main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just a Kiss- K/J (post-NJO)- VERY PG- Author's Note: Aug. 13, 2009- SFFA Winner for Best Romance

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaDurron, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Woohoo!!!!!! 100 Posts! :D

~~

JSD: Um, drool bucket, anyone? Please? More soon please Jilly dear? Hehe, more coming tonight.

Amsie: Like I said, thanks again for the modliness. :D

Chris: LOL! Welcome to the thread, Chris.

_3MD_: WOW!!!!! The only fic that came closer to pushing the lines was a J/TK one by soulwalker. Where is that one?!

Not only did you push the lines, but you did so tastefully. Thanks so much. *bow*

Anna: GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Why did he stop?!?!?! That was wonderfully written.... what is going on with him. I DEMAND more!! More coming.

Ireth: How am I supposed to concentrate in my exams today after this??? :D

Will I need a cold shower again??? I wouldn't mind... You'll see :D

SaberBlade: Edit: Wait, does Kyp have a tattoo? You caught that huh? ;) It will be brought up again.

KJJ: This is easily my favorite fic at the moment! THanks so much!

pad,e-96: where the shower?
    that was really hot
    :D

-Trickster-: That...was...*gapes like she was thrown from an airlock* KRIFFIN' BRILLIANT!!!!! Thanks so much!

*makes a point to repremand Kyp for going so far with Jaina only to end up in a cold shower* I must ditto whoever's comment it was about slapping him. I would've. *innocent whistle*

C3SoloPO: Hi there! Glad you came on over. ;)

Fireyforce: That was excellent JD!!! You certainly have a way of describing mush. Very tastefull though. *re-reads last sentence* N...N...No! Kyp can't leave! *hides all suit cases, duffle bags and any other items that can be used for packing* No leaving Kyp, Jaina loves you hit your head a few times and realize it!! LOL!

TJF: we have another NSETSN on our hands... Excuse my ignorance but.... NSETSN? :confused:

Adlaia_Durron & KnightHawk: ROTFLOL!

FamousAmos: Seriously, this is a great story, post more soon ?? Thank you! Welcome to the thread. :D

Elfsheen: Okay, you expect me to go to my lit class after I read this? I'll never be able to focos again... Did you focus? :D

YodaKenobi: Jill, you're quickly becoming on of my favorite authors Awwww. Thanks Wes. :D

Jaid: LOL! Are you coherent yet?

Kevin: Thanks so much!

Jez: does jag and jaina have their own icon? nope, they don't. do kyp and jaina? why yes, yes they do. ACK! I must have it!

Jaina525: Welcome to the thread Jaina!

New post up in a few minutes. :D

~~Jilly

2. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    I'm off to work! Look for a new post tonight/tomorrow.

:D :D

Will I need a cold shower again??? ;) I wouldn't mind... [face_devil]

3. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    I might as well just get the tap ready, and extra chilly.

4. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    if it's anything like that last one i'll get the cold shower ready.

Jez

edit: does jag and jaina have their own icon? nope, they don't. do kyp and jaina? why yes, yes they do. :)

5. Jaina525

Jaina525 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 23, 2002
    Hi, I haven't read any of these posts yet, but don't worry I will! It looks really good!!!
    Corey

6. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    This is turning into a longer fic then I had ever intended. Things are going to be interesting... [face_devil]

~~

"Still trying to figure out in this damned head of mine what in the world I was thinking," Kyp grumbled as he packed his X-wing with his bag. "Stang, why in the world would I let things go that far? I had to be nuts to even get that close to her considering what was on my mind."

"Do you always talk to your X-wing? Or is that your astromech you are conversing with?" a deep, familiar male voice said behind Kyp.

Kyp's head collided with his X-wing, a slight sense of déjà vu running through when he began to curse rather loudly. As he came up from the cockpit, rubbing his head, he glared at the man before him. A chuckle escaped his lips as he slid down the ladder. "I thought you were back on Csilla?" he asked.

Jagged Fel grinned and held his hand out to Kyp, shaking the older man's hand. "On a bit of a vacation, but this is a stop off point for me," he said. "You heading somewhere?"

