main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Just a bored jedi working on the extreme outer rim planet earth at a kiosk in the mall

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by obi-wan-bartak, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    Just bored today, just thought i had a cool name for a thread. sorry for spamming the message boards, didnt mean too really. Feel free to post your favorite star wars characters and movie memories or anything about star wars if you want, thanks obi-wan-bartak.

2. Bunny

Bunny Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    My favourite Star Wars memory is the first time I ever saw it. :) I was 7 and we'd rented the VCR (because they were too expensive to own). I remember that I drank a chocolate milk shake out of a yellow tupperware cup. I've been hooked ever since. My daddy wouldn't let me collect the toys, but my cousin Johnny had them and everytime we'd go to his house I'd make Leia kill Jabba over and over and over. Then she'd jump into the Falcon and fly away on solo missions. Oddly enough, He-Man and Battle Cat often joined her. Sometimes they'd meet up with Wonder Woman. I used to write fanfiction a lot (still do, actually).
    I have lots of Star Wars memories - lying in bed watching the marathon on TNT (or was it TBS?) reading the books before homeroom, having lightsaber fights with my sister using empty Christmas paper tubes (or just imaginary 'sabers, but full sound effects). Lots of memories! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.