Just a fun little story to get me over writer's block.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, Sep 10, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Master Mara Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    ::starts laughing so hard that food goes spraying all over the keyboard:: OMG! This is so incredibly funny! I was cackling maniatically the entire time, and I'm still laughing...

Go cat people! I used to have a black cat that looked kinda like Sabrina, and she acted the same to most people (liked maybe 2 people in the world) as Sabrina does to Obi...so I can sypathize very much. =)

Nice job posting under the influence of pills, Amidolee! =P Ohh, I think it clouds your judgement, though...
  2. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    You know what really scared me is I read this today and my English teacher read us that one Edgar A. Poe story about the cat. I don't reamember what it was called. And the cat in this story is black like that one. And so it was really freaky. Anyway, if you want to be scared by this story some time read the Poe story about the cat then read this story and concentrait on the cat. (I think it was like the Ghost Cat or something like that.)

Anyway. Like I said before.This is an awesome story. Can't wait to see where this goes.
  3. Amidolee Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, I have the first chapter of "Abhoration and the Alternative" archived, and I'll soon be archiving more of "Full Circle". Anyhoo, here's more post!

Using their lightsabers for illumination, the Gang managed to reach the cafeteria, which was five levels above them. They discovered the turbolifts were not operating, so they took the stairs. The large cafeteria lay in the dark like the rest of the Temple. The humming of the huge freezers and heating units did nothing to penetrate the silence.

?So,? Anakin said cheerfully. ?Not only did Obi-Wan wipe out the entire Order, he?s wiped out the electricity! Bravo!?

?Shut-up, Ani!? Obi-Wan barked, glaring menacingly at the younger boy. ?Don?t make me angry!?

?Oh, that?s right! What?s that troll always muttering about? Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate can be a whole lot of fun??

?ANAKIN SKYWALKER!?

??but I guess since you killed him, too, it doesn?t matter!?

Obi-Wan charged the other Padawan, but hands reached out to grab his arms, legs, and torso. The seething Padawan glared at the grinning Tatooine boy. ?That. Was. Not. Funny.?

?Hey, guys?? Bant broke in. ?Can?t we just all get along? Jedi Love, remember??

?What are ya, a hippy Jedi?? Padme sneered.

The Mon Calamarian gave the Naboo princess and indignant look. ?Jedi ?are- hip!?

?Whatever.?

They fell into a brooding silence, the blue, topaz, and red lightsabers humming and sending exotic glows around the six faces and the glaring cat. Obi-Wan fidgeted with the braid, then suddenly brightened. ?Hey! We?re in the cafeteria, so we can eat!?

Clearly this gang was not a very expressive bunch, or simply they weren?t as enthusiastic as Obi-Wan Kenobi over food. Still, it was something to do, and they quickly filed into the large kitchen of the massive Jedi Temple.

?We can?t heat anything up,? Ane said, shining his red lightsaber over the several ovens.

?And the food in the freezers and fridge are spoiling,? Bant added.

?Great!? Padme spat. ?Just what are we going to eat??

?Crackers?? Obi-Wan suggested, breaking into one of the cupboards. ?Hey! There?s candy bars, pop, chips?JUNK FOOD!?

?Isn?t there an old proverb about feeding a Padawan junk food?? Sabe mused quietly. ?Something about it upsetting midi-chlorians??

?Nah,? Obi-Wan grinned, tossing several boxes onto the counter while levitating his lightsaber. ?It?s only initiates that suffer from the overload. I?m perfectly adapted to it.?

?The overload?? Anakin whispered with wide eyes.

While Obi-Wan had been digging for caffeine supplements, Bant had gone straight for the First Aid and emergency supplies. The efficient Padawan presented several glow rods, fully-charged, and the little medical supplies for burns. Within minutes, she had a fairly large circle of light bringing some warmth to the eternal darkness. Obi-Wan and Ane brought the junk food into the center of the circle and they all dug in, except for Padme.

?Is any of this low calorie, fat and cholesterol free?? she asked, eyeing the Super-Duper-Death-Star-Chocolate-Bar.

