Provo Just a newbie saying hello :-)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MiaTieska, Jan 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. jedimotion Jedi Master

star 3
    Matt here, Jedimotion to you guys.

I attend UVSC. But hopefully I will be making a transfer to BYU soon.....then again, I might not be watching Ep III as a BYU student, considering I need to bring my overall grade average up.
  2. LakSivrak Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    ah come on jedimotion, why would you want to ruin yourself by going to BYZoo? they have the same parking problems and their spam (fake cops) are ten times as anal as UVSC's. Besides, what can BYZoo offer that UVSC can't? Are you trying to get married or something?
  4. Tori_Dakk Jedi Knight

star 2
    psst... he's already married with a kid too. ;)
  5. andakin Jedi Master

star 4
    um... I get credit at UVSC through concurrent enrollment; but I don't have any classes on campus. I'll probably finish up my associates degree there.
  6. Jedi_Jase Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome. I am hoping to eventually go to BYU, but the year before my mission I will most likely go to UVSC, then transfer my credits over to BYU after my mission.

P.S. BYU has a campus that is a lot more fun to run, bike, and totally goof off on. so hah!
  7. jedimotion Jedi Master

star 3
    Yes, I do already have one kid, named Boy, and one wife, named dude. (Brodie and Kristi)

I dunno, as much as I don't like SOME parts of BYU and the such, I would much rather show some head-honcho a BYU stamped resume than a UVSC one, you know? Plus, I am majoring in Business Management and minoring in Phsychology, and BYU has great programs in both.

But I live next to BYU, and I know the badness of it and it's students. But in all fairness UVSC is just a glorified High School and you all know it.
  8. andakin Jedi Master

star 4
    Hence the nickname of UVSCHS.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.