main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Just a Kiss- K/J (post-NJO)- VERY PG- Author's Note: Aug. 13, 2009- SFFA Winner for Best Romance

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaDurron, Dec 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    that was very very coool

Jaina yuo beta get him

2. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    Very nice post!! I guess I kinda gotta yell at Han for not holding a blaster at Kyp's head, considering he'd do it to anyone else, but it's still good. The Jag/Jaina convo was really unexpected though. I thought it would end up much differently.

3. Jaina525

Jaina525 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 23, 2002
    Ooohhhh!!!! That was good!!!! Jag was so nice! In all the other ones he's a snob! Poor Kyp!
    Keep it up!

Corey

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Uppies!?!?!? :D

5. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Fireyforce: OOHHHHH do I sence a Jaina plan coming on??? This could go one of three ways Verry Verry good, Bad or extremly bad. Though my monies on the first one. Hehehehe, the post was great JD!!!! Can't wait for more!!

Just remember who I have Jag paired with in my other fics. Keep that in mind and the fact that Jag and Jaina are nothing but friends in this story.

_3MD_: Great, and Han wont hurt Kyp either.

No he won't.

Adalia: GO GET HIM JAINA!!! AND RETURN THAT BITE!!! WHOO HOOO!!!

ROTFLOL!

YodaKenobi: Since Kyp is going to see Tahiri, maybe she will be in this story as well

She is, but not as much as I normally would have her in one of my stories. Same with Jacen and Tenel Ka. This is strictly K/J.

EDIT: BTW, like the new icon Why thank you. ;)

Jaid: LOL! Your entire reply was hysterical. And greatly appreciated. :)

Anna: WOOOOO!!!!! ROAD TRIP! LOL! Yup, road trip. :D

Ireth: That trip is gonna be lots of fun,isn't it??? You will have to wait and see. :D

Mike: :D

KJJ: LOL! So she's been renamed *cough* huh? ;)

Jez: I won't be going into much detail of the trip. But the arrival will be amusing. ;)

FamousAmos: Yeah, I think I know who you're gonna pair Jag up with I really wasn't a fan of them together, but I like the way you wrote 'um in Oskio Preskania Fracio. You know, I've gotten that reaction a lot. ;) But I seem to make them work well together. :D

Elfsheen: :D

Kevin: Yes he does.

SaberBlade: That's a lot of yays, but this story deserves them. More soon? Your stories are about all that's keeping me sane through this week of studying, papers, and finals. I'm so glad I can help. {{hugs}}

AvenKiel: She will. :) Jaina's fiesty that way.

KnightHawk: That was one of the funniest, and yet also sweetest posts I've ever read here in 'Beyond the Saga' Thank you so much. :)

padme-96: :D

-Trickster-: The Jag/Jaina convo was really unexpected though. I thought it would end up much differently. Oh? How so?

Jaina525: Jag was so nice! In all the other ones he's a snob! Yeah I can't seem to make him mean in my stories cause it is rather out of character. It's just that I don't like him with Jaina. I never have, I was a K/J shipper from the beginning of the NJO series. But I have grown to really like Jag, and after pairing him with a certain someone that he will be with in this story, I love to write him. :)

On that note, wanted to let everyone know that in honor of the WFFA on the boards, the Kyp Durron Fan Club is having their own set of awards for the best Kyp fics and fanart on the boards. You can nominate any of your favorite Kyp stories in various categories, or your favorite Kyp art by going here. You have till December 28 to nominate your favorites.

~~Jilly

6. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Jilly, excellent dialogue!

I almost choked (thank you, I wasn?t eating or drinking) when Jag leaned forward and made the ?frisky? comment! LOL! Well, that was unexpected ;). Nice to see Jaina is chasing after the rogue Jedi Master.

Great job! :D

Am [face_love]

7. 1230kevin

1230kevin Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2003
  8. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Different in just that I figured Jag would dig into his Corellian roots and be Han-like with the "I'm going to kill that piece of bantha fodder", etc.

9. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    I know that Jag is paired with a certain someone. Trust me I realize that. I just know that Jaina and Anakin had the same scheme skills, so they always get interesting. hehehehe

Fireyforce

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Uppies!!! :D :D More soon?

11. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    Yep,yep!!! :D

I'm with my Master...We need more!!!!! :D

12. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Amsie: I almost choked (thank you, I wasn?t eating or drinking) when Jag leaned forward and made the ?frisky? comment! LOL! Well, that was unexpected Hehee. Thanks.

