1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:QLD Jurassic Park 3

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Diplomat, Aug 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Diplomat Jedi Master

star 1
    When: September 1st
    Where: South Bank Hoyts
    Time: At this stage 12:00 Midday, a more precise time will be posted later as they become availible.

I don't know if this has alreday been discussed in a previous topic, however, there is far too much happening at the moment for us to allow this to sneak up on us as Planet of the Apes did.

Jurrassic Park 3 comes out on the 30th, that Saturday is the 1st of September. From the previous polls I am assuming that Saturday is the prefered day and middday is the prefered time.

However, the issue of venue was never fully explored, does anyone out there know of another, more suitable venue in the City somewhere?
  2. Riffington Jedi Knight

star 1
    Basically in the city you have Hoyts Regent, Hoyts Myer Centre, and Hoyts Southbank.

I wouldn't think that Regent would have JP3, so that leaves Myer Centre and Southbank. I think southbank is cheaper, and in my opinion, it's a nicer cinema.

But I won't be going anyway, so my opinion doesn't really matter. :)
  3. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Surprise surprise.

I don't know about this one, I have heard so many lame plot devices for it, that I kind of want to stear clear of this film.
  4. Jedi_Diplomat Jedi Master

star 1
    What does everyone else think? Do you want to stear clear of this film?

If so, my next suggestion would be the Movie A.I., same place, same time, except on the 15th of September.

Here is a tagline:

Sometime in the distant future, after the polar icecaps have melted, major flooding has devastated most major cities and the world is now run by robots with highly sophisticated artificial intelligence. In the midst of it all stands one boy and a robotic teddy bear who long for something more...

Directed by Steven Speilberhg and starring Haley Joel Osment.

5. Riffington Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have to agree here. Having seen JP3, I can say that it isn't very good.

AI sounds alright though.
  6. Kahlan72 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm definately in for AI. Sounds cute :)
  7. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
    Yeah, have no qualms about that one.
  8. Otter Force Ghost

star 4
    I would have thought that Kahli would have been up for JP3. It is better than the second one. And with such low expectations I reckon you all might enjoy it.
  9. MrNeech Jedi Master

star 4
    Kahli and I are definately rockin' away with the Spinosaurus.
    Who cares if it's dumb.
    Dinosaurs + Dinosaurs eating people = fun!
  10. Grieyls FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.