main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Just a thought

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Angel_of_Sith, Aug 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_of_Sith

Angel_of_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2002
    This really is just a random thought, and isn't meant to start a discussion on the policy or anything like that.

Because of the policy, we can't post slash here, and that's fine, but I'd like to make a suggestion. What if there was a 'Slash Fiction Representative' (or somesuch), someone people could PM when they post some gay fanfic and who would keep a database of links should anyone be interested in reading gay fanfic. I'm more than prepared to do all the work required, and I'd probably enjoy it. I'd also make sure that nothing above a PG13 would be added, or anything I didn't deem appropriate, I'd also seek a second oppinion if I wasn't sure.

The policy would still be upheld and those of us who like reading and writing gay fanfic will be able to share it with other members of these boards.

so, what do you think?

. . gay fanfic forever . .

2. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    No. You can always PM and contact each other yourselves, but there will be no such representative here. Stories have been exchanged between members for a long time, and this is no different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.