main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Just a fun little story to get me over writer's block.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidolee, Sep 10, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    Wrong, just battling Sith Lords of our own-- one in particular named RL. :)

Again, funny as heck... there's something about someone saying 'oh, ***k' in a situation like that, no matter how dire, that always guarantees a laugh out of me. :)

2. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    I'll try to get another one up tonight, but I HAVE to do a post on Evolution and continue on with Child.

3. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Poor Kitty.

4. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Oops, I guess I *didn't* post :*) Well, hopefulyl sometime soon. Child is perhaps 3/4 done.

5. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Okay, I'll be posting sometime after Sunday rolls by :)

6. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Actually, here's a short post, which will be followed by another. Turns out, I'm sick again, so you're all going to be graced by early posts.

7. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Oops,

?She?s not even that sweet anyway,? Obi-Wan tried to console himself as his lightsaber?s
    blade flickered out. He?d forgotten to charge it again. Sithspawn. ?Or cute. More like
    konfu-kitty.?

He was already too far along the line of insanity that another malfunction of life wasn?t
    really going to bother him. The total darkness engulfed him, and he merely replaced the
    useless weapon on his belt, and banged his head against the wall.

Next time the Temple Masters were doing a fundraiser for the orphan kittens on
    Coruscant, he was going to burn the animal shelters.

Absently, he wondered how Padme and Bant were doing, and if Sabe and Ane had
    managed to sacrifice Anakin yet.

8. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
    Here's a long post

?Oh, sith,? Bant thought as Padme raced towards the kitchen sink again. This was
    perhaps the tenth time the Naboo girl had vomited her insides. Bant vowed never to offer
    the girl chocolate again.

After the constitutional, Padme rinsed her mouth and collapsed with a moan to the floor.
    Bant had already hidden the chocolate bars, since Padme had insisted they?d make her
    feel better. As padme curled up in a painful ball, Bant began to wonder how the hunt was
    doing.

@@@@@@

?we?re not lost are we?? Sabe asked as she followed Ane closely through the halls.

?Of course not. I live here you know.?

?Yeah, but do you actually KNOW where you?re going??

?YES! Now, be quiet, I think I hear something.?

Sabe, clutching Sabrina in her arms, listened, but all she could hear was the sound of
    Sabrina?s purring. Ane waved his lightsaber around, and sabe suddenly worried. What
    kind of beings hid in these dark passages? Ane?s lightsaber would give them quite a
    warning to their approach. Perhaps Anakin wasn?t even down here. and Obi-Wan, that
    brat, was lost somewhere in the bowels of the Temple. Maybe she should?ve ignored
    Padme?s whining and had stayed home to watch the latest ?Survivor of Tatooine?
    episode. It was an idiotic way to waste one?s time, but at least she couldn?t be blamed for
    sacrificing a future Sith Lord and perhaps the cause of a Padawan?s starvation.

?I guess I don?t,? Ane shrugged, continuing on.

As they moved deeper and deeper into the dark, Sabe began to realizing that perhaps,
    THIS was an idiotic waste of her time.

@@@@

The hall was deathly quiet, and Anakin almost missed Obi-Wan?s incoherent mumblings
    and swearing, and the steady banging of Padawan Head against Hard Wall. It was a . . .
    comforting sound. Anakin shook his head, debating what to do know. Sabe and Ane had
    clearly moved off somewhere, far away and out of hearing distance.

Being a SLIN (Sith Lord in Training), Anakin was impatient, and didn?t like waiting. He
    thought once that this was perhaps why the Jedi weren?t extinct. They liked sitting
    around and watching the galaxy destroy itself while Sith tended to participate in that
    destruction.

After a moment?s thought, he headed down the corridor, nearly tripping over Obi-Wan?s
    feet. ?Obi??

There was a long, sullen silence, the Obi-wan said dully, ?Oh, hey. They haven?t killed
    you yet. That?s nice.?

?Are you okay??

?Yup.?

Anakin begged to differ, but he simply sat down, for once using the Force for a good
    cause and manuevering so he didn?t land on the depressing Padawan. ?I take it you?re not
    participating??

?Oh, no. Sacrificing little boys, not my style I guess.? Obi-Wan stared dully into the
    darkness. The Force told him where everything was, but there was one thing he didn?t
    like about that. He couldn?t sense any Masters or Knights wandering about.

There was a long silence, then Anakin thought it best to tease Obi-Wan. ?So, now that
    the entire Order has been vanquished, without any effort in my part, why don?t we go raid
    the girl Knights? underwear drawers? Or get some of Mace?s Playboy calenders??

To Anakin?s surprise, Obi-Wan broke into sobs. It was a horrible sound, worse than
    when Sabrina had attacked them. High-pitched and sounding very much like when
    Padme whined, Anakin scooted several meters down the corridor. Sure, he was Obi?s
    friend, but it wasn?t like he had to CONSOLE him!

When Obi-wan finally stopped bawling, Anakin returned. ?Everything all right, bud??

?no. Ani, doesn?t it bother you that I was responsible for the demise of the Jedi??

?Well, a little. I mean, you make it look so easy!?

Obi-Wan sniffled and wiped his eyes. ?Okay, Ani. Let?s go raid the underwear drawers.?

9. Amidolee

Jan 8, 2000
  10. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    Tsk tsk, Obi never wants to loosen up... :)

I'm still reading this at least; it's a nice way of procrastinating studying for my AP Gov midterm. ;)

11. Jedi Master Mara Jade

Jedi Master Mara Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 1999
    Aha! A21, I was *so* going to tell you to read this story. It was actually on my list of things to do... then I forgot. I'm glad you found it anyway (and you ARE following me this time)!

Amidolee, I'm here, I'm live bait, and I'm abused. =) I also love the story - - Go Sabrina! She and Sabe should get together on ways to torture Obi. :imagines a melding of Sabrina and Sabe Obi-torture: Yes! It would be great!

I'm glad you're finishing it up again... I still love this story. And it's a good thing I wasn't eating during those last few posts... =D

12. Toga_Sith

Toga_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2000
    Okay, peoples! Amidolee asked me to put my own twisted humor into this story as well, so sometime soon I'll have the expedition to the young female Knights' underwear drawers!

I wonder if Sabe's nails are as sharp as Sabrina's claws? ::insert wicked grin here::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.