main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA just a reminder

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StrangeWings, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrangeWings

StrangeWings Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    i am going to be out of town till next sat. better not rob my house.

2. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    Watch out for those copper pipes[face_devil]

3. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    Hope you are having a great vacation. BTW, these curtains in your living room don't match well with the wall color. Thanks for the nice TV though.

4. StrangeWings

Jun 10, 2005
    Hahaha...actually my house didnt get robbed but I came home to find a notice from the bank saying that there was unusual activity on my debit card. Apparentley when I was in Hilton Head SC my card (it never left my wallet) or at least the numbers were buying $540+ worth of crap at Walmart in Philly. So now I have to deal with all of this crap. And as a reminder I am going out of town again on tues till next mon. So joe you have till then to return the tv...Don't forget it was the 52" plasma

5. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    :eek:

DUDE! I feel for ya. That has to be one of the biggest P.I.T.A.s to deal with. I am sure you already know this but make sure you get a credit report from all the companies and let them know to put it on alert.
    Hope you have another good trip and I will make sure that we get your HD-DVD player back to ya too ;)

6. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    Just imagine what a PITA it is when you are overseas on your honeymoon and that happens. I got my wife an expensive necklace in Venice and after that they cut me off. The only way I could reach them was through an 800 number but it was not an international 800 number so it would not go through. Tried having family members call, but they would not discuss my account with anyone else. I was finally able to get someone to help me but it cost me a bunch in international phone calls.

Look at the bright side, if someone does get your card, they aren't going to be able to use it much, limiting liability to yourself and your bank (which overall will keep costs and fees lower than what they would be). Back then of course, there was no protection on how much you were liable for if someone took your card. James, let's do a test, send me your card number and lets see how I can go without getting cut off. [face_dancing]

7. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Sounds like fun!

4321 7665 ....Hey! are you going to at least get Allen's armor for me?;)

8. StrangeWings

Jun 10, 2005
    I'm back kidlets. I got my money back too. Cancelled all my acounts and got new ones and got credit checks and all the other fun stuff.

9. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    Welcome back! Glad you got that mess straightened out.

10. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Welcome back there bud!

Good to here all is well and I am glad Joe and I got that TV back in time ;)

11. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    James, how long do you think it will take for him to notice its really just painted cardboard and cellophane?

12. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    [face_devil] hehehe

Now if we could just get one of them PS-3s...

13. StrangeWings

Jun 10, 2005
    Is that what is wrong...I ripped the guy at the cable company a new one....literaly. I used the dark side and just split him in two.....oh well. Now I know........and knowing is half the battle.

14. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Was it Comcast? He may of had it comin'[face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.