main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just a Kiss- K/J (post-NJO)- VERY PG- Author's Note: Aug. 13, 2009- SFFA Winner for Best Romance

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaDurron, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Ooh, a new K/J ficcie, melikes! More soon please?

Kyp? In the shower? Mmmmm... :D

-JSD

2. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Well, I'll excuse for the entirety of this thread that I'm a J&J fan and just say...

[color=336699]By the frillin' Force this story ROCKS! I love it! Love it love it love it! Please tell me there's gunna be more Jaina and Kyp together in the next post? [face_beg][/color]

3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Excellent Post!! Awe, she's fighting this too much!! I know I wouldn't be!! [face_devil]

4. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    (Looks over post from another board.) I believe you there, A_D. I'm darned sure you wouldn't.

5. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Great post! :)

No Kyp in sight, but a troubled Jaina made up for that. I noticed that Jacen is off to Hapes ? does he have a relationship with Tenel Ka? I?m reading so many K/J fics right now that I?m getting them all the little points confused. Although, I can?t confuse that kiss with any other fic on the boards ;).

I?m looking forward to when Jaina confronts Kyp. It?s the only way to solve her dilemma.

Am [face_love]

6. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Did I hear Am right ?
    We have a chance fot J/TK as well ?

Maybe have TK thinking of J in the shower as well ?

mmmmmmm TK in the shower :D

7. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    YodaKenobi: Yes you did! I've got the bruises to prove it! :p *growls at Wes* Okay, show me! :p

Jez: well, it seems that everybody here has a one track mind. hmmmmmmmmmmm naked kyp. oops did i say that out loud? LOL! Yes you did. ;)

Elfsheen: Ah, the grief a kiss can give you. Are you sure Jacen is 20? he sounds much wiser This is the Jacen I saw when skimming TUF. :)

LumiKuningatar: this is just great... *more grinning* Why thank you. :)

Fireyforce: That was an excellent post JD!! I can't wait for the next one this is going to get interesting me thinks.

[Jar-Jar]more K/J? More did you speek?[/Jar-Jar] *faints onto floor and is quickly revived.* I can't wait for it! I'm sure it's going to be great!!!!
    Thanks. :)

JJD: Great postie! I [face_love]Jacen! Actually I was thinking of all the Jacen lovers when I wrote this. :)

JSD: Ooh, a new K/J ficcie, melikes! More soon please? All righty. :)

-Trickster-: Well, I'll excuse for the entirety of this thread that I'm a J&J fan and just say... By the frillin' Force this story ROCKS! I love it! Love it love it love it! Please tell me there's gunna be more Jaina and Kyp together in the next post? [face_beg] Welcome to the thread Trickster! And I'll add you to the ranks of either ignoring a username or ignoring the whole J/J fan factor for the name of the fic. ;)

Adalia-Durron: Excellent Post!! Awe, she's fighting this too much!! I know I wouldn't be!! Well duh... :p

Amsie: No Kyp in sight, but a troubled Jaina made up for that. I noticed that Jacen is off to Hapes ? does he have a relationship with Tenel Ka? I?m reading so many K/J fics right now that I?m getting them all the little points confused. Although, I can?t confuse that kiss with any other fic on the boards ;). I?m looking forward to when Jaina confronts Kyp. It?s the only way to solve her dilemma. Thanks Amsie! And it's a possibility. I can't help but throw in J/TK sometimes. Not sure if I am gonna throw Jag/Tahiri in too, though it's my trademark since I'm the only writer that does it. :D

_3MD_: Did I hear Am right ?
    We have a chance fot J/TK as well ?
    Possibly ;) BUT this is a predominantly K/J fic, so it'll strictly focus on them, but there might be hints of J/TK

Maybe have TK thinking of J in the shower as well ? TK thinking of Jaina in the shower? :confused:;)

8. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    *growls at Wes* Okay, show me!

okay, c'mere [face_mischief]

sorry, can't resist the growling ;)

9. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    While that could be 'intersting', I meant Jacen.

10. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    i like the sound of this

11. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    Misled him slightly until she had figured out how she truly felt was what she had really done. Jaina groaned. "I've been hanging around Kyp too long," she murmured to herself.

