main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Just a Hello to all that may remember me

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Feb 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Hey everyone i am back, For good i hope would like to catch up with you all send me a msg if you want i play galaxies on the bria server send me a msg there if you play character name is Ronald hope to hear from you all

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Ron? Long time no see...I've tried calling you like a billion times but you were either gone or sleeping...or no one answered! It's good to hear from you. We should hang out and catch up sometime.
    Kasey

3. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Hey there Kasey yeah been busy still collecting like no other lol Just picked up the new Jabba hutt at walmart it is nice i like the tounge out thing going to look good with my slave leia next to her. I am off on Tues and Weds so yeah we should get together and do something. Hope to see some more of you that i know peace for now.

Oh and btw I would like to Get back in the club please let me know when you all meet up and i will see if i can make it as for fees let me know what the monthly fees are i will see what i can do maybe we can get a day set where i can meet everyone and catch up with people i already know. thanks for the reconize :D off to galaxies for now my emperor calls

4. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Actually the last meeting was a week ago...I don't know where because I wasn't at that one. My cell is 484-2014...I don't care if it's posted here or not because like everyone knows it anyway. Give me a call, that way I won't have to guess when the best time to catch you is. I'll fill you in and we can get together or something.
    Kasey

5. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    Actually we have yet to have a meeting this month, it may be a week from this saturday. (the 14th, making it the 21st) But it's up in the air, it'd been a crazy month for people, with school, new jobs, and what have you. Feel free to drop any of us a line and we'll talk!

6. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I have to double check my calander, but it looks like this Saturday will be our next meeting. As of late, we meet down at the BSU SUB.

More info coming soon...
    Keep looking here....!

7. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Ahhh saturday no good for me stuck at work oh well still can catch up will give u a call kasey got the number thanks well back to galaxies got to be killing rebels have fun till next time

8. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Are saturday's out for you all together or just this saturday. tipically we have our mtgs the 1st sat. of every month

9. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    All saturdays except for the first saturday in march i will be avaible other than that just got to wait for new shift bid at work

10. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey Ron, give me a call again. I was hoping to get together within the next week! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.