main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just a Kiss- K/J (post-NJO)- VERY PG- Author's Note: Aug. 13, 2009- SFFA Winner for Best Romance

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaDurron, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Ooooo that gave me shivers down my spine.

Jez

2. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Wow! Lots of reviews... :D

KnightHawk: That was.... Beautiful. So romantic, and so well-worded. Lady Shakespeare, I presume? Why thank you. :) I'm glad that you like it.

_3MD_: Cool. I Liked it. Thanks so much. :)

Elfsheen: hehehe, new fic. YAY! Indeed that was so much more than just a kiss! Wasn't it though?! :D

Agent_Jaid: *dances round and round and round* Tis mush mush mush mush mush mush mush.... :D Yes, with more mush to follow. :)

TJP: *Rubs hands together* Nothing like a bit of tongue battling right before bed... Hmm. Innuendo. :> LOL! I'll say. :D

Jez: Ooooo that gave me shivers down my spine. Heheeeee, now you know how Jaina feels... :D

And on with the new post!

~~

Heat began to seep into Jaina's sore muscles as she stood beneath the spray of water, her hair slicked back and molding to her neck and down her back. One hand rested against the shower wall in front of her, the other running lightly over her lips. She could no longer smell Kyp's scent nor taste him on her lips, but she couldn't seem to rid herself of the tingling sensation he left behind when they had kissed. Just a kiss he had said. She snorted and started to cough as she forgot that she stood beneath a spray of water. She reached for her shampoo and began to lather her hair slowly, massaging her scalp. An unbidden image of Kyp's fingers massaging her scalp and running his long fingers through her soapy hair as he began to rinse the suds from her dark tresses suddenly danced across her thoughts. She turned and leaned her head back, allowing the water to rinse through her dark locks, the shampoo streaming down her body. Her mind was racing rampantly and in a direction she had tried to stifle since that afternoon, but it seemed it was no good. She had gone from wondering what the feel of Kyp's hands in her hair would feel like to wondering how her body would react to his fingers and tongue traveling the same path the suds from her hair had.

"Dammit, stop that," she growled as she grabbed a sponge and began to vigorously scrub her body clean. She quickly finished showering before she could allow her thoughts to continue down the path they had chosen. She turned the water off and grabbed a towel, patting her body dry then wrapping it around her. She stepped out and squeezed the excess water from her hair before grabbing a smaller towel to dry her locks.

Jaina had just padded barefoot into her bedroom when her com signal beeped. She walked over to the dresser where it lay and picked it up. "Solo here," she said.

"Hey Jaya, just wondering if you wanted to join me for dinner tonight," her twin brother, Jacen, said on the other end. Jaina bit her lip. Her mind was working overtime and she wondered if it was something she could be around her brother and hide. "Jaya? Jaya, you there? Jaina, what's wrong?" Jacen's voice broke into her thoughts after a few long silent moments.

Jaina shook herself awake. "Uh, sorry Jasa. I think I'm going to forgo the invitation tonight," she said. "Take a rain check. I'm really exhausted from working on the Falcon with Kyp and Dad. I think I'm just going to eat in tonight and do something I haven't done in a long time."

Jacen chuckled. "Relax?"

Jaina grinned. "Yeah."

"I understand," Jacen said. "I'll see you when I get back if I don't see you tonight at all."

Jaina groaned when realization dawned on her. "Oh Sith, you are leaving for Hapes tomorrow," she moaned. "Oh Jasa, I'm sorry, I completely forgot."

"I see where I rate," Jacen said in a mock hurt tone. "Seriously, Jaya, if you aren't feeling up to having dinner then I don't want you to think you have to."

"I'll tell you what," Jaina said. "Let's split what I wanted to do. You come here and have dinner and we'll hang out for a little while. That way I relax and we can see each other before you leave in the morning. Besides, it's been forever practically since we've just spent a night in."

"

3. Jaina_Rocks160

Jaina_Rocks160 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2003
    ~~*JESUS LOVES YOU*~~

Poor Jaina...she's being tormented!!! :_|
    Bad Kyp, bad!
    Confusing Jaina... :(
    I hope she can figure it out soon!!!!

