main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just a Kiss- K/J (post-NJO)- VERY PG- Author's Note: Aug. 13, 2009- SFFA Winner for Best Romance

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaDurron, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyps_godess

kyps_godess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2004
    wow

this is just getting better and better
    i love the way kyp comes in and says to jaina to remind him to never upset tenel ka!

can't wait for more

kt

2. Flaming_Sword

Flaming_Sword Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2003
    Great post!!!
    Flame

3. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    nice update, i love the j/t bit. The Tk bit made me literally LOL.
    Sith_Lords

4. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    awwww! soo sweet!
    I loved it!

thanks for the PM! :D

5. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001
    YAY, another post!

?You just want me naked and in your bed,? Tahiri said.

?Mmm, guilty,? he said with a grin. ?So shall we??

Jag, Jag, Jag... tsktsk. [face_laugh] So amused...

-Saber

6. Mikayla

Mikayla Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2004
    it's been a while since i've been on but i just got my internet back on, and just in time. so its all good, but...yea! new post! I liked it, a little fluff for everyone but not enough to give me a tooth ache.:) that made up for my horrible day. Cant wait for more!!!

ASKING FOR HELP:eek:k this is my senior year, and seeing as how my friends and me are usally the ones to do really crazy things off the tops of our heads, people are looking to us for the pranks, anyone got ANY ideas?
    the ones we've come up with will prbly get us in major trouble, so any help would be nice.
    Thanx! Mikayla

7. Hyperflash

Hyperflash Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2003
  8. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    *peeks in, sneaking past Saberblade*

Some people might think that just becuse I read this I'm turning into a Jaina\Kyp fan, but I'm not, I just appreciate a well written story, really. ;)

I love the way you write romance, and Kyp has been roguisyly adorable...(wait, did I *say* that? ;))

So two up and coming weddings and a baby...sounds about like my summer ;)

Can't wait for more :)

9. Hyperflash

Hyperflash Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2003
    *bump*

You should keep writing this. It is very good.

10. JayaMioneDurron

JayaMioneDurron Jedi Master star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    hmmm very very interesting.

okay i just read all of that and it is now one in the morning so please excuse the lously reply i'll try to remember my fav bits.

deffiniatly the tat and the entire competition.

Well you did disturbe us from when they met Jacen and Tenel for lunch.

the girls kicking the guys out of the room

the hormal and upset tenel

the ring

hmmm

the hamock that was funny. really they not that hard. :p

Jaians dress in that first post sounded so cool i could picture it.

now for the general praise. i love how you write things. they are so clear and in so much detail it feels as if you are there watching the sceen rather then reading about it. and i love how you easy up difficult dialouge with humour.

terrific mysh. once Kyp stopped being so stupid.

hey just a random statement. is it just me or does the pic on Jacen in the header really look like a mix of the luke and han header pics. (thats what you get when my computer is slow and i'm letf staring at the header for 5 minutes.) and which one is the sex goddes (aka Kyp, Kyppie, yummy etc....) i think it's the third one down (jacen, other person, Kyp?) but i'm not sure.

okay please please update soon

11. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    ****H****m****m****m****m****.****.****.**** ****I**** *********t****h****i****n****k********* ****t****h****a****t**** ****t****h****e**** ****p****e****o****p****l****e**** ****a****r****e**** ****(*********t****a****r****t****i****n****g**** *********r****o****m**** ****t****h****e**** ****b****o****t****t****o****m**** ****l****e*********t**** ****h****a****n****d**** *********o****r****n****e****r**** ****a****n****d**** ****g****r****o****i****n****g**** ****a****r****o****u****n****d**** ****t****o**** ****t****h****e**** ****r****i****g****h****t****)**** ****A****n****a****k****i****n****,**** ****W****e****d****g****e****,**** ****J****a*********e****n****,**** ****J****a****i****n****a****,**** ****L****e****i****a****,**** ****H****a****n****,**** ****L****u****k****e****,**** ****M****a****r****a****,**** *********o****m****e**** ****V****o****n****g****,**** ****K****y****p****,**** ****a****n****d**** ****J****a****g****.****.****.**** ****b****u****t**** ****I****'****m**** ****n****o****t**** *********u****r****e****.****.****.**** ****:****p****
    ****E****d****i****t****:**** ****h****e****e****h****e****e****,**** ****I**** ****j****u*********t**** ****r****e****a****l****i****z****e****d**** ****t****h****a****t**** ****I**** ****d****e****l****u****r****k****e****d****.**** ****:****p****
    ****E****d****i****t**** ****2****:**** ****W****h****a****t**** ****i********* ****u****p**** ****w****i****t****h**** ****t****h****e**** ****a*********t****e****r****i****k********* ****b****e****t****w****e****e****n**** ****e****v****e****r****y**** ****l****e****t****t****e****r****?****?****?****?****

12. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    I am now reposting what I posted above, since I can't fix the asteriks... grrr... What is with them???

~~~~~

I *think* that the people are (starting in the bottom left hand corner and going to the right) Anakin, Wedge, Jacen, Jaina, Leia, Han, Luke, Mara, some Vong, Kyp, and Jag... but I'm not sure... :p

heehee, I just realized that I delurked... :p

13. JayaMioneDurron

Jul 19, 2004
    lol u delurked.

i don't kmow cause my screen stops after the vong

i think that bottom one is Kyp cause of the dark hair and he's holding a lightsaber

14. JayaMioneDurron

Jul 19, 2004
    hmm it could be anakin but since i can't see the other poictures i guess i'll never know then will i.

hey do u thin that if i do the scrolly thing it will show me the other pictures. oh well i'm not that mean am i?

i guess it does look like anakin, it does look a bit young for Kyp i guess. well before my opinon was at 1am not its 1030pm so things are a bot clearer.

15. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Wow Lots of replies and from new people. I will hopefully update as soon as I can. Not abandoning this story, it's just been a really busy time for me of late.

~~Jilly

16. JayaMioneDurron

Jul 19, 2004
    Jilly - thanks cool. if u want we'd love your oppinion on who the pics r.
    does anyone know a way that i can see the other pictures cause for reason i cn't see it

17. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    I didn't reply. Oops.

Read it and liked it though! The latest post, I mean. Nice.

And JMD, the picture on the bottom is Anakin, from the Japanese cover of Rebirth. BEST. PICTURE. EVER.
    [/anakin-fangirl]

But I can't see anything further right than the Vong... hm. weird.

18. JayaMioneDurron

Jul 19, 2004
    yeah i figured oout it was ani the otherday cause thats the pictuire they got for him in the fact file.

yes very strange i really wanna see it now.

ohwell.

and please update soon Jilly

19. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Up!

Hope to update this within the next few days if time is on my side. We'll see. New job is kicking my butt timewise.

~~Jilly

20. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Hi JainaDurron! I am very new to the Fanfic boards and just found this thread yesterday. I have read through the entire story and have become completely addicted! :D I'm hoping that I can get the extra pages you mentioned because it would be fun to have the entire story ;) I've been converted! Jaina and Kyp are great together! I can't wait for more! Great Job and keep it coming! :)

~Goddess Jaina~

21. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Gonna work on this today while I enjoy some time off from work for the holiday. In the mean time here is a scene from a new story I am writing that introduces some OCs. Hope you like and will enjoy it when I post it.

What is it with the men in my family and royalty?" Jaina questioned incredulously. "My father married a Princess and both my brothers are in love with Queens."

:D

~~Jilly

22. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Thanks sooo much for the PM! :D It was great as is all your work! I can't wait for the next instalment of your story! Hope you can post soon! :D

23. Jaina_Solo_59

Jaina_Solo_59 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2004
    I've replied to like all your stories that are current JD! But for some reason I forgot this one. It's awesome!
    Ok I swear people are trying to turn me into a J/K, Jg/T.
    Lol!
    ~~Kat

24. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    All I want for Christmas is a new post please! :D ;) [face_love]

~Goddess Jaina~

25. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    first off, JainaDurron don't you dare let anyone tell you are a horrible writer because damn girl, you have talent

second off, i'm a late comer in the story and happened to stumble across it around 9:30ish, thus taking me a few hours to complete reading it.

third off, flying ewok spears!!! you really meant it when you said it was very pg... hehe i like that :p it's not PG... but not PG-13... but still PG never the less.

four off, *hugs* congradulations on all the awards and nominations. had i known about the story and read it i would have nominated you myself.

fifth off, please more!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.