Kevin: More tonight

-Trickster-: Different in just that I figured Jag would dig into his Corellian roots and be Han-like with the "I'm going to kill that piece of bantha fodder", etc. Ah. Well if I viewed Jag as this jealous ex-boyfriend that wanted to skin alive any man that tried to be with Jaina or could possibly hurt her, especially Kyp, then perhaps he would have. I like writing Jag and Jaina as two people that amicably separated and are still friends. And with being an avid K/J shipper and seeing things since the beginning of NJO, I can see Jag as noticing it as well and having the attitude of FINALLY. You'll also understand more as the story progresses. ;)

Fireyforce: I just know that Jaina and Anakin had the same scheme skills, so they always get interesting. hehehehe Jaina and Anakin? :confused:

Adalia: More soon? More tonight ;)

Ireth: I'm with my Master...We need more!!!!! :D See above...

13. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    That's just great,'cause I can read it in the morning(my morning) just before my classes... :D

I'm waiting... :)

Will I need the shower again??? :p

14. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    Woo-hoo!!

15. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Author's notes are at the end. Don't want to spoil the post for ya. ;)

~~
    Kyp stretched lazily and rose from his bed. He glanced around, seeking out his clothes where they lay. He slid into his trousers, forgoing the shirt at the moment. He ran his hands through his hair, finger combing the long locks easily.

"Good you're up," Tahiri Veila said, walking into his room.

"Tahiri!" Kyp said whirling around. He crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm not exactly dressed here."

Tahiri's eyes raked over his muscular form. "You've got pants on," she said.

"I thought you grew more docile when you merged your personalities?" Kyp questioned.

"This is docile," Tahiri said with a cheeky grin. "Please, it's nothing I haven't seen when I would catch you working out or training."

"You almost caught me without a stitch on is what you did," Kyp said, padding over to his bed to sit down so he could pull his boots on.

Tahiri gave him a wicked grin. "Just something I would be able to hold over Jaina's head, that I got to see the goods first," she said.

Kyp's head snapped up so fast that he almost gave himself whiplash if he hadn't kept himself in check. "Tahiri!"

"What?" Tahiri asked innocently. Her lips widened into an even larger, mischievous grin. "Unless you weren't being entirely truthful about what happened between the two of you, causing your sudden visit."

"I was being very truthful," Kyp said, grabbing his shirt. He shoved his arms into the fabric and sighed. The shirt hung up; forgotten. "It was just a kiss."

"Oh please," Tahiri said. "Nothing is just anything with you."

"Huh?" Kyp asked with a frown.

"Oh very eloquent, Master Jedi," Tahiri said, her nose wrinkling. She walked over and tugged on the edges of his shirt and looked into his dark eyes. "I am saying that it was not just a kiss." She gave a grin. "If it was just a kiss, then Jaina wouldn't be landing right now."

"What?!" Kyp demanded. "What do you mean she wouldn't be just landing?"

"She's arriving with Jag right now," Tahiri said. "Shall we go greet them?"

"I can't," Kyp said. He reached for the bag that had brought his things here, but it suddenly flew out of his reach. He looked sharply at Tahiri, the blonde imp trying to look innocent. "I can't stay here and clear my head if she is here occupying my thoughts."

"And you think running away from her is going to clear your head?" Tahiri questioned. "You are an idiot Kyp, but you aren't stupid."

"Gee thanks," Kyp said sardonically. "Tahiri, I?"

"I know what you are doing," Tahiri said. "But you are blind as well."

"Huh?" Kyp questioned again.

"Okay, that's becoming habit forming," Tahiri said. She waved her small hand. "Jaina wouldn't be here if that kiss hadn't meant something to her." She poked Kyp's bare chest with her fingernail, the sharp point digging into his skin. "You listen and you listen well. You love her and she loves you. It's only right to see where that love takes you both."

Kyp snorted. "She doesn't love me," he said.

"Oh please," Tahiri said. "She does too."

"N?"

"Don't argue with me," Tahiri said. "Just trust me."

"It doesn't matter if she did," Kyp said. "She deserves someone better than me."

"Mmm, maybe, probably someone younger too," Tahiri said.

"Hey," Kyp said offended.

"See, it bothers you," Tahiri said. Kyp raised an eyebrow. "The idea that someone could be with her that isn't you. Despite all your protests that is not what you want."

Kyp sighed. "You're lucky I like you," he said. He walked over and slung his arm around her slim shoulders.

"Oh you know you love me," Tahiri said, her arm coming around his waist as they left his room together, heading outside to meet the incoming ship. "I'm the little sister you never had."

"Nor wanted," Kyp said with a grin. Tahiri blew raspberries at him. "You excited about seeing him?"