I [face_love] the Jacen & Jaina interaction!
    Brother/sister conversations are so fun!

Please, JD, no sensual thoughts? Thanx.

Great writing!

~*~*~

4. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    Thanks for the PM, although I managed to find the update before the message. Lovely update. This is a beautiful story.

A: I hope she finds out what it means.

B: For once, I'm jealous of that old Jedi.

5. Kyp_Jaina_Jag

Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2002
    She had gone from wondering what the feel of Kyp's hands in her hair would feel like to wondering how her body would react to his fingers and tongue traveling the same path the suds from her hair had.

OoOoOoOo...Jaina's having bad thoughts...heehee [face_devil]

6. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Great post! Lol, okay, now I want to be Jaina! What a mental image, kyp washing my hair....hehe yummy! :D ;)

7. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    She had gone from wondering what the feel of Kyp's hands in her hair would feel like to wondering how her body would react to his fingers and tongue traveling the same path the suds from her hair had.

OoOoOoOo...Jaina's having bad thoughts...heehee[/i]

Precisely why I envy Kyp here. ]:) Lucky [expletive].

8. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    OMG! :eek: last time we got detailed tongue action, now a play-by-play of Jaina in the shower! best fic ever! :p

GOOD GOD! :eek: JainaDurron, has your mother read this? :p

I think I'm just going to eat in tonight and do something I haven't done in a long time."

[face_mischief]

Jacen chuckled. "Relax?"

Jaina grinned. "Yeah."

oh :p

Good detail on the way the Solo twins percieve Kyp's ever-evolving character. Like that Jaina suspected he might be "manipulating" her (though I don't know that she'd mind from the sound of it :p ). Also liked Jacen's thoughts comparing they're mentor-esque relationship to luke/Mara :)

Great post, can't wait for the next post *crosses fingers for more Jaina showering* [face_mischief]

9. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Nasty Jaina.

I like Nasty Jaina.

10. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001
    Wow this was great!

Yeah, saving the galaxy and fighting has a tendency to cut into free time LOL!!!

I am telling you, do not take ten years to figure out what 'just a kiss' means to you Yay for smart brothers! (wait, do they exist? heeheehee :) Maybe...)

To say she had lied to her brother wasn't entirely true. Misled him slightly until she had figured out how she truly felt was what she had really done. Jaina groaned. "I've been hanging around Kyp too long," she murmured to herself. Favorite line of the entire post!

I really enjoyed this. Do we get any from Kyp's point of view?

Hm, Jaina in the shower was interesting, but doesn't everyone think that Kyp in the shower would be better? [face_mischief]

heeheehee, evil thoughts.

thanks for the PM!

-Saber

11. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    Oh yay you posted!! *dances*

12. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Please, JD, no sensual thoughts? Thanx.

*pouts*

But I like them... *sigh*

I really don't think you should read Soulwalker's stuff girly, you'd try and hang him. :p

*purrs*

I would just kill to see how Kyp'd react to being able to read that shower part. :p

Ten to one he'd be furious he wasn't in there with her.....

13. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    Jaid: I agree with you on that one. Kyp would be in paradise in there.

14. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Jaina_Rocks160: Poor Jaina...she's being tormented!!! Bad Kyp, bad! Confusing Jaina... I hope she can figure it out soon!!!! It's not his fault! Well not really. :)

I [face_love] the Jacen & Jaina interaction! Brother/sister conversations are so fun! :D It was fun to write too.

KnightHawk: Thanks for the PM, although I managed to find the update before the message. Lovely update. This is a beautiful story. Thank you. :)

A: I hope she finds out what it means. :D

B: For once, I'm jealous of that old Jedi. LOL!

Precisely why I envy Kyp here. [face_devil] Lucky [expletive]. ROTFLOL!

