main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just a Kiss- K/J (post-NJO)- VERY PG- Author's Note: Aug. 13, 2009- SFFA Winner for Best Romance

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaDurron, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Title: Just A Kiss
    Summary: When is a kiss just a kiss? Jaina must figure that out when a kiss she shares with Kyp stirs feelings within that she long thought had been resolved for the Jedi Master.
    Author's Notes: I really didn't need to start another longer fic. I don't think this will be as long, perhaps 4-5 posts. I won't fully concentrate on this entirely until at least Oskio Preskania Fracio is over.

Winner in the 2004 Summer FanFic Awards for Best Romance

Nominated in the 2004 Summer FanFic Awards for Best Author

Winner for Best Post New Jedi Order Story and Best Romance with a Canon Character in the Kyppies

Runner-up for Best Hurt/Comfort Story in the Kyppies

~~

Kyp Durron howled in pain then cursed vehemently. "What's wrong?" Jaina Solo asked from around a nearby corner. She hurried over to where Kyp was working. She glanced down at the Jedi Master's strong legs. They had been working on the Millennium Falcon throughout the afternoon with Jaina's father, Han Solo, but Han had been pulled away to his wife, Leia's, side. Jaina and Kyp had both decided to stay and continue working.

"Kyp?" Jaina questioned after a moment of silence. Her dark eyes narrowed a bit. He wasn't answering her, and that was not like Kyp at all. Worry started to gnaw at her gut and finally she leaned down. Placing her tiny hands on Kyp's strong thighs, she pulled him out from under the console he was working on. She also intended to ignore the tingling that went up her arms at the feel of the muscles bunching beneath her palms.

Kyp's eyes were slightly narrowed from the pain. His hand was near his mouth and blood streaked his lips a bit. Jaina wrapped her fingers around his wrist and chided him lightly, pulling the offended limb away from his mouth. "The Falcon bit me," he ground out.

Jaina examined the deep cut along the palm of his hand. Her touch was gentle as she wiped some of the blood away. "You cut it pretty good," she said.

Kyp lifted his head slightly, and then quickly lowered it again. Jaina was close, almost too close. The scent of her had completely engulfed his senses. Despite the afternoon of working on a ship, Jaina still maintained a feminine scent that made his pulse race. The scent of her hair was a mixture of Hapan violets and crushed roses. He had never been close to any woman and smelled that unique combination. He always knew when Jaina was near by that scent. He shook his head a bit, trying to will his mind from the thoughts that began to invade. "I'll be okay," he finally got out.

Jaina pursed her lips and rolled her eyes. "Nevertheless, I'll need to clean it up," she said. She tugged on his hand. "Come on."

Kyp easily rose to his feet. He tossed aside the rag that he had been using to wipe the oil and grit from his fingers and followed the petite brunette to the back of the Falcon. Jaina pointed to a seat, silently demanding he sit. Kyp felt a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. It was a motion he had seen Leia use on Han many times in the past. Jaina was more like her mother then she would ever admit. He noticed she was tapping her foot, waiting for him to sit. "Sorry," he mumbled and quickly sat on the edge of the table.

Jaina opened the med kit she had retrieved from the Falcon's overhead compartment. She took out a couple of things to clean Kyp's cut and a bacta patch to cover it. "Hand please," she said, holding out her own hand. Kyp chuckled and put his hand in hers.

Kyp hissed once she touched it with the cool liquid antiseptic. Jaina winced and looked up into his eyes. "Sorry," she mumbled.

Kyp gave her a small smile. "S'okay," he said softly. Jaina returned the smile and concentrated again on cleaning the cut. Kyp looked down at the top of her head and watched how the light would catch the golden highlights in her normally dark strands. Jaina glanced up to see how he was doing, smiling when she saw he wasn't in too much pain, or

2. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Okay, so ignore my screenname for a second.

AWESOME!!

~Rogue

3. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    great descriptions once again, JainaDurron. Like how you compared Jaina to her mother, and switched between Jaina and Kyp's POVs seamlessly :)
    Don't really know what to say about the rest of the post....provocative I guess [face_mischief]

Placing her tiny hands on Kyp's strong thighs,

hehehe [face_mischief]

His tongue slowly came out and slid across her lips, first the lower lip and then her top lip before slowly running along the line where her lips met. His fingers slid from her cheek into her hair, drawing her closer as he moved his tongue against her mouth more, needing to draw her lips apart. Finally her lips parted and her own tongue hesitantly ventured forward till they touched. Jaina's eyes fluttered closed, her eyeslashes brushing against Kyp's cheekbones.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: LORDY! :p

He lightly fastened his mouth onto hers and their tongues began to tangle immediately.

I'm out of "shocked" faces, but If I had any left, you would see them here. :p

Think I'm going to go take a cold shower now, maybe you should too ;)

Good Post, look forward to seeing where you're going to take this next [face_mischief]

4. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] JD, that was....*faints with a giddy, mush-overloaded grin on her face :p*

i'm gonna enjoy this one :D

~TJF

5. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

So great. So great. I think you can have as many fics as you want (so long as you still finish Oskio! 8-} ) because all your fics are great.

You know when you read something and you get shivers cause it was so good?

.... that's how good this is. Shivery good.

-Saber

6. Jaina_Rocks160

Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

*blinks away mental images*
    Mush *shivers slightly*

Wow.
    Great writing and um...great detailed discriptions there, JD.

;)

~*~*~

7. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    rogue11lovesjag: Okay, so ignore my screenname for a second. Consider it ignored... ;)

AWESOME!! Thanks so much!