[face_laugh] poor jay... :p

cool post :D

~TJF

12. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    YodaKenobi: okay, c'mere [face_mischief] sorry, can't resist the growling :p I'll keep that in mind. ;)

_3MD_: While that could be 'intersting', I meant Jacen. LOL!

padme-96: i like the sound of this :D

TJF: poor jay... cool post Thanks so much! :)

13. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    I just found this and I loved it... :D

More??? :)

14. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I have turned my Appy into a Kyp fan...can you believe it? She's never read the books but here she is loving him!! Find some of Jillys Other work now Ireth.. :D

15. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Kyp felt Jaina's presence before he saw her. She was a beam of light in his life that he couldn't seem to detract from. He had been berating himself since he kissed her. What in the world had he been thinking at the time? Her lips had just been so inviting, and she had given him the perfect opportunity. "You're staring," he finally said when he felt her eyes boring into his back.

"Kyp, about yesterday," she started.

"I told you, it was just a kiss," Kyp said. He turned around, wiping his hands off with an already dirty rag.

"That's? that's really all?" Jaina said.

"Yes," Kyp said.

"Oh," Jaina said, looking away.

Kyp raised his eyebrow, studying her. He hadn't been lying when he told her how beautiful she was. Her hair had grown out and fell almost to her waist now, which was a tad surprising. She had never been one to keep her hair so long. Today it was half loose, pulled off her face but the rest flowing down her back in dark waves. Her rich amber colored eyes were surrounded by dark lashes. He took to admiring them when they had missions together and he would catch her sleeping. They would lay against her cheeks like half moons, fanned out against her tawny skin.

"What?" Jaina asked. She noticed him watching her and felt a blush creeping up her neck to her cheeks.

Kyp straightened and began to walk towards her, tossing the rag aside. "Haven't we already been over this?" he questioned. "Yesterday." He got closer. "On the Falcon?"

Jaina felt her blush deepen as she tried to look away. She felt trapped though, staring into his eyes. "You said I was beautiful," she said.

"And you are," Kyp said.

Jaina bumped against the wall behind her, a gasp escaping her throat. "No," she said. "I? I?"

Kyp lowered his head slightly. "You are," he said. Jaina's eyes started to flutter closed. They flashed open immediately when she felt his presence pull away. "You are very beautiful. Almost beyond words, but I won't cross that line again." He turned quickly and strode out of the hangar bay.

Jaina was completely flabbergasted at his change. Sadness gave way to indignation, indignation soon gave way to anger, and anger is what drove her to start walking after him. Jaina determined that he must have used the Force to enhance his speed. When she reached out to him through the Force, she felt his presence at his quarters. A glower grew across her face and she purposely made her way towards the Jedi Master's quarters. She didn't bother to knock, knowing he'd send her away, so she punched in the code that would open the door.

"Don't you dare walk away?" Jaina skidded to a halt almost immediately when she actually paid attention to what she had walked in on. Kyp stood before her, bare chest, his shirt and cloak haphazardly thrown across a chair. She couldn't help how her eyes were drawn to the hard planes of his chest, the pectoral muscles bunching as his arms flexed slight as he turned to face her. There was little to no hair on his chest, only a smattering that ran from his belly button to below the waistband of his trousers. Her eyes seemed fastened to the ripples beneath his tanned skin at his abdomen. A scar here and there marred his otherwise flawless body. She did however notice the intricately pattered letters peeking from beneath his trousers at his hips. As he turned, she could see the definition of the slender hip bone.

"Do you mind?" Kyp asked, his voice showing that her lazy gaze had an affect on him. "I was going to take a shower." He gave her a slow, sensual grin. "Unless you'd like to join me."

Jaina's eyes snapped up to focus on his. She lifted her chin defiantly to him. "And if I did?"

Kyp was instantly serious, his entire body tensing. It sent a shiver of lust straight through Jaina's body when she couldn't help but notice how each of his muscles moved when he did. "Leave, Jaina," he said.

Jaina raised her eyebrow. She easily stripped off her jacket and laid it across his shirt and cloak. She crossed her arms at her waist, the motion causing her breasts t

16. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    Okay... First off, I re-read the first post, and I was quite shocked when I finally re-examined the detail of that kiss. You definitely have a way with describing certain 'actions', Jilly.

Then there's this. I agree with Kyp here on one thing: after that, I'd need a cold shower, too.

Your descriptiveness on that mark is superb, and leaves very little to the imagination. However, I personally think that there should be a rating here: Adults Only.

EDIT: And, off the record, I wouldn't have had the same strength of will that Kyp had. Either way, I envy him yet again!

17. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Excellent post, JainaDurron. :)

Today it was half loose, pulled off her face but the rest flowing down her back in dark waves. Her rich amber colored eyes were surrounded by dark lashes. He took to admiring them when they had missions together and he would catch her sleeping. They would lay against her cheeks like half moons, fanned out against her tawny skin.

