main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Just a guest popping in.. Question about Full Sail Real World Education.

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Commander_Faofa, Jan 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Do any of you here go to Full Sail, know someone, or have heard of the school? I'm thinking about colleges, and this one is at the top of my list.

2. tristan458

tristan458 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2003
    I believe Darth Ehmon who post in here goes to Full Sail.

3. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    Depending on what you want to do I hear they are a fantastic school. Expensive, but you get what ya pay for. I haven't met one person who has been there that had anything bad to say about the place.

4. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    OK, thanks guys! I'll see if I can't pop a PM to the guy that goes there. I heard it's a great school also, and I'm thinking of going there.

5. BobaFrank

BobaFrank Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 17, 2001
    I have heard both sides. Some people rave about it, like my friend who graduated from there, but I've heard that Full Sail teaches you to be a button pusher and doesn't really teach you principles and history which if you're seeking a film degree in vital.

6. LUH-3417

LUH-3417 Jedi Master star 4

May 11, 2001
    i used to have 2 roomates that went there, a girl and a guy.
    the girl seemed to like it a lot, she was way into the working the background stuff for recording.

the guy i lived with didnt care for it, but he was more of a singer type you know.

i stoppped by there a few times to see their classes and school, it was really cool with the guitars and the famous sigs on the wall.

i actually have been looking for them for a while now (if you cant tell from my other thread) so we can all have a dinner or catch up on old party times when i go down to florida to look for some land to buy in yankeetown area.

by the way, if anyone knows darth ehmon, ask him to pm me.

7. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    The only issue I had with Full Sail is that you don't get a degree, which is becomming ever important these days... But I was thinking about Computer Graphics, not music, so who knows.

8. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    Hello again!

Don't you get a Bachelor's Degree in some computer field now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.