1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Jurassic Park: A New Island

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by War_Hero, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War_Hero Jedi Knight

star 1
    I thought it might be fun to do a Jurassic Park RP

Story
    A man by the name of Nichola Vladmir has been following John Hamonds work since he first heard about it in the 90s. He believes he can succeed where John Hamond did not. He read that Hamond did not want anything to do with Juraasic Park after some years, so Vladmir took on the name. The park is now ready to open but Vladmir wants to make sure it is completely safe. So he hires experts just as homond is, ensuring them that he fixed the flaws that John Hamonds dinosuars had. One example, there is free roaming livestock in the carnivor cages so they can hunt. These experts are having second thoughts about this park though.

RULES
    Only the standard rules that everyone usually posts up such as godmoding and all that. I dont see the point of PMing character sheets so you dont have to PM them to me. Although we do need some roles to be played. I will play as vladmir and one other character. Once all places fill up all spots will be open to a person who wants to join.

-Dino Expert
    -Palaeobotanist(wroks with plant life)
    -Lawyer
    -Mathmetician (if you listen to what malcom says through out the first movie then you know what I am talking anout
    -Grandkids

Character Sheet
    Full name:
    Discription/appearance:
    Reason for Coming:
    Bio:

------------------------------
    My Character sheet

Full name: Jacob Lowery
    Job: Dino Expert
    Discription/appearance: (ill post it later)
    Reason for Coming: To see if it is really possible for Dinosuars to exist
    Bio: He has studied Dinosuars all his life. His main job is digging up old fossils and skeletons of many species of dinosuars.
  2. Dylan910 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Full name: Dylan Tyer
    role: Dino Expert
    Discription/appearance: He is one of the worlds most famous paleontologists in the world for discovering new species,tall blonde hair, scar on schin
    Reason for Coming: He wants to see if its possible
    Bio:
    He is one of the worlds most famous paleontologists in the world for discovering new species
  3. Jedi_Master_Hex Jedi Grand Master

star 1

Full name: Adrian Harrison
    role:Lawyer who makes sure this park isn't sued for deaths and accidents.
    Discription/appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, 5 foot 9 inches.
    Reason for Coming: The big bucks.
    Bio: Very young lawyer who likes money, and is fairly athletic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.