"Of course," she said. She looked up as the ship descended and felt a beautiful smile forming as the landing ramp lowered aft

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    OOOHH!! Can hardly wait.....

Wonder if she can cut a hole in that wall? And I hope the other room a fair distance away, it might get 'noisy' in there! :p [face_devil]

This should be good!!!

17. -Trickster-

Oct 12, 2003
    Oh my...*goes back to being a hopeless J&Jer almost immediately* I'll just switch the names Jag and Kyp and I'll be good. Really I will.

18. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    You sure about that. -Trickster-? ;)

~~Jilly

19. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    J/TK ???
    WOOT!!!!!!!!! (yes, I am a diehard /TK shipper)

Also, when did Jag get a personality ?
    You write him better than the NJO authors themselves.

20. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    really great post, again, JainaDurron :) Loved the banter between Tahiri and Kyp, very funny. Tahiri is getting pushy :p

Tahiri gave him a wicked grin. "Just something I would be able to hold over Jaina's head, that I got to see the goods first," she said.

[face_laugh]

"Oh you know you love me," Tahiri said, her arm coming around his waist as they left his room together, heading outside to meet the incoming ship. "I'm the little sister you never had."

"Nor wanted," Kyp said with a grin. Tahiri blew raspberries at him.

[face_laugh]

Fun to read, haven't seen much of them interacting before :)

Not sure I like the idea of jag/tahiri, but I guess it could be worse (JACEN!!!!) Looks like Tahiri is playing match-maker. Hopefully Kyp will warm up to Jaina again :D (no pun intended)

Great work, can't wait for the rest!

21. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001

"Nor wanted," Kyp said with a grin. Tahiri blew raspberries at him.

Wow, I never would have thought of that but it's such a cool idea! Kyp and Tahiri... why does the idea of the two of them focused on the same goal slightly scare me? ::shivers::

And yeah, it's official, I'm a Jag/Tahiri fan now. Just one question.

Screaming?

Confused, so very confused.

-Saber

22. FamousAmos

FamousAmos VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 9, 2003
    Great post, JainaDurron!!!

Sorry I haven't been around that much lately, I've been in the middle of a nasty streak of finals :(

But, I got a B in my engineering class :D

I have to say that I was never really a fan of Jag/Tahiri (I hadn't even heard of it) until I read Oskio, but I really like how you write them together. It seems natural :)

Of course, now that Anakins gone, Tahiri does need someone to give her a little lovin' 8-}

Jacen and Tenel Ka are coming ?? Its just gonna be one big party on ZS :D

I'm looking forward to the next post, JainaDurron.

23. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Adalia: Wonder if she can cut a hole in that wall? How do you know I haven't put a door there that she hasn't noticed yet? ;)

_3MD_: Also, when did Jag get a personality ?
    You write him better than the NJO authors themselves.
    Thank you so much. :)

YodaKenobi: Not sure I like the idea of jag/tahiri Is that a challenge to convert you, Wes? ;) I had a few people say that when I put them together in Pain. :D

SaberBlade: And yeah, it's official, I'm a Jag/Tahiri fan now. Just one question.

Screaming?

Confused, so very confused.
    It can be taken two ways.... [face_devil] Seriously though. Due to how Jag reacted to Tahiri during the Force Heretic trilogy, I envisioned that Jag had contacted ZS for some reason and got Tahiri and all that ensued between the two of them was nothing but screaming arguments. Suddenly I had a vision in my head of Jag starting to constantly contact Tahiri on ZS and get into arguments with her then one day blurting out that he had fallen in love with her. All done through screaming at each other. This is the first time they have been with each other, they fell in love over communications.

FamousAmos: I have to say that I was never really a fan of Jag/Tahiri (I hadn't even heard of it) until I read Oskio, but I really like how you write them together. It seems natural Like K/J, Jag/Tahiri comes naturally to me for some reason. Same with J/TK.

Jacen and Tenel Ka are coming ?? Its just gonna be one big party on ZS THey aren't coming to ZS, but Tahiri and Jag will be in contact with them and K/J MIGHT be headed to Hapes. Or Dathomir [face_devil]

Next post in a couple days! Friday probably or Saturday. Going to see ROTK tomorrow night, and I need to work on either my Obidala or Redemption and Oskio Thursday so I can post on them. :)

~~Jilly

24. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001
    Aw, that's a great way for Jag and Tahiri to get together! I can just see it happening. I vote that if you get bored you write THAT story... heeheehee. Jag in a screaming argument. I'd pay good credits to see that.

::sits back and waits for next post::

-Saber

25. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    i like J/T stuff jilly part from J/K they like one of my faves to

Kyp is really thick!!!!!!!!

that is a fact

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.