main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just a Kiss- K/J (post-NJO)- VERY PG- Author's Note: Aug. 13, 2009- SFFA Winner for Best Romance

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaDurron, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x_SwordoftheJedi_x

x_SwordoftheJedi_x Jedi Master star 1

May 27, 2008
    Wow! I just found this, and it's absolutely amazing. One of the best fics I've ever read! I hope it gets updated soon!

x_Swordofthejedi_x

2. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    /cry

Jilly please come back. please! so depressing to re read an entire story and find it abandoned

/sulk

3. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    I will! I am going to! Just dealing with Darth Homework, Darth Real Life and Darth Writer's Block.

4. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Okay. So. I am slowly getting my muses back and re-entering the wonderful world of K/J again to the point that I am going to be posting on my unfinished works again soon. Thank you to all my new readers who like the stories. Hope to get more and that you will all continue to bare with me as I get back into the swing of things again.

[:D]

~~Jilly

5. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    *sets out plate of chocolate kyppies*

New postie please. [face_batting]

6. JediBettyBug18

JediBettyBug18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2005
    Geez, almost two a.m.! But I was determined to read this again. Very determined. And now in need of a shower. But since I take one every night after work anyway, all is well. Your romance posts... almost NC-17 [face_hypnotized] [face_love] =P~ [face_shame_on_you] [face_shhh] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

This story was just as awesome the second time through! I'm glad you're coming back, Jilly!

love, marybeth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.