?Of course it is!? Anakin quipped, taking a bite out of his Chocolate Sith Nuts.

?Are you sure??

?Would I lie to you?? The future Darth Vader asked in a heavy, rasping voice. ?Eat it!?

Padme snatched up the bar and took a careful bite, her eyes lighting up. ?Wow! I?ve never had chocolate or sugar before!?

?Never?? Obi-Wan asked warily, inching further away from her. Anakin followed suit and the Padawans prepared themselves for the upcoming battle.

?Never!? Padme growled, taking another large bite. Barbaric noises came from her throat and her eyes glowed.

No one noticed the black kitten slink away into the blackness beyond their cozy little circle.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

4. Amidolee Force Ghost

star 5
  5. Amidolee Force Ghost

star 5
    Where'd ya all go???

Oh,well.

The next post (probably tomorrow because I'm going to bed) has a little Arabian Nights twist!

Hey, has anyone experienced a woman during her "time of the month" who was suffering from a chocolate famine??? It's not a pretty sight, and I intend to bring it out throughout the story! :-D
  6. Darth Anakin 83 Force Ghost

star 4
  7. Amidolee Force Ghost

star 5
    This one is weird, but I like it! :-D

?Sheesh, she?s eating a lot of chocolate bars!? Sabe whispered to Obi-Wan as the entire group watched as the deprived Naboo princess unwrapped another bar. ?Shouldn?t someone stop her, before she gets sick??

?You do it!? Obi-Wan hissed back.

Sabe shook her head, brown ponytail whipping behind her. ?Uh-uh. I have to put up with her royal brattle?and ?you- don?t have to go home with her!?

?Not gonna do it,? Obi-Wan said giving the other girl a stubborn look. He turned to Padme, eyes widening as Anakin snaked a hand out.

?No more chocolate, love,? Anakin said gently, snatching the candy bar away.

?GIVE ME MY CHOCOLATE!!!!? Padme shrieked, letting her fist fly at Anakin. The boy cried out and fell to the floor.

?Ma nobe!? Anakin wailed, one hand covering his face while the other flailed about, searching for some brown hair to pull.

?Serves you right!? Padme shrieked, snatching up her candy bar and taking a large bite. The glistening eyes dimmed and she sighed deeply. ?Ahh, much better!?

?Anakin! Are you all right?? Bant called, hurrying over to the bawling slave boy. ?Where does it hurt??

?If I had a credit every time I heard that,? Obi-Wan muttered, watching the display with some amusement. Padme continued to eat her candy bar, oblivious to the frantic boyfriend she had just quite nicely maimed.

?My nobe!? Anakin shrieked.

?Here, let me help you,? Bant said soothingly, resting a gentle webbed hand on the boy?s forehead. ?Relax.? Anakin went limp. Padme reached for another bar. ?Okay,? the Mon Cal said. ?I?m just going to prod it, and use the Force to fix the break, okay? It?s painless, really.?

Anakin nodded weakly. Bant cracked her knuckles (hey, fish can have knuckles, too!). Then she ever-so-gently pinched his nose.

CRACK!

?AAAAHHHHH!!!!!?

Bant sat back on her heels, shaking her head. ?You exaggerate, Ani. I just reset it!?

?IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL USING THE FORCE PAINLESSLY?????

?Well . . . yes.?

Anakin sat up, dying blood caking around his nose. He glared at Bant, then glared at Padme. ?What do you have to say for yourself?? he demanded.

?You took my chocolate,? Padme shrugged, unwrapping her twentieth bar.

?Hey, guys!? Sabe said brightly, waving her arms around to grab everyone?s attention. ?I?ve got an idea! Why don?t we tell ghost stories??

?That?s a stupid idea,? Anakin said grumpily, touching his nose delicately, his eyes crossed as he examined it.

?Do you have a better one, Slave Boy??

?HEY! It?s Sith APPRENTICE! Please, humor me a little!?

?I thought there could only be two Sith,? Obi-Wan said thoughtfully, scratching his head. ?If there is more, isn?t one of them suppose to die??

?A sacrifice!? Padme said happily. ?I wanna be the one to light the torch!?