YodaKenobi: great descriptions once again, JainaDurron. Like how you compared Jaina to her mother, and switched between Jaina and Kyp's POVs seamlessly
    Don't really know what to say about the rest of the post....provocative I guess
    LOL! Yeah my intent was to be a bit more... descriptive. :>

Think I'm going to go take a cold shower now, maybe you should too :p ROTF!

Good Post, look forward to seeing where you're going to take this next :> :D

TJF: JD, that was....*faints with a giddy, mush-overloaded grin on her face *

i'm gonna enjoy this one
    I certainly hope so. :)

SaberBlade: So great. So great. I think you can have as many fics as you want (so long as you still finish Oskio!:p) Oh I will definitely finish Oskio. In fact things are about to go WAY down hill in that one. because all your fics are great. Awww! Thank you. :)

You know when you read something and you get shivers cause it was so good?

.... that's how good this is. Shivery good.
    Thank you so much! Oh I saw you mention that you love Daemon on Amsie's thread. Did you know there are two groups that are dedicated to Anne Bishop that she herself is on? She lets us know when neew things are coming, and there are some new things coming next year I believe in Daemon, Jaenelle, Lucivar and Saeten's stories. :) If you want information on the lists, PM me.

Jaina_Rocks160: *blinks away mental images*
    Mush *shivers slightly*

Wow.
    Great writing and um...great detailed discriptions there, JD.
    Thanks so much! :)

~~Jilly

8. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    New fic! Exciting! :D

Very good ? and mushy ? first post, Jilly! I loved the way Kyp kept repeating the words ?just a kiss? as if he were not only trying to convince Jaina of the fact, but also convince himself.

I look forward to more romance! :)

Am [face_love]

9. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    AWESOME!!!!!!

10. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    OMG!!!! melts into puddle on the floor Man that was good!! Is there more?? Nice work, as usual... :D

11. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Great beginning, Jilly!

Is it too soon to ask for more?

12. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    *tries to wipe her silly smile off her face unsuccesfully*

13. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    mushmushmushmushmushmush!!!

:D

14. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    *fans herself repeatedly*

Wow. wow wow wow. I need to either jump in a bucket of ice or go find my guy! :p

What a great start to a fic, LOVED the uh--description. Very good mush, so write as many fics as you like Jilly! :D

15. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    *Anna blinks, fans herself and blinks*....... Wow. What a way to start a story! I can't wait to see more.

Anna

16. Kyp_Jaina_Jag

Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2002
    *blinks*

*fans self repeatedly*

Jilly, you never fail to amaze us!

17. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    JD how do you keep coming up with great Kyp/Jaina stories? The mush was excellent! [face_love] You've converted me over to Kyp/Jaina though I do still like Zekk/Jaina. *jumps around* I can't get over how great that was! I can't wait for more!

Fireyforce

18. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    oo....how sweet!!! That was absoutly how it should go in the books! Wondefully written!

EJ

19. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    More??? There's got to be more.....I took a cold shower after the last one!!! :D

20. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Amsie: New fic! Exciting!

Very good ? and mushy ? first post, Jilly! I loved the way Kyp kept repeating the words ?just a kiss? as if he were not only trying to convince Jaina of the fact, but also convince himself.
    You noticed that huh? ;)

I look forward to more romance! There will be much more romance! Glad you like it so far. :)

Mirax: AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks! :D

Adalia-Durron: OMG!!!! melts into puddle on the floor Man that was good!! Is there more?? Nice work, as usual... Yes there is! Hopefully tomorrow or Sunday there will be more to show you too. :)

More??? There's got to be more.....I took a cold shower after the last one!!! My work here is done!

JJD: Great beginning, Jilly! Thanks so much!

LumiKuningatar: *tries to wipe her silly smile off her face unsuccesfully* Gee, do you like it? ;)

Mike: mushmushmushmushmushmush!!! Yup! With more mush to come. ;)

Jen: *fans herself repeatedly*

Wow. wow wow wow. I need to either jump in a bucket of ice or go find my guy!
    Oh I'm sure he won't mind ;)

What a great start to a fic, LOVED the uh--description. Very good mush, so write as many fics as you like Jilly! LOL! That seems to be the consensus... :)

Anna: *Anna blinks, fans herself and blinks*....... Wow. What a way to start a story! I can't wait to see more. Thanks so much! More is one the way.

KJJ: Jilly, you never fail to amaze us! *bows* Why thank you!

Fireyforce: JD how do you keep coming up with great Kyp/Jaina stories? The mush was excellent! You've converted me over to Kyp/Jaina though I do still like Zekk/Jaina. *jumps around* I can't get over how great that was! I can't wait for more! Woohoo! I converted you! :D I'm glad you like it though. And I have more K/J's in the works so... ;)

Eowyn_Jade: oo....how sweet!!! That was absoutly how it should go in the books! Wondefully written! Thanks so much EJ! :D

21. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    That was.... Beautiful. So romantic, and so well-worded. Lady Shakespeare, I presume?

22. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Cool.

I Liked it.

23. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    hehehe, new fic. YAY! Indeed that was so much more than just a kiss!

24. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

[face_love] :D [face_love] :D [face_love] :D [face_love] :D [face_love] :D [face_love] :D [face_love] :D [face_love] :D [face_love] :D [face_love]

*dances round and round and round*

Tis mush mush mush mush mush mush mush.... :D

*giggles and whirls around a few more times*

More please? :D

o.o

..............Amsie.........................

*tears off before Amsie sees her*

25. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    *Rubs hands together* Nothing like a bit of tongue battling right before bed... Hmm. Innuendo. [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.