"Just need to get away for awhile," Kyp said. "Stop off point huh? Well Jaina's somewhere around here."

"Oh," Jag said. "Yeah, suppose I should say hi to her too."

Kyp's eyebrow rose. "You mean you aren't here to see her?" he asked.

"To be honest, I haven't talked to her recently, so I didn't know if she was here or if she was off being a Jedi somewhere else," Jag said. "I actually stopped to see my aunt and uncle, but I'll say hi to Jaina while I'm here for the next couple days." He tilted his dark head with a frown. "Where you headed too?"

"Wherever the Force takes me," Kyp said. He shrugged. "Think I am going to go check out Zonoma Sekot, maybe see how Tahiri's doing."

"That's where I'm headed," Jag said. "So maybe I'll see you there in a few days."

"I'm sure we will, I'll be staying a few days," Kyp said. He picked up his fallen helmet then shook Jag's hand again. "Safe journey."

"You too, my friend," Jag said. He backed up as Kyp climbed into his X-wing. With a wave of his hand, the Jedi Master waved to Jag and flew out of the hangar.

~~

Jaina grabbed her com link and switched it on, signaling her father. She had just finished over two hours of working out, and her blood was still burning with desire for Kyp. She had never felt this amount of passion for Jag, no matter what she used to bait Kyp. She had always found the Chiss Colonel attractive, but there was something about Kyp that made her blood boil, her heart race and every single pheromone in her body to go into high gear. If she hadn't known Kyp was human, not to mention a human male, she would have sworn he had Falleen blood running through his veins.

"Solo here," Han said over the comlink.

"Hi daddy, it's me," Jaina said.

"Hey baby, to what do I owe this honor to hear my favorite daughter's voice?" Han said.

"Daddy, I'm your only daughter," Jaina said, already smiling.

"Still my favorite though," Han said, amusement in his voice. "What's up hon?"

"I wish this was more of a call about you, but I was hoping, have you see Kyp anywhere?" Jaina said.

"Kyp? Not since yesterday when we worked on the Falcon," Han said. "Everything okay?"

"Actually, it's kind of complicated," Jaina admitted.

"Isn't it always with you and Kyp," Han said.

A frown marred Jaina's features. "What do you mean?"

"Honey, I love you, and while you may hope me oblivious to some things, this I'm not," Han said. "Look, I liked the Fel kid well enough, but I knew that it wasn't really him that made your heart pound."

"Dad, what are you saying?"

"What I am saying, honey, is that you have my blessing," Han said. "And Kyp won't find me with a blaster coming after him should you two get involved. Now if he touches you in anyway that leads to something more inappropriate that might draw bad light on you, I won't need the Force to find him."

Jaina couldn't help the smile that formed. "I love you, daddy," she said.

"Love you too sweetie, now go find Master Durron." Jaina clicked he

7. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    OOHHHHH do I sence a Jaina plan coming on??? This could go one of three ways Verry Verry good, Bad or extremly bad. Though my monies on the first one. Hehehehe, the post was great JD!!!! Can't wait for more!!

Fireyforce

8. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Great, and Han wont hurt Kyp either.

BTW, it wasnt a Soulwalker fic I was thinking of, it was by Jade Max

heres the link
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=9311623&page=1

9. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    GO GET HIM JAINA!!! AND RETURN THAT BITE!!! WHOO HOOO!!! :D

10. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Another great post, JainaDurron! :D Sad that Kyp thinks he has to leave, but sounds like he won't get far with Jaina on his heels! Since Kyp is going to see Tahiri, maybe she will be in this story as well :)

"Think I am going to go check out Zonoma Sekot, maybe see how Tahiri's doing."

Tahiri's still on zanoma sekot :_|

She had just finished over two hours of working out, and her blood was still burning with desire for Kyp.

Focusing her energy elsewhere, I see [face_mischief]

she would have sworn he had Fosh blood running through his veins.

did you mean falleen? Fosh is vergere. Not nit-picking, just letting you know :)

"Hey baby, to what do I owe this honor to hear my favorite daughter's voice?" Han said.

"Daddy, I'm your only daughter," Jaina said, already smiling.

