main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Just curious, which of these books do you guys like the most?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Mar 11, 2003.

?

Just curious, which of these books do you guys like the most?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Star by Star

50.0%
  2. Vector Prime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Remnant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Destiny's Way

50.0%
  5. Traitor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
  2. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I voted for Star by Star, its a tough choice for me between the titles, but I think that one hit me in the gut harder than any other one. Yes, the chewbacca death in Vector Prime was crushing, but I heard about it in the news before I read the book, so I was semi-prepared for it. Anakins death.... I never saw it coming.

3. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    none of the above...

I don't read the NJO books, but I'm glad others like them. I got Vector Prime, but I never read it, after I heard Chewbacca died. I just read the death scene.

I read the "Prequel" books like Shadow Hunter, Cloak of Deception, etc. and I enjoyed Shadows of the Empire.
    I've just never been crazy about the post-ROTJ books. And I treat "Dark Empire" (which I love) as a "What If" type thing.

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ahhh, so you are one of those "canon" guys we hear about all the time, eh? :)

5. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Mostly. I just "pick and choose" what interests me. It just got to be too much "Death Star of the week" in the post-Jedi books.

However, I loved the one with the Wampas - Darksaber, I believe. (It's been a while.) I also like the fact that the super weapon did not work. It was a groovy twist.

And I am very much looking forward to "Tatooine Ghost."

6. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I need to check the bookstores on Tatooine Ghost, myself. I swear I think it came out March 4th, but I cant confirm that.

7. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I enjoyed "Shadows of the Empire," very much. And I have some of the prequel trilogy stuff.

I might get around to catching up on all the EU books one day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.