main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Just a dream--A Rebellion-era AU involving Han, Luke and Leia--Completed 4/7

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthIshtar, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saria_Raide

Saria_Raide Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2006
    Um . . . I don't understand. Has Luke met Yoda? Is he a Jedi yet? Has Han been put into Carbon Freeze?

. . .

I'm lost.

Great work, by the way.

2. Pyxelle

Pyxelle Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2005
    Nice post, short, but nice.

Still enjoying this, but I can't think of anything else to say right now (my brain is fried. I just worked almost twenty four hours straight. Bleh.)

*claps wearily for story to continue*

Pyxelle

3. Culf_the_Sith

Culf_the_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2005
    The sith has hit the fan *giggles like the silly little school girl she is*
    Chappie was way to short, but better short than nothing. Poor Han. If he's reacting like this when he doesn't even believe it, how will he react when he knows it's true? And has he been told about Luke and Leia being siblings yet? I can't remeber. (I know, bad me. Slap my wrist and all that rot)

4. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Goodness, I almost missed that last chapter! Poor Han, doesn't know that both are true, wait until he finds out!

So, Luke's going to meditate on this? He might sense the actual truth in her statement. That's his way of finding a solution...

5. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    Any chance for an update soon?

6. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    either tomorrow or tuesday morning.

7. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Hey, what am I doing in your sig? :D

I almost overlooked the last update! No kicking Han, Leia! [face_shame_on_you] Poor everybody!

8. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Not only was Rieekan distressed, but it was as close to being furious as Han had ever seen the man and that was saying something. To be fair, Han wasn't exactly in a good mood either, but he tended more towards the stunned end of the emotional spectrum than anything else.

"We don't know exactly what to do," Han admitted. "We can't be sure of how long she'll stay on our side and we can't sedate her.?

?Sedate her if you have to,? Rieekan growled. ?We don?t know how dangerous she is and it will be better if she wakes up among more friends.?

?I would do that,? Han retorted, ?but when we stocked the medkit, we didn?t account for taking a pregnant woman hostage for her own good.?

He had completely forgotten, in the initial statements of what madness Vader had forced her to believe, to mention that particular bit of information. It was not that he considered it unimportant, only that he didn?t want to think about it himself.

Nevertheless, he had omitted that crucial bit of information and Rieekan looked even less inclined to forgive him now.

?They??

?Yes.?

?If you?ll excuse me??

He stumbled from view and the pounding footsteps were followed by retching.

?Not going very well, is it?? Luke murmured from the doorway.

?Rieekan?s a little more expressive than the both of us,? Han explained. ?Have any luck??

?As a matter of fact,? Luke informed him, ?yes.?

?Talking to the old fossil again?? Han guessed.

Luke nodded. ?We?re not going to the Alliance.?

Rieekan had apparently heard the last bit of that, since he reappeared, pale and irate. ?What was that last?? he demanded.

?I?ve been meditating,? Luke supplied, ?and Ben Kenobi has asked that we stop to enlist the help of Master Yoda.?

To Han the list of names might as well have been fabricated, but they seemed to have a considerable impact on Rieekan. Then again, the good General had always been more inclined to believe in this sort of hocus-pocus. Perhaps it was because he had been young enough to be idealistic in the days when the Jedi Order still existed.

Han had certainly been young at that time, but he had been anything but idealistic.

The only good thing that could be said for Luke?s sudden course of action was that it brought some of the color back into Rieekan?s face and he nodded. ?You?ll keep me updated on your plans for her?? he requested.

?As often as you?d like them.? Luke assured.

?For now, every week will do.? His gaze shifted to Han. ?You?ll be staying with her??

?I think it?s up to her,? Han retorted, ?and whoever this Yoda is.?

?You would serve her better here,? Rieekan suggested.

It was almost unthinkable to leave her right now, but Rieekan was certainly correct in assuming that Leia would not want him nurse-maiding her unless she asked for it.

Or at least, he assumed that that obstinate aspect of her character hadn?t been burned away in the crash.

?Like I said,? he said gruffly, ?it?s up to her.?

Rieekan nodded. ?I?m not sure it will make a dent, but make sure she knows that I?m concerned about her well-being.?

?We can only hope,? Luke interjected, ?but we?ll certainly try.?

9. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Poor Han! Poor pregnant Leia! You know, Ish, you manage to write evilness better than anyone, even when you've taken a vow of no-killing! :p

10. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Evidently death is not the worst thing that can happen to this people, PT. You should know. ;)

Han is still in denial, hm?

11. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Poor Carlist! Such awful news, there. And going to see Yoda? Good idea there.

12. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    followed by retching.
    ?Rieekan?s a little more expressive than the both of us,?
    Nice understatement.

he assumed that that obstinate aspect of her character hadn?t been burned away in the crash. If she had been a bit more obstinant with Tarin Chet, she might not be in the predicament she is in now!!!

13. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Hopefully, Yoda can help Leia.

14. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Yes, I hope he can help....

15. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    I keep finding stories of yours that I seem to have passed up, this is so crazy! If you have a pm list, put me on it!

16. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    Yodie!