Wow, that's great detail. It's good that you showed those little things Kyp would notice about her, and vice versa :) excellent writing!

Jaina determined that he must have used the Force to enhance his speed.

LOL! hes running from her :p

his mouth going place I have only dreamed.

:eek: OMG!

"Your body says differently."

:eek: [face_mischief]

They slowly slid down her back and sides. He skimmed them over her buttocks and lifted with one strong motion. Jaina took the opportunity to wrap both legs around his waist and a moan escaped both of their throats as their bodies came into closer contact.

LORDY!!! this thread is going to get locked or something :p

"I can't," Kyp said, not looking at her.

:eek: I could [face_mischief]

he was positive he would have made love to her right then and there without a second thought. At least until afterwards.

Hey, isn't that the way it always works :p

Good stuff, JainaDurron :) this is becoming one of my favorites, for the wrong reasons :p Really enjoying all your stories ;)

18. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    MAN!!!! NOW I NEED A COLD SHOWER!!!! As usual Jilly, totally hot and inspired......but in my opinion, Jaina wasn't forceful enough!!! I would have pushed that issue!!! :D [face_love] [face_devil]

19. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    yeah, i would put a rating in your title. there are some younger ones about us. but as for me, i love your sexy details. only one thing bothers me. the very last sentence said that kyp had some packing to do. i don't like the sound of that. jilly, don't make him leave.

Jez

20. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Oh my. I'm not even Jaina and I was about ready for to smack Kyp for going that far and then LEAVING!!!!

Grrrrr!!!!

Impossible man!

:p

And whats this about Kyp packing?

He's not allowed to leave!

Anyway, great post Jilly! :D

21. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    KnightHawk: Restraint is highly overrated. [face_mischief]

YodaKenobi: LORDY!!! this thread is going to get locked or something :p I certainly hope not. I'm sure that Amsie will tell me, though I don't intend to go further in detail then what I already have. And there may be some hot kisses again, but that is the hottest the scene will get before cutting away to a new scene.

Adalia: LOL! I'm sure you would have.

Jez: I'll put a rating in just to be safe, but I am not going to do anything further than what was done in Dirty Dancing with that scene before they make love the first time.

On that note, I am SERIOUSLY considering writing a much more detail oriented fanfic that will be rated too high for the boards, so I'll be posting it at AFF.net. I will announced it on this thread, and if people want to read it, I'll send the link via PM since it'll be rated too high for here.

~~Jilly

22. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Ooooooooooooooooooooh... :D I should not technically be reading this, but what the heck...

Kyp stood before her, bare chest, his shirt and cloak haphazardly thrown across a chair. She couldn't help how her eyes were drawn to the hard planes of his chest, the pectoral muscles bunching as his arms flexed slight as he turned to face her. There was little to no hair on his chest, only a smattering that ran from his belly button to below the waistband of his trousers. Her eyes seemed fastened to the ripples beneath his tanned skin at his abdomen. A scar here and there marred his otherwise flawless body. She did however notice the intricately pattered letters peeking from beneath his trousers at his hips. As he turned, she could see the definition of the slender hip bone.

Um, drool bucket, anyone? Please?

More soon please Jilly dear?

-JSD

23. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    By the Force, Jilly, you?re doing a ?me? in the ?Heat Within Series? ;). Pushing the limits of the ratings. I do think that you?re really pushing it, but as long as you don?t have any other scenes that are more intense than that, I think you?re fine. You have ?WOW?-worthy descriptions, but you didn?t mention things that would have stuck out to me as ?not acceptable?. However, if any of your readers have a problem with the scene, you might have to alter bits and pieces.

[/end Mod voice] Excellent post! Loved it! Awesome! And Kyp is leaving? Don?t do that to us, Jilly ;).

Am [face_love]

24. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    The Fuhrer has spoken and it looks like you're going to be allowed to keep this one up. ;) This is under the Jade_Max classification.

After reading, I don't need a cold showers, I just could use some drugs. Then again, I don't know if that had much to do with the story... [face_laugh]

25. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    *bows to Amsie's modliness*

Yeah, I don't normally push the ratings, but I felt that I needed to convey the intensity of what the two were feeling at that moment. In the grand scheme of things, that will be the only post that really pushes the rating limits like that. And like I said on MSN, anything past the obligatory *screen fade to black* I won't post on here and save it for either PM or AFF. Thanks for letting me know if I was pushing it too far. ;)

~~Jilly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.