Rocky M, NC Just curious, which of these books do you guys like the most?

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Mar 11, 2003.

?

Just curious, which of these books do you guys like the most?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
Star by Star 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Vector Prime 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Remnant 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Destiny's Way 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Traitor 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
  2. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I voted for Star by Star, its a tough choice for me between the titles, but I think that one hit me in the gut harder than any other one. Yes, the chewbacca death in Vector Prime was crushing, but I heard about it in the news before I read the book, so I was semi-prepared for it. Anakins death.... I never saw it coming.
  3. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    none of the above...

I don't read the NJO books, but I'm glad others like them. I got Vector Prime, but I never read it, after I heard Chewbacca died. I just read the death scene.

I read the "Prequel" books like Shadow Hunter, Cloak of Deception, etc. and I enjoyed Shadows of the Empire.
    I've just never been crazy about the post-ROTJ books. And I treat "Dark Empire" (which I love) as a "What If" type thing.
  4. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Ahhh, so you are one of those "canon" guys we hear about all the time, eh? :)
  5. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Mostly. I just "pick and choose" what interests me. It just got to be too much "Death Star of the week" in the post-Jedi books.

However, I loved the one with the Wampas - Darksaber, I believe. (It's been a while.) I also like the fact that the super weapon did not work. It was a groovy twist.

And I am very much looking forward to "Tatooine Ghost."
  6. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I need to check the bookstores on Tatooine Ghost, myself. I swear I think it came out March 4th, but I cant confirm that.
  7. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I enjoyed "Shadows of the Empire," very much. And I have some of the prequel trilogy stuff.

I might get around to catching up on all the EU books one day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.