An amnesia-suffering Leia and Yoda. Hopefully he'll know what to do.

17. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    Poor Rieekan! Poor Han! Poor Leia! Poor Luke!

There, did I get everybody?:p This is sooooo twisted, I have to agree with PT.

Update soon, please! :)

18. anekasolo

anekasolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2001
    A little Yoda wisdom will do everyone a bit of good.

19. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    PonyTricks--Poor everyone. I've been told that frequently about my deathless year. Ironic, isn't it?

Golden_Jedi--Death is the least I could do to them. :) Yes, he's in denial with a capital Nial!

RK_Striker_JK_5--It is a very good idea to go to Yoda. Yoda's like my moldy Rieekan. :)

Chewie-Fan--LOL, yeah, that was a fun understatement. She should have been obstinate with Tarin the Jarrin', but that's all water under the bridge.

RebelMom--We can hope so, too!

dm1--He will.

AvenKiel--LOL, thanks!

Liesl--Yodie? *goes cross-eyed.* I think he'll know.

HerHighness33--Wow, that had a kind of cadence to it. And yes, it is twisted.

anekasolo--It always does.
    She had the distinct feeling that things were only getting worse. It was difficult enough to deal with the pain and disorientation without realizing that the men who 'rescued' her were not entirely certain on the matter of whether or not they were her enemies.

They had certainly not acted as if they were friends. They had drugged her, abducted her and tried to turn her against everything she knew. They seemed unwilling to help her and were even more unwilling to give her information on what was going on.

Tarin must know by now, would have received the reports from Threepio and the Constabulary at the very least. He was a level-headed man, so perhaps he was efficiently organizing efforts to search for her. Her father might not take it so calmly.

She could not even discern how much time had passed, so she decided to head out to demand answers.

Her hands guided her along the unfamiliar bulkheads as she tried to reach the cockpit or galley or wherever her captors were lurking. The drugs injected to keep her docile kept her feet dragging and her head dizzy, but she had to press forward until she could accomplish her task.

"She's a threat and Rieekan knows it," the one with the lower voice was saying through the buzzing in her ears.

"She's still our Leia," the other, Luke, protested. "Just because they've done things to her that we can't even imagine doesn't mean that she's a threat."

"You're right," Han said gruffly. "We don't know that they did to her, so we can't know if they told her these things to turn her against us."

"She's not a spy," Luke protested. "You know she would never..."

"I don't know anything anymore," Han retorted. "They've kinda taken that option away from me."

"But you know that she can be the Leia we both love again," Luke persisted. "Otherwise, you'd have never come along on this crazy adventure. Why do you think she's a threat?"

"She thinks she's married to Imperial Intelligence and the daughter of Vader," Han snapped. "What part of that do you not think is a threat?"

That sucked the air from her lungs and buckled her knees. Immediately, the conversation stopped and footsteps approached quickly.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Han demanded.

"How else am I supposed to know what you're plotting against me?" she shot back. "You think I'm a threat. Where are you taking me to dispose of that?"

"We're not disposing of anything," Luke soothed as Han pulled her to her feet. "We're going to someone who can help..."

"Someone who can plant another set of lies?" she spat. "Forgive me if I'm not exactly enthusiastic about the idea."

"We don't expect you to be enthusiastic," Han hissed, hands latching onto her upper arms. "We just expect you to trust..."

Anger boiled up out of her and the pressure on her arms disappeared. Solo was too stunned to cry out as he crashed into the opposite wall, but a moment later Luke's arms were around her shoulders, pinning her too him.

"Leia, stop it!"

"This is what you 'rescued' me for?" she snarled. "More lies and terror?"

"We rescued you because you're more important to us than you'll ever realize," Luke retorted. "It won't do any good..."

The buzzing pressure on her mind finally seemed to match up to the soothing tone in his voice.

"Stay out of my mind!" she shrieked.

20. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    What we hold on to as truth depend greatly on our own point of view.

Truer words have never been spoken.

:_|

21. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    :eek: :eek: :eek: - Leia seems to 'selectively' overhear the parts of the conversation she WANTS to overhear! Of course, she ignores the part about them LOVING her! :eek: *slaps Leia until she sees sense* :p

22. jaina_clan_solo

jaina_clan_solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    *delurks again* [face_blush] Sorry, I've been lurking for a while...

I still really like this story. I feel terrible for Leia, not knowing to trust those people who she was closest to.

And now she is lashing out...

I hope that Luke and Han can get through to her soon [face_pray]

I am looking forward to more of this

jcs

23. kimmi

kimmi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2004
    Yeah, if you have a pm list I want to be on it too. I missed a post. AND I check every day!!!!

I think some of us are really into torturing our favorite characters. I wonder what Freud would say about that? LOL[face_laugh]

Good post. Maybe Yoda can help. I hope Han still loves her when she finally comes around. He's got alot to work with.

24. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    Ouch! That one hurt. Just when I think she might be coming around... a set-back. And Han's losing it, but who can blame him? [face_worried]

25. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Wowza! So Leia has telekenesis now? That's crazy, porr Han! How will he get her to trust him? Are they going to Yoda?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.