main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

just an idea I had...

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by JangoFett3263827, Feb 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Now I know that I might as well be planning the next millennium party by saying this, but when SW 3 comes out on DVD or video(more likely DVD) we could get together with all the New England FanForces(and maybe some members from the official Star Wars fan club :cool:)and have one of the very first complete Star Wars marathons. Now keep in mind that I am just thinking aloud here and I won't be calling Suncoast video in a minute to reserve my copy of Episode III(although that's not a bad idea 8-} )and I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

2. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    While I don't think it is a bad idea, I think it is just a tad bit pre-mature here, as we still have two and a half years before Episode III even comes out at the theatre much less coming out on DVD. However, as I said it is something that can be explored by us at a later date. However, if there is anyone who is interested in exploring it now, by all means go right ahead.

Jaded

3. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    I'm thinking that also we could see it in theaters maybe at Hooksett or someting like that. I'm thinking that this might have been a given already though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.