main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just a Kiss- K/J (post-NJO)- VERY PG- Author's Note: Aug. 13, 2009- SFFA Winner for Best Romance

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaDurron, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollynkesten

hollynkesten Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    UP
    UPUP
    UPUPUP
    UPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP
    UPUP
    UPUP
    UPUP
    UPUP
    UPUP
    UPUP
    UPUP
    UPUP

2. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    Wah!
    No one told me about the update~

Awesome post!

Is it just me, or did Kyp say 'love' an aweful lot of times...? Heh it probably reminds me of my collegue, he does that all the time!

Great. Now, every time I read Kyp saying "love" anywhere, he's going to say it in a London accent. Thanks for that.
    :p

3. Rowan_Jade

Rowan_Jade Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2003
    :D [face_blush] :D

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! MUSH!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

Great to have you back posting Jilly! I've missed the awesome toe curling mushy mush! Poor poor TK, it's always the strong ones that go psycho when the hormones start a rampaging! I should know, I made her look like a little prissy wimp when I was "imbalanced". Not that I'm not totally "imbalanced" all the time (ask Abby or Saber, they know) but, hey, at least I had an excuse right?

Okay, never mind.........

Anyway, great post! Can we get some more now to make up for the "drought"? :D

-Ro

4. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Aww, the two of them are so cute together, Tenel Ka too. ;)

5. skywalker4life

skywalker4life Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2004
    UP
    UPUP
    UPUPUP
    UPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUP
    UPUP
    UPUP
    UPUP

Up please!! :D :D :D

6. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    *HAPPY SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!*

Just a Kiss won the Best Romance Award in the SFFA!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone for both the nomination and the win. :D

~~Jilly

7. Rowan_Jade

Rowan_Jade Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2003
    As you tend to make the "toe curlingiest mushiest mush" around these here parts..... it's well deserved!

Congrats!
    *throws confetti & toots on the wacky party horn*

=D= =D= =D=

-Ro :D

8. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Congradulations, Jilly =D= :D

9. skywalker4life

skywalker4life Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2004
    Congrats! but when is the next post??

10. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Next post this week in honor of the win. :)

~~Jilly

11. jediknightleia

jediknightleia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    Congratulations!!! I'm looking forward for the new post.

12. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Posting this on all my story threads. Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be updating soon. I'm currently in the process of moving and transferring files over cause I have a new computer. I won't have internet access most likely this weekend, so it'll give me time to actually write on stories and once I am back online I will post them.

~~Jilly

13. tenorjedifreak

tenorjedifreak Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2004
    just started reading it today and i love it. love it! love it! love it! am looking forward to the next post SOOOO much.

tenorjedifreak

14. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    *chants* Reading Page 17, reading page 17, reading page 17....

:p

*runs off to help her mom*

*rolls eyes*

15. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    LOL! Hey Agent_Jaid. Okay I am moved, and I've started working on Just a Kiss and my other stories so hopefully posts soon!

~~Jilly

16. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    Just finished reading this, I love it, and it deserves the title of SFFA Best Romance. More soon?

17. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    ?You look deep in thought,? Jag said to Tahiri as he wrapped his arms around her waist, settling his chin on her shoulders. Tahiri leaned back into his strong embrace.

?Just thinking about how so much has changed,? she said to him.

?Hmm, it has,? Jag murmured. He shifted his head just so and nuzzled her neck, earning a moan from her.

?If you keep that up I?ll want to go to bed early,? Tahiri moaned, her fingers running through his hair.

?There?s an idea,? Jag said. He grinned at her when she turned her head to gaze at him, passion glowing in her bright green eyes.

?You just want me naked and in your bed,? Tahiri said.

?Mmm, guilty,? he said with a grin. ?So shall we??

Tahiri turned in his arms. She stood on tiptoe and caught his mouth with hers. Their tongues battled back and forth with each other. Jag pulled her tight to him, his hands roaming over her back as his mouth ravished hers. The two finally parted, their breath coming in raspy pants. ?Take me to bed, Fel,? she growled.

?You got it,? Jag said, bending his knees just so. His arm hooked under her knees and he swung her into his arms, carrying her back into his room.

~~

?Remind me never to upset the Queen Mother,? Kyp said as he walked into the suite he was now sharing with Jaina.

?Why is Tenel Ka upset?? Jaina questioned with a raised eyebrow.

?Her advisors are insisting that she and Jacen have a formal wedding because it was what the Hapan people would want to see.? Kyp said. ?Tenel Ka says that she and Jacen just want to be married, that she has no intentions of planning a very elaborate formal wedding which would take time, and she will not walk down the aisle huge as a house.?