[face_laugh]

Man, poor Jag....his ex-girlfriend is using him for a ride to find her new love.....hilarious [face_laugh]

Really enjoyed the post :D

EDIT: BTW, like the new icon ;)

11. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

:D :eek: GOO JAINA!! YES!! CHASE HIM!!

*stares blankly* Err... Jag? Are you... Okay???

You seem... Well... Err... Normal... o_O;

*shakes head*

Well, I loved the hickey. [face_mischief]

And I also love how it's another classic case of "Couple-Last-To-Know" :D

*turns and yells after X-wing running away*

KYP?? YOU HEAR THAT??? JAINA'S COMING AFTER YOU!! YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO HIDE FROM HER!!! SHE'S NOT REALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!

So kiss her, let things cook up and then trail off into the loverly blackness of NC-17-Which-May-Not-Be-Posted at the last possible minute. :D [face_mischief] :D [face_mischief] :D

12. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Yes! Falleen! Thank you Wes! {{{hugs}}} I didn't have my aliens book in front of me, but I remembered it was a F alien. :)

And for those that follow my Depths of the Heart Series, Oskio Preskania Fracio, and are looking forward (I hope) to Teneniel's Legacy know who I am pairing Jag with. :D

~~Jilly

13. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    WOOOOO!!!!! ROAD TRIP! (see, a crazy message I leave late at night, when I have time to read). Nice post tho - nice to know Han has given his blessing.

Anna

14. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    Everybody knew about them but themselves,huh??? That happens... A lot,actually!!! ;)

That trip is gonna be lots of fun,isn't it??? :D

Thanks for the PM :D

15. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    I know who she's pairing Fel up with! :D But I'll never tell! :p

Naughty, naughty Jaina. [face_devil]

16. Kyp_Jaina_Jag

Kyp_Jaina_Jag Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2002
    Heehee...Jaina's hitching a ride with Jag! :D I can just picture that...

Yeah, another Jag and *cough* fic!

17. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Uppies?!?!? :D

18. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    lol. my ex and i still hang out and he is still one of my best friends. i can't wait to see the road trip with jag and jaina.

Jez

19. FamousAmos

FamousAmos VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 9, 2003
    alright, a new post :D

I like the hickey, thought it was a nice touch ;)

Kyp's not gonna get away from Jaina for long, huh?? When's he gonna learn 8-}

Yeah, I think I know who you're gonna pair Jag up with ;) I really wasn't a fan of them together, but I like the way you wrote 'um in Oskio Preskania Fracio.

*begs* Please post more soon

20. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    this is turning out to be a very interesting story. I'm guessing they're going after mister "where did I leave my brains they're are around here somewhere"?

Hehehe and I like Jag...very spooky that is [face_shocked]

21. 1230kevin

1230kevin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2003
    Does KYP have a tattoo?

UP WANT MORE

22. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001
    Yay! Post!!

Yay (part 2)! Jag and a certain someone!

Yay (part 3)! Everyone but Jaina and Kyp seem to realize that Jaina and Kyp belong together... I love the "so obvious" to everyone but themselves.

Yay (part 4)! Jaina and Jag and friends still; Kyp and Jag are friends still. I enjoy fics where the three of them get along, because even though there is a weird kind of love triangle at times, they are all still friends. I dislike it when they all hate each other and Jag ends up horrible to push Jaina to Kyp.

Yay (part 5)! Jaina's going after Kyp! Hope she's not TOO obvious about it all...

Yay (part 6)! Kyp does have a tattoo. I was wondering if I was just seeing things. What do you mean it's going to be important? I wanna know now!

Yay (part 7)! The story's gonna be long!

That's a lot of yays, but this story deserves them. More soon? Your stories are about all that's keeping me sane through this week of studying, papers, and finals.

-Saber

23. AvenKiel

AvenKiel Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2003
    Yay Jaina! Bite Back!

24. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    That was one of the funniest, and yet also sweetest posts I've ever read here in 'Beyond the Saga'. All I can really say is...

Go get him, Jaina!

(Playing music file: Ride of the Valkyries.)

25. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Thanks everyone! A more detailed reply tomorrow.

And yes, Kyp has a tattoo. What it is and it's meaning will be revealed later in the story.

~~Jilly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.