KJJ: OoOoOoOo...Jaina's having bad thoughts...heehee [face_devil] Hehe, yeah, this is gonna be a hotter fic then my others. Well, at least it'll have MORE of those hot scenes. [face_devil]

Jen: Great post! Lol, okay, now I want to be Jaina! What a mental image, kyp washing my hair....hehe yummy! :D ;) Grab you know who and have him pretend to be Kyp and you be Jaina ;)

YodaKenobi: OMG! :eek: last time we got detailed tongue action, now a play-by-play of Jaina in the shower! best fic ever!
    :p
    ROTFLOL! Figures a guy would adore seeing Jaina in the shower... :p At least I know I am pleasing the visual minds of YodaKenobi and KnightHawk

GOOD GOD! JainaDurron, has your mother read this? Are you kidding?! My mother got me INTO writing fanfic like this :p

I think I'm just going to eat in tonight and do something I haven't done in a long time." [face_mischief] Wes! LOL! You should have heard my reaction when I realized the double entendre I wrote there...

Jacen chuckled. "Relax?"

Jaina grinned. "Yeah."

oh :p
    ROTF! You evil minded individual

Like that Jaina suspected he might be "manipulating" her (though I don't know that she'd mind from the sound of it :p). LOL! Nope, she wouldn't mind at all. :D

Great post, can't wait for the next post *crosses fingers for more Jaina showering* [face_mischief] You have SUCH a one track mind... :D

_3MD_ Nasty Jaina. I like Nasty Jaina. LOL! :D

SaberBlade: Wow this was great! Thanks!

Yay for smart brothers! (wait, do they exist? heeheehee :) Maybe...) THey are rare, but they do exist ;)

I really enjoyed this. Do we get any from Kyp's point of view? Maybe ;)

Hm, Jaina in the shower was interesting, but doesn't everyone think that Kyp in the shower would be better? [face_mischief] Ooooo! Idea!

Mirax: Oh yay you posted!! *dances* Yes I did! :D

Jaid: I would just kill to see how Kyp'd react to being able to read that shower part. Ten to one he'd be furious he wasn't in there with her..... Ya think? ;)

15. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
  16. Goddess-of-Kyp

Goddess-of-Kyp Jedi Youngling

Nov 25, 2003
    I agree with Saber... showering Kyp = [face_love]. More? MOOOOOOOORRREEEEEE?

pweese, Jaina? prwetty prwetty pweese?

ok, I'll stop channelling my cousin.

17. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    I say Jaina go and find Kyp and kiss him back. :D

18. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Are you kidding?! My mother got me INTO writing fanfic like this

:eek:

You have SUCH a one track mind...

Hey, I'm not the one writing this filth :p :

[face_devil]

19. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    _3MD_ Yes more when I have it.

Goddess-of-Kyp: I agree with Saber... showering Kyp = [face_love]. More? MOOOOOOOORRREEEEEE? LOL!

pweese, Jaina? prwetty prwetty pweese? I'll think about it ;)

ok, I'll stop channelling my cousin. LOL!

Mike: I say Jaina go and find Kyp and kiss him back. :D You would, wouldn't you? :p

YodaKenobi: Hey, I'm not the one writing this filth :p ::scoffs:: Filth?! Well I didn't twist your arm to read this. :p

[face_devil]

There goes that one track mind again.... ;) :p

20. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    ::scoffs:: Filth?! Well I didn't twist your arm to read this.

Yes you did! I've got the bruises to prove it! :p

21. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    well, it seems that everybody here has a one track mind.

hmmmmmmmmmmm naked kyp.

oops did i say that out loud?

Jez

22. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Ah, the grief a kiss can give you. ;)

Are you sure Jacen is 20? he sounds much wiser ;)

Great post, thanks for the PM!

23. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    this is just great... *more grinning*

24. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    That was an excellent post JD!! I can't wait for the next one this is going to get interesting me thinks.

[Jar-Jar]more K/J? More did you speek?[/Jar-Jar] *faints onto floor and is quickly revived.* I can't wait for it! I'm sure it's going to be great!!!!

Fireyforce

25. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Great postie! I [face_love] Jacen!

Favorite line: He gave her a small grin. "I am telling you, do not take ten years to figure out what 'just a kiss' means to you." Classic!

Is it too soon to ask for more?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.