?So? why does that tell you not to upset her?? Jaina asked.

?Well, it would appear that she doesn?t try to control the Force when she is upset and hormonal and I had to duck a few times to avoid the objects that were flying at her advisors? heads,? Kyp said. He moved to sit beside Jaina, interlocking their fingers. ?Then the tears came.?

?Oh my,? Jaina said. ?Poor Tenel Ka.?

?Yeah,? Kyp said. ?And poor Jacen. He had to deal with the mess afterwards, but I think he?s pretty qualified to do so.?

?Well he did put her in that condition, so he outta be,? Jania said. She grinned a little at thinking of her brother bowing down to Tenel Ka?s every whim. Not that the man didn?t want to do it ever since he met the Hapan when they were mere teenagers.

?So why were you privy to Tenel Ka?s temper?? Jaina asked.

?She wanted to let me know that Leia was already looking into things for the wedding and wanted to know if it was all right if we would be the formal wedding the Hapans would get,? Kyp said.

?Do you want a formal wedding?? Jaina asked, scooting over to lean against him.

?I want what you want, love,? Kyp said, kissing the top of her head.

Jaina was silent a moment. Her hand lazily stroked Kyp?s chest, her fingers starting to unbutton his shirt, sliding her hand between the fabric and his skin. ?I?ll talk to my mom,? she said.

Kyp groaned a little as her hands explored his chest. ?Later,? he said.

?Later?? Jaina questioned with a sweet, seductive grin on her face.

?Yes,? Kyp growled, laying back and pulling her on top of him. His hands trailed down to her hips, tugging her tight ot his. ?After I?ve ravished you.? Jaina offered no complaint as Kyp?s lips caught hers in a fevered kiss and sent her spiraling into a world dominated by pleasure and sensations.

~~

?Hey honey,? Han said to Jaina as the door to the suite he shared with Leia opened. He pressed a kiss to his daughter?s forehead.

?Is Mom here?? Jaina asked, hugging her father?s waist.

?She is,? Han said. ?You can imagine what she is working on too.?

Jaina smiled a little. ?I figured as much,? she said. ?I sorta need to talk to her about that.?

Han watched his daughter a moment. ?All right, come on,? he said, slipping his arm around her shoulders and leading her into the living room area.

?Hi Jaina,? Leia said with

18. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    :D This post was so great..

?So? why does that tell you not to upset her?? Jaina asked.

?Well, it would appear that she doesn?t try to control the Force when she is upset and hormonal and I had to duck a few times to avoid the objects that were flying at her advisors? heads,? Kyp said. He moved to sit beside Jaina, interlocking their fingers. ?Then the tears came.?

?Oh my,? Jaina said. ?Poor Tenel Ka.?

?Yeah,? Kyp said. ?And poor Jacen. He had to deal with the mess afterwards, but I think he?s pretty qualified to do so.?

?Well he did put her in that condition, so he outta be,? Jania said.

Oh dear *wipes laughter tears from her eyes* ...

19. Babi_Tahiri

Babi_Tahiri Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2003
    *SQUEEEE* *hugs Jilly* Thank you! :D I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED the J/T at the beginning, there! I really missed this 'fic. So glad you updated it.

Poor Jacen. *shakes head* Never thought I'd see Tenel Ka cry.. lol Anyways, great update! Can't wait for more!!!

~^~ Tahiri ~^~

20. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    I had to do a double take when I saw the "Updated: September 20, 2004" in the header...

Nice update :) I liked the J/T at the beginning (and indeed, I really appreciate J/Tness now since this LJ thing)

The K/J was goodly, too, but ah, poor Tenel Ka.

Now, more more :)

~Abby~

21. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    Good post, especially the part about TK casting stuff at her advisors. So in characterally out of character(if that makes any sense). Good work!

22. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    ?Then the tears came.?

LOL, great!!

23. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    EEEEEE!!!!! It's an UPDATE!!!!!! *spins* that was great. hehehe, it appears that eveyone is gettin' **** and ***** I'll let you fill in the blanks and I'm not cursing so get that out of your minds. YAY for weddings and such. I love the J/T interaction and K/J interaction it's perfect!!!!!!! More soon? I'll tell you what you get another post up here and I'll get another post on Morn to Love. Deal????

Fireyforce

24. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Great couple of posts! :)

25. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    UPPIES!!!

Fireyforce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.