?Sounds like jolly good fun!? Ane piped up. He rubbed his hands together in anticipation. ?Sweet!?

?I want to make up the prayer!? Sabe chimed.

Anakin paled. ?Um, I think Sabe?s ghost story idea was better.?

?But a sacrifice would be so wizard!? Ane argued.

?Sacrifice!? Padme shouted. ?Sacrifice! Sa-cri-fice! Off with his head!?

?I?ve got a lightsaber!? Obi-Wan added, unhooking the hilt from his belt. ?It works great!?

**Think fast, Skywalker!** ?Um . . . how about . . . if I tell you a story . . . and if it?s bad, then you can use me as a sacrifice to the Sith Gods?? Anakin suggested, breaking into a sweat.

Everyone thought about for a moment, Padme took another candy bar. ?Huddle,? Bant called. The five gathered around and murmured together. ?Can?t we just kill him? . . . if we let him talk, we can draw his anxiety out a little longer . . . torture him a little before we kill him!?

?Excellent plan!?

All five turned and grinned evilly at the Tatooine slave. Sabe smiled sweetly. ?All right, Skywalker, you better have a good one!?

8. Luke_and_Mara_4ever Jedi Master

star 4
    YOu know that song "Where have all the cowboys gone?"

:L+M4EVER starts singing-off key: "Where have all the JEdi go-o-o-one?"

:Everyone else winces and covers ears:
  9. Amidolee Force Ghost

star 5
    Bad news!!! I'm going to be gone this weekend, so that's no posts from Fri-Sun! :-(
  10. Amidolee Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm debating whether to post the next one tonight or tomorrow.
  11. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Tonight! TOnight!!!!!!

Kithera
  12. Amidolee Force Ghost

star 5
    Chapter Three

Anakin licked his lips nervously, glancing at Padme, whom was chewing slowly and thoughtfully. Then he turned to the Jedi Padawans, hoping for their usual kindness and loyalty to the Light Side. They looked back with anticipation for him to begin?or was it for him to end? **Blast it, Skywalker, you?re the one who?s been trying to get them to lighten up** ?So . . . do you guys want a ghost story??

?You don?t know any, do you?? Obi-Wan said gleefully. ?Guess we can skip the story and go straight to the ^cough^ end!?

?No, no! I?ve got one!? Anakin said quickly, waving his hands around. He took several deep breaths, stalling for time.

?He doesn?t know anything! Sacrifice!? Sabe hissed, reaching for Obi-Wan?s lightsaber. (the Jedi one, mind you!)

?I have dibs!? Obi-Wan retorted, snatching his weapon away from her grasping hands.

?Ladies first!?

?Says who??

?I do!?

While the two argued, and the others watched in amusement, Anakin slid back into the dark shadows, snatching a glow rod and shutting it off. Then he crawled to the doorway, feeling along the floor, bumping his head on a chair, and continuing on. He had almost made it across the cafeteria when there was the angry cry.

?Where did he go??

?AFTER HIM! Before he escapes!?

**Oh, Sith** Anakin thought as three lightsaber ignited and the girls carried their glowrods. It was an eerie scene, the five blades of light bobbing through the kitchen and out amongst the tables and chairs. Breathing in short breaths, he found the ventilation shaft and scrunched down into the opening.

A blue light shined over him. ?There he is!? Obi-Wan cried, leaping over a table. ?Let?s get him!?

?AAAHHH!? Anakin let go of the edge and dropped into the dark abyss.
  13. Anakin's Angel Jedi Master

star 4

Heeheeheeheee~~! One of my favorite lines was when Padme and Sabe were trying to decide if pale or deathly white were better as foundation! lol! This is funny as hell! Keep it up!

aa :D
  14. Jedi Master Mara Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    ::gasping for breath:: Oh my Sith, this is funny! Don't get between Amidala and her chocolate!! Sac-ri-fice!!

Oh, wow, you have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now. =D
  15. Amidolee Force Ghost

star 5
    Don't worry, I'm writing the next post!!!
  16. Amidolee Force Ghost

star 5
    ?Oh, that?s just great!? Ane huffed, waving his red lightsaber at the empty opening. ?Now how are we going to sacrifice him??

Bant inspected the shaft. ?Well . . . it leads down to the laundry room . . . I think.?

?Great! He?ll have a soft landing so we can hunt him down and THEN sacrifice him!? Sabe giggled in glee. ?Let?s go!?

?There?s a problem,? Obi-Wan sad sadly. Everyone looked at him. ?The laundry room is in the basement, twenty levels or so. The lifts aren?t working, remember? We had to carve holes through the doors to get anywhere.?

?So? We?re Jedi!? Ane cried. ?We can handle twenty flights of stairs!?

There was a low groan, and everyone turned to find Padme gripping her stomach.

?Uh-oh,? Sabe said. ?She?s gonna blow!?

?Not on me!? Obi-Wan cried, leaping away from the nauseated girl.

?You shouldn?t eat so much chocolate, Padme,? Bant admonished.

Padme?s response was to heave on the Jedi?s boot. Everyone stepped back and Bant turned a little pale. ?Um, I think I?ll help her clean up while you go kill that Sith apprentice. Have fun!?

?Cheerio!? Ane called, hurrying towards the exit. The others didn?t wait for Bant to rethink her offer or Padme put on another display of poorly digested food.

@@@@@@@@

17. Amidolee Force Ghost

star 5
    This drops so quickly!
  18. Darth Anakin 83 Force Ghost

star 4
    Ewww...Padme puking? Yuck!
  19. Amidolee Force Ghost

star 5
    Anakin's alone.
    Bant and Padme have no protection and they're alone.
    Obi-Wan is the navigator for the others.

So many things can go wrong! :-D

Oh, please go read my other story, "Child of Naboo". I just got the first post up. Don't worry, I'm not leaving this story. The end is too funny!
  20. Princess Sari Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh! You have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now! This is hilarious! Padmé's sick, Ani's falling though mid-air, Obi-wan's in charge, and poorpoor little Sabrina! Where'd she go? I MUST have more!

Sari
  21. Anakin's Angel Jedi Master

star 4

Virgin sacrifice at dawn!! Oh, wait, no...Ani isn't a virgin...is he? :eek: LOL!

aa :D
  22. Jedi Master Mara Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Just felt like putting this story up to the top. It's too funny to be anywhere else. =)

Ani's not a virgin? How would YOU know that, aa? ::glances skeptically:: Is there something going on there that you shouldn't know? Hmm... *lol*

((Yup, everyone should make their way over to Child of Naboo. It's awesome! =D))
  23. Amidolee Force Ghost

star 5
    I'll post on this tomorrow, okay?? I was just so busy with Child of Naboo, but now I can work on this, too, because I'm a few chapters ahead in writing than what's posted on Child.
  24. Amidolee Force Ghost

star 5

Anakin landed with a thud in a heap of sweaty laundry. He laid in shock for a moment, then the rank smell of sweaty Jedi hit his nose. He sat up and shook his head. ?Nothing worse than Jedi,? he muttered under his breath. He crawled off the pile. The laundry room was as dark as the cafeteria, only a tiny window letting a hint of light through. ?It?s better than a sacrifice,? he consoled himself.

He looked up the shaft he had fallen down. Would Obi-Wan and the others give pursuit? Would they now sacrifice Padme in his place? //Better her than me . . .//
  25. Amidolee Force Ghost

star 5
    Obi-Wan flinched, hoping she?d keep her nails from digging into his arms. He?d seen how deadly those Naboo women could be. Their manicure kits were horrendous. ?This is the last one, I?m certain of it!?

?Just as you were certain that Eve couldn?t put a spell on you?? Ane replied in disgust. ?It?s a lucky thing I went to that with you, or you have cast me away, too!?

?shut-up! You?re as bad as Anakin!? Obi-Wan complained.

?So let?s go get him already!? Sabe interjected impatiently.

They came to another landing, and Obi-Wan paused, flashing his weapon over the level number. ?This is it. Now, be quiet!? He cut a hole through the door, the metal shrieking in protest.

?And he tells ?us- to be quiet?? Sabe muttered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.