair that I have to work tomorrow....its really not

3. mini_pounce

mini_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2002
    anyone wanna be el generoso and give me and my little buddy a ride to Pounce's? although i'm not very good at sw trivia... uhm... I make good decoration! w00t! :D

puh-lease?

~the everly desperate, MP! :D

4. frio_carr

frio_carr Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2002
    /me won't be there for either activity.

*sniff*

I had to use my weekend off work last friday and saturday. (family emergency)

maybe laters, have fun

frio

--- sig ---

Five is a sufficiently close approximation to infinity.
    -- Robert Firth

"One, two, five."
    -- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

5. AliKatKelts

AliKatKelts Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2003
    Can I just say that not having a reliable computer sucks!

I've been out of it for awhile, but I can make it to Saturdays activity. So count me in.

Ali Kat

6. kita_pounce

Apr 6, 2003
    Thanks so much pounce for letting us have the party at your home!! I was so happy I could make it!!! I had a BLAST!!!!! Definatly a blast!! Thanks for everything!! Thanks mary for planing it and thanks to everyone who went for making it Uber fun!!

7. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    Thanks to everybody who came to the party tonight! It was fun to see Rob and Becky again and to meet their friend Aaron. It was also great fun to get to meet 'Beorn'. Thanks for bringing your uber klicken costume stuffs with you! I love that blue robe and may want a brown one at some point as well and maybe one or two of those over-dress things I saw at your online site. Cool stuff. :D

Amy

8. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    To one and all I say...muchas gracias for the fun time.

Let us hop........

9. Master_Beorn

Master_Beorn Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2001
    Yes, yes, a fun time was had by all... well, I THINK all... MP got a bit carried away with butt pictures, but other than that... :)

Pounce... anytime you want to see anything, you just say the word. I so enjoy having fun with cosumes, and it's nice when I can meet others who do too...

10. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    it was so much fun last night, I hope we can do it again. :D Thank you so much to everyone who came. :)

Course I think I'm a little too old to be staying out that late on a weeknight. :( Oh who cares, I had fun and that's what life is about, kind of.

11. The-Rookie

The-Rookie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    You too old Marold? Yeah, I would agree. After all, you are now one of those working people now.

12. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Quiet you, I still know where you live. :p

13. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    ok, I'm rehashing for the sake of rehash:
    We are meeting tomorrow at Sugarhouse Park an NOON....right....?
    And we are having a picnic so we are supposed to bring....chips? Meat/Cheese? Soda? I didn't hear any food assignments so I'm not sure what to bring. Mary, what can we bring to take the burden off of you?

14. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I will be bringing the meat, bread and cheese. I'll also probably be picking up pickles, lettuce, mustard and mayo so don't bother about that. If you'd like to bring drinks, chips, salads or desserts that's fine.

If you'd like anything else on your sandwich please bring that with you.

I believe Kita is bringing plates and cups. I've got a huge thing of forks I can bring and some knives so don't worry about that.

15. kita_pounce

Apr 6, 2003
    I am bringing plates and cups along with a salad or something along those lines and my spiffay spiffay dice!! I EXPECT ALL OF YOU TO BE THERE!!! *glare* Just kidding! but Please do try to come! Its gunna be SO much fun and the more people the more fun we'll have!!

16. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    Chicago Force is having their picnic tomorrow too but I can't go. Mandatory overtime at work. :(
    They sent a memo to everybody on Monday and then today they passed out this message:
    Management requests the honor of your presence at the Merchandise Mart (5ht Floor) on Saturday, June 28, 2003 for overtime.

Can you believe that?

17. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    isn't over-time time and half in pay???
    Are they mandatorly paying you more??
    Who do you work for?

18. The-Rookie

The-Rookie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    Marold, call me so I know where to meet you guys and what to bring. Hopefully you have my new number?

19. Master_Beorn

Sep 26, 2001
    I can't make it. WAAAA!
    Sorry all. :(

20. GeneralJustinoMarcos

GeneralJustinoMarcos Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2003
    i wont be there either because i have to work. which sucks.

21. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    Emily, Shanel, Auts and I are planning to be there. I can bring some sodas or sumthin I guess. I have bags of chips too. Not sure what else but I'll give it some thought. :D

22. Master_Beorn

Sep 26, 2001
    Bringing yourself helps....

23. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    wOOt! That was fun! And now I know you have to circle the park to get out, thanks to the nice man who yelled at me that I was going the wrong way. Funny how at least 3 other cars followed me as I headed out the in way though...

It was Darken with a lightsaber in the Rebel hanger bay. Can you imagine Darken with a saber? scary...

24. Master_Beorn

Sep 26, 2001
    I was able to tear meself away, and I tried to come find you all... I think that you may have evaporated or something. Oh well. I'll try to make it to the next soiree.

25. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    We got out of there before 3:30. I forgot to mention that we were at the first terrace on the grass. [face_blush]

We recieved many strange looks from people. Course when you are putting up a huge box and blocking it off with caution tape people do tend to wonder